A Step Too Far - Aa Jao Saarey

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

No matter what the episode shows today, I maintain the stance that both Babita and Minnie have taken steps too far in their relationship. They have both said some nasty things towards each other and today Babita will have resorted to slapping Minnie.

I don't know what reasoning the CVs will give, but today, they're both going to be wrong in my eyes.

The only good news that I can give is that I will be getting my promotion soon! Only 28 more posts and I can finally get my gulaabi rang. 

Hope you all enjoy the episode, if not for the story, then for the acting at least. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

so why did babita exactly slap mini.

I only saw her complaining to hs that mini has gone away and not picking call because i slapped her. she dint bother to tell her that she compared her to mita and things went out of hand. If hs only shouts at mini now she is going to feel more isolated

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please yaar please don’t spoil Hannie. Yaar ek hi toh rishta tha jis keliye I used to watch the show. What is this Hanuman uncle ne beti sirf Babes ko impress karne ko bola . I f**king hate you KK. 

Edited by swasanlove - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naq5

so why did babita exactly slap mini.

I only saw her complaining to hs that mini has gone away and not picking call because i slapped her. she dint bother to tell her that she compared her to mita and things went out of hand. If hs only shouts at mini now she is going to feel more isolated

While Minnie was talking at her, Kammo's words started to run through Babes' head. Then, when Minnie said that she and Mickey aren't confused about their feelings like she and HS were, Babes slapped her.

naq5 thumbnail

Ok and beeji daadu respectfully talked sense to babita and she told them off too. They were very correct in what they were saying

i guess she expects HS to come and tell her she was right in her behavior she is a  mother so its ok. where as there is a limit you do not cross in any relation . calling your child the other woman in front of her friends is so wrong. And its not about the slap. babita has slapped mini before too and she has not minded it she has taken it as a right of her mom slapping her. HS needs to see that there is more to just a slap that mini is so angry and overeacting. but looks like he is going to support babita and not see her mistakes.

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

While Minnie was talking at her, Kammo's words started to run through Babes' head. Then, when Minnie said that she and Mickey aren't confused about their feelings like she and HS were, Babes slapped her.

so i guess mini must have been more upset that her mother called her the other woman. she has not minded babita slapping her as such as a mother. last time she told her she was upset because she slapped her in front of ashok. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shall I watch or no....did we see Aniruddh today in the episode.... 

naq5 thumbnail

So mini thinks HS loves her just so that babita feels okay and secure in her realtion with hanuman. 

A few days back they were going on calling each other father daughter before marriage and it dint feel hollow to mini then. why the sudden change because of CD incident or because HS told babita that day that mini is a 3rd person in their life😕. I still think HS shouldnt have said that. if mini was his real daughter would he have used these words. And he hasnt even bothered to talk to mini about this

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Please yaar please don’t spoil Hannie. Yaar ek hi atoh rishta tha jis keliye I used to watch the show. What is this Hanuman uncle ne beti sirf Babes ko impress karne ko bola . I f**king hate you KK. 

I am so pissed off.this was the only relation for which i used to watch. Its been spoiled to no end.

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guess it's a skip skip episode.....