Judges showing favouritism and giving hi5 to average performances

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The judges are clearly showing favouritism and partiality to some Jodi's..

I felt Madhurima,Nityami did really good performances and deserved hi5..but Judges gave them average scores..

Prince danced just average and not much dance moves mostly walking around looking cool..the background dancers did all the work..didn't deserve hi5 at all..

Aly's patriotic concept was good but again no dance or movements just mostly acting and felt like a skit more than dance..

these two performances didn't deserve hi5 in my opinion..but judges always favor Prince and gives him hi5 for average performances..also when they see average but sad and emotional performances the judges cry like babies and give Hi5 without using their brains..

arrogant and rude judges who don't have any clue about dance..Ahmed shout, humiliate and threaten the contestants if contestants question their judging or forget steps

there are many good talented pairs this year but the judges don't respect or appreciate true talent..and so this season is the worst and most annoying..that's why it's not even in Top 10 though big celebs come and give Wardan Warmala..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago

Yeah ..i had always felt that everytime alyna dances they are doing some skit ..and judges are giving hi5 for skits rather than proper dance.

1 act I really liked was the "Ulta Pulta" SouRidhi did... this one deserved a Hi5..

And yeah, some couples really did deserve some Hi5s... but didn't and some didn't but got 1 anyways....

Too many of them but, still my focus was only on SouRidhi's.. But Anita-Rohit & UrUj, Shantanu-Nityani also deserved some Hi5 which they didn't get..

~Let's skip the one who didn't but got 1 anyway!~

Originally posted by Yashikha16

1 act I really liked was the "Ulta Pulta" SouRidhi did... this one deserved a Hi5..

And yeah, some couples really did deserve some Hi5s... but didn't and some didn't but got 1 anyways....

Too many of them but, still my focus was only on SouRidhi's.. But Anita-Rohit & UrUj, Shantanu-Nityani also deserved some Hi5 which they didn't get..

~Let's skip the one who didn't but got 1 anyway!~

True! 100%!!! I still keep thinking about that. The already gave away many hifis for avergae performances that despite Souridhi doing the act best with lot of dancing, entertaining and doing the ultapulta better they didn't give hifi...they also didn't give enough comments for Sourabh just like Anuj...

Yesterday Alam's weak dance showed itself when he cudn't dance a bit for Kishore Kumar's singing! Yet they praised him that he kept up with Shraddha which he clearly failed! I was like are we even watchingthe same dance? I guess they don't watch entire act fully like Shraddha revealed, they just keep talking which is why these wrong decisions happening. 

Originally posted by TeenRose1

True! 100%!!! I still keep thinking about that. The already gave away many hifis for avergae performances that despite Souridhi doing the act best with lot of dancing, entertaining and doing the ultapulta better they didn't give hifi...they also didn't give enough comments for Sourabh just like Anuj...

Yesterday Alam's weak dance showed itself when he cudn't dance a bit for Kishore Kumar's singing! Yet they praised him that he kept up with Shraddha which he clearly failed! I was like are we even watchingthe same dance? I guess they don't watch entire act fully like Shraddha revealed, they just keep talking which is why these wrong decisions happening. 

Frankly speaking, I stopped watching after SauRidhi got evicted.. Was watching only for them TBH... but lots of time, they were biased! I would give Souridhi like 5 Hi5s if only left to me... I mean they got like 3.5 but Sourabh's solo also deserved a Hi5... and the UltaPulta..

IDK in which world we're living, but it's not as they said that drama doesn't count.. It apparently counts a lot in this show... Or else Ali & Natasha wouldn't have received such low marks for their UltaPulta performance.. I mean it was nice and all... maybe 1 or 2 missed/forgotten steps, but still, they took into account the dramas...

Thank God people are protesting!