Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, I sure do!

Like the ones I gave for this episode or the behemoth that I wrote on Friday? πŸ˜†

Anything is ok for me. Just want to know what's happening and if there are any HS-lala, Hs-naembi, HS- khatri scenes.

engrr thumbnail

I think Irfaan finally realizes his mistake and refuses to go through with the case. As such, they might go home, and the Khuranas will go back to 

What does Sood mean? Or is it the kids' last name? πŸ€”

[/QUOTE]

"Asal se zyada sood pyara hota " he is an idiom or phrase in Urdu.. sood basically means interest.  And explanation of this phrase is more than our children their children are loved.. Asal implies to own children n sood implies to their children. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao, as if the CVs will let that happen. Even in their romance, they'll find a way to victimize Minnie. 

But honestly speaking, when that scene happens, I'll be gushing like there's no tomorrow. It's like FINALLY we get to see them be cute and happy and flirty with each other.

Mini’s victimization I am just gonna ignore for now.

You tohh know I am gonna gush for every Hanita scene there is .

Btw, you plan on posting any OSes? πŸ˜³

engrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: engrr

I think Irfaan finally realizes his mistake and refuses to go through with the case. As such, they might go home, and the Khuranas will go back to 

"Asal se zyada sood pyara hota " he is an idiom or phrase in Urdu.. sood basically means interest.  

Literally, it tranlates as 'the interest amount being dearer than the principal amount' to a money-lender.

And explanation of this phrase is more than our children their children are loved.. Asal implies to own children n sood implies to their children. 

[/QUOTE]

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The problem with Mini is that she made her Babes' wedding a magnum plus of her life. She just wanted to entrust her responsibilities to HS and then he would handle Babita. She would be free from the tension of worrying about Babita from thereon. It was just a project for her with the sole motive of Maa ki khushiyaan = Mini's freedom from Babita's responsibility. She never bothered to consider about HS ki feelings. She always harped on a singular subject- aap meri Babes ko hamesha khush rakhna. Aap khush raho na raho, I don't really care.

And now that it's not working, she's blaming the same HS for random shit. LOL.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Irfaan finally realizes his mistake and refuses to go through with the case. As such, they might go home, and the Khuranas will go back to Naeem Bi's.

So what was the point of Irfan coming?? πŸ€” . Just for Mini to be worried her dadu/beeju will be homeless, HS to observe this so that he can give ideas to Babita to bring them to haveli, then for Mini to call Babes selfish and she in turn ask khuranas for maafi and bring them to the haveli for Khuranas to witness Babes-Mini's fight and conclude that "patni maa pe haavi hogayi" crap 

Or is it for Babita to witness HS's pain of loosing his mom? She had a moment of realization there. It was for a brief second, but she noticed HS's pain. Then again she was consumed by Kammo's tanne and MiMi's closeness... so she didn't introspect on it much. I am hoping she will bring this up to HS after all this kalesh is done. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiarao

MY wishlist:

1. A scene where Naembi slaps both mother-daughter and shows them the way out saying leave my son alone. 

2. A scene where Lale points his gun at mother- daughter and asks them to leave.

3. Babitha pleading HS to look at her and him standing in front of Imarti's photo with his back turned to her. She then slowly leaving.  

#3 would be perfect, especially if Minnie too is standing there and HS ignores both of them.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Mini’s victimization I am just gonna ignore for now.

You tohh know I am gonna gush for every Hanita scene there is .

Btw, you plan on posting any OSes? πŸ˜³

Mujhe yeh chahiye abhi ke abhi. 

Hanita is my only hope for the show now. Hannie don't exist anymore. 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Moral of the story if you have a absent parent, please don't spoil and over indulge your Child, who thinks that She knows it all and becomes your Mother, but instead bring up with respect and to maintain values in life as well relationships and maintain your dignity as well.

But one who will insult at her whim and does it when it suits her and will not apologise as she knows it all to justify her actions etc.

Insults her Babes and HS relationship and calls them confused about there feelings, and compares them with her and Romeo Mickey pure Soulmate Love nonsense in the modern times that she is living in.

My dear Dairy, i am confused about my dream soul mate Mickey, why do I have these feelings are they for real real or a figment of my imagination  and why did I not grab him first, so confused I am. She is living in LaLa Land with my pure Soulmate Romeo Mickey, that she lied and hide from her Babes. That Mickey chased and claimed to Love her but with no response decided to move on with Preeti to pass time, till Mini realizes her Love for Mickey. Continued to see Mickey while Preeti was not there and the midnight texts and coming down balconies in the middle of the Night and falling in Mickey's arms all the time and he is waiting for her to fall. The hug said it all and Mickey running his hands in her hair and only stopped when Preeti hugged him. Seriously how can you hug passionately your friend's boyfriend when she is there is unreal and in public like that. Us unreal.

Khuranas please dont interfere and get in Babita case but do something sensible for once and tell your Mini that to roam around like this will get taunts that your Babes as to listen to and its not right instead of Jalbes.

Roaming around the countryside with the trio that truly love her and get her out of the last 17 years suffocation. Not answering her phone is very childish.

HS please do your job and ignore this toxic duo as they will drive you potty.

Now Mini is on a roll and has not finished yet but starts on HS for his fake love for her to impress Babita, really Mini are you on drugs or something, have your ever considered him as your Father and here Babita is worried if HS really loves Mini.

Poor HS theses two are your worst nightmare coming true.

Edited by guddi01 - 4 years ago
Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

#3 would be perfect, especially if Minnie too is standing there and HS ignores both of them.

Yes. I forgot to write her name.πŸ˜†