Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Alia will be rejected for her English at the first place. She won't even be able to communicate with anyone properly in Hollywood, forget about seeing her in this role.🥱

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unless they opt for an American-Asian, they will pick an Indian over any other country in subcontinent... India is the bigger market..   

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zara321

can people stick to the topic and not make this about india/pakistan, talk about the topic TM has posted please 

plus there are many dark skinned pakistani's and arabs, so i don't now where skin colour has come into this conversation 

If you choose to ignore certain posts and threads made on this forum, its your wish. Baaki hum to bolenge

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PriyankFan12

Depicting Pakistani as a hero, This might send a lot of Indian deshbhakts into frenzy. Being a Pakistani, I'd rather have a Pakistani or even Arabic to play the role.

Tumko bohut panchaat he. Tum hi jaake audition deke aao. 

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this rumour isn't even true, they are not holding auditions for kamala khan, the character is only in the news because she has been added to the marvels avengers latest video game 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have a feeling its going to be someone from the American - Pakistani diaspora and not someone from the current actresses of the Paki industry. Let's wait and see if they are even going to make any such movie/show first. Marvel hasn't announced any such movie for Phase 4 so a movie is bit unlikely. 

Edited by trouble_006 - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

this rumour isn't even true, they are not holding auditions for kamala khan, the character is only in the news because she has been added to the marvels avengers latest video game 

Brie Larson has recently confirmed that the Kamala Khan character will be in her next unannounced film. But surely Alia Bhatt is not approached for this role.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Alia is not audition for anything.

Op when seen the topic didn't get any replies added alia name by herself to get it and it seems working.

oh.......gayi bhais paani me

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Brie Larson has recently confirmed that the Kamala Khan character will be in her next unannounced film. But surely Alia Bhatt is not approached for this role.

oh ok, so this means they are looking for someone to play kamala khan, tbh i think they will go for an american asian 

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i dont want no bollywood actors with their thick accents lol they need to cast american/uk indians/pakis