asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hopefully at her store.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

And I think that imbalance is deliberately shown, how he is so in tune with people's pain but she's not, and not just with HS as you pointed out. She went back home and instead of thinking about HS or NB, her focus was on her own anger and what people like Kammo were implying about her being a bad influence on Minnie. I get it that Minnie is supposed to be her first prio, but that doesn't mean she can't care about other people too. I don't know ...

I think her being busy with HS is good temporarily just so that Minnie can breathe a little but at this point in time, none of them has a sense of where they're going or why. I sometimes also wonder if HS knows but deliberately wants to keep things light-touch, or is he clueless too?

I don't expect Babita to empathize with people on the same level as HS, but I do expect her to show a little bit of concern when others are going through something difficult. When she came back home, her there wasn't an iota of frustration over what Naeem Bi is having to go through at this age. Instead, she took her words, applied it to herself, stressed herself out a lot and ended up making things worse with her daughter.

In a way, it's a direct contrast to Naeem Bi and Irfaan. There, Irfaan has created the conflict with Naeem Bi, and it's centered around the mother having to leave her home. In the Haveli, Babita has created the conflict and it has now opened up the possibility of the child having to leave her home.

I'm seeing the characters being clueless as a reflection of the writers. Previously, we used to have at least some concrete idea as to where the story could be heading, but now, we don't even have that. It's just all over the place.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Hopefully at her store.

Chalo Kammo ki iss baat se to koi farq padha usse. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Chalo Kammo ki iss baat so to koi farq padha usse.

LMAO, if it hadn't been for Kammo, Babita ka store kab ka doob gaya hota.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Regardless of this news, Friday’s epi was still mostly about how clueless the characters are about each other. Lol especially Mini and Babita. 

HS and NB scene got a very small scene but that was nice. 

Thanku meri bhi himmat nahi padi thi waise i think this is more a calming tactic and maintain that 1 on charts 🤷‍♀️

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

LMAO, if it hadn't been for Kammo, Babita ka store kab ka doob gaya hota.

Ironically, yes that's true. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe I'm being unreasonable but it hurts me to see that HS is going to have to deal with this on his own again. The scene the other day showed that what Irfan was doing was hurting HS like hell, especially because of the association with his childhood trauma. Neither Minnie nor Babita are going to see it - not that I expect Minnie to. I mean she's a kid but also not as in tune with HS as she is with Babita's pain. In many ways she can be self-absorbed like her mother is. 

That's fine, HS can handle this by himself, but it's a shame that he has to. Maybe one day Minnie will learn to care that much about HS so that anything that happens to his loved ones bothers her too.

mini has bothered about hs more than babita untill now. And hs has shared his past and pain more with her than babita.

the situation now is mini is occupied with her own issues and even hs isnt bothered much about her. For 2 days after marriage he dint bother to talk with her on CD issue. Even now i would like to see if he pulls up babita for questioning minis character or lashes out at mini instead seeing babitas tears

Mini was actually slowly getting to care about HS too but the CD issue spoiled everything. And the way babita is behaving isnt helping matters. Like she complained to HS that mini called me selfish she dint bother to tell him that she had stopped mini from taking her grandparents to hospital. tomorrow she might again cry in front of hs that mini hurt me. he will go and scold mini. So mini is obviously going to go distant. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The thing is, some people never get out of it, and maybe that's what they are trying to show, that Babita will always battle with this. HS and Minnie will just have to become immune. 

ok but babita at least needs learn not to expect other to toe in her line about log kya kahenge. if she wants to bother about log fine why force this log's opinion on others

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I hope so too. 

YPNTKH was able to keep up the quality of the writing, acting, and direction right until the final episode so I don't see why PB can't. Same channel.

What is YPNTKH? 

I haven’t watched many ITV serials except 1 or 2 that also years ago. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

What is YPNTKH? 

I haven’t watched many ITV serials except 1 or 2 that also years ago. 

I think it's Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai. It also aired on Sony.