Why Noor fans hate Shayra

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Note : I like both Shayra and Noor I decided to make a topic after watching Shayra standing up for Noor against Khalid 

I was going through various posts on Twitter and Instagram.... Have noticed that Noor fans talk crap about Shayra on daily basis. There is a consensus building on "Shayra will die" "Shayra will be negative" New one being "Shayra is sanyasi" etc. at the same time they drool 🤤 over Azaan and Noor 

Shayra protected Noor from Khalid not only this she gave Noor strength to fight back, ever since Khala died Shayra has done everything to make sure Noor has a happy life. It was Shayra who took Noor's insults and stopped Azaan from insulting her, she fought with her husband for Noor. When Noor was leaving the house it has always been Shayra who convinced Azaan to forgive Noor and stop her from leaving. Shayra has always been the one to look out for Noor. 

Who would find it in her heart to forgive someone who tried to steal her husband? 

Azaan on the other hand has insulted Noor on numerous occasions..... 

Why is it that Azaan and Noor's creepy relationship is appreciated and Shayra is hated by people who love Noor though Shayra is the one who has been nice to Noor? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So many reasons.  Where should I start? 😆

I will start with one basic point.  ITV shows usually have two leads who have the love story, ShaZaan in Bahu Begum.  When ever there is a third lead most fans and viewers form the opinion, regardless of the story or promotions, that the third actor will have less importance or will be the negative lead...

ITV favours love stories which are slow or the typical love-hate/nork-jhok.  Some viewers doubt ShaZaan's relationship because they have a strong bond from the start and are very much in love.  You can not blame fans when the channels are filled with shows presenting endless break-ups and reunions. smiley36

The situtation here; SOME NOT ALL Noor fans want her with Azaan at any cost, not matter what she has done or how ill suited they are as characters and will try anything to influence the writers to make that happen.  They are also led by a so-called media person who is trying all the strategies you have mentioned.

The fact is BB has three leads; Azaan loves Shayra and N is his friend.  Shayra has done everything, rightly and wrongly, to accept her husband's best friend and kept the promise to her dying mother... It is disturbing that people want the worst for a character who thinks for everyone because I wonder how such fans view relationships in their own lives...

If a small group can not see the difference between character and actor, if they can not appreciate their favourite portraying different/negative roles, they will attack/undermine the other lead characters/actors... I never wish such obesessive fans on any actor...

As viewers we are also very critical. 😆  If an opinion is formed regarding an actor and their performance, it is very difficult to change.  I have read comments for Azaan and Noor a couple because Arjit and SJ are better actors, chemistry, popularity etc etc.  All this is subjective, not entirely true and you can not ignore the actions of a character due to these factors...

Shayra and Azaan have a subtle chemistry and is appealing to many viewers too.  Acting and performance can improve with time.  I am watching BB for Arjit and consider myself mostly nuetral but I have grown to like ShaZaan and in my opinion they make the best couple... I also think, DK was very raw when the show began but she has truely improved as an actor and her effort shows on screen.

Sorry for the long post, any errors and hope no one is hurt or offended by my comments. 😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fruity 🤗

Iska ek seedha sa answer hai ki Noor ke fans actor ke fans hai jinko Azaan aur Noor dekhna hai un logo ko Shayra kitni bhi achi ho wo pasand nahi ayegi kyonki Shayra Noor ke sath romance nahi kar sakti. Agar Shayra ladka hoti to Ye log Azaan ko chhodkar uske peechhe hote

abhi kuch din pahle ye log Arjit ganda dikhta hai bol rahe the Khalid ke sath Noor ko dekhna chahte the jabki Khalid ne Noor ke sath galat kiya tha, sirf ek wajah hai uski ki Inko samiksha ko romance karte dekhna hai bus chahe wo Khalid ke sath kyo nahi ho Rehan dikhta Acha hai to character koi bhi chalega. Agar koi kisi ladki ka romance aise ladke ke sath mang raha ho jiske Upar ladki ne rape ka charge lagaya to tum kaha Unko seriously le rahi ho

dollangel thumbnail
Noor fans ko mirchi lage toh hum kya kare? Writer ne Azaan ko Noor ki sath love relations nahi dikaya toh hum kya kare? Yeh sab pathetic fans ko attention dekar hum logo kya milnenge?😛😛😛Edited by dollangel - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

tbh ive seen Noor and Shayra both first time in this show... i found Noor more interesting both a better actress and more mysterious character

plus i liked her chemistry with azaan

i tried a lot but couldnt find any chemistry between azaan shayra

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

So many reasons.  Where should I start? 😆

I will start with one basic point.  ITV shows usually have two leads who have the love story, ShaZaan in Bahu Begum.  When ever there is a third lead most fans and viewers form the opinion, regardless of the story or promotions, that the third actor will have less importance or will be the negative lead...

ITV favours love stories which are slow or the typical love-hate/nork-jhok.  Some viewers doubt ShaZaan's relationship because they have a strong bond from the start and are very much in love.  You can not blame fans when the channels are filled with shows presenting endless break-ups and reunions. smiley36

The situtation here; SOME NOT ALL Noor fans want her with Azaan at any cost, not matter what she has done or how ill suited they are as characters and will try anything to influence the writers to make that happen.  They are also led by a so-called media person who is trying all the strategies you have mentioned.

The fact is BB has three leads; Azaan loves Shayra and N is his friend.  Shayra has done everything, rightly and wrongly, to accept her husband's best friend and kept the promise to her dying mother... It is disturbing that people want the worst for a character who thinks for everyone because I wonder how such fans view relationships in their own lives...

If a small group can not see the difference between character and actor, if they can not appreciate their favourite portraying different/negative roles, they will attack/undermine the other lead characters/actors... I never wish such obesessive fans on any actor...

As viewers we are also very critical. 😆  If an opinion is formed regarding an actor and their performance, it is very difficult to change.  I have read comments for Azaan and Noor a couple because Arjit and SJ are better actors, chemistry, popularity etc etc.  All this is subjective, not entirely true and you can not ignore the actions of a character due to these factors...

Shayra and Azaan have a subtle chemistry and is appealing to many viewers too.  Acting and performance can improve with time.  I am watching BB for Arjit and consider myself mostly nuetral but I have grown to like ShaZaan and in my opinion they make the best couple... I also think, DK was very raw when the show began but she has truely improved as an actor and her effort shows on screen.

Sorry for the long post, any errors and hope no one is hurt or offended by my comments. 😊

A very balanced reply.....Nothing to add.....its dubious how viewers who like Noor want Shayra to die when Shayra has been pillar of support and forgiving to Noor. 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Fruity 🤗

Iska ek seedha sa answer hai ki Noor ke fans actor ke fans hai jinko Azaan aur Noor dekhna hai un logo ko Shayra kitni bhi achi ho wo pasand nahi ayegi kyonki Shayra Noor ke sath romance nahi kar sakti. Agar Shayra ladka hoti to Ye log Azaan ko chhodkar uske peechhe hote

abhi kuch din pahle ye log Arjit ganda dikhta hai bol rahe the Khalid ke sath Noor ko dekhna chahte the jabki Khalid ne Noor ke sath galat kiya tha, sirf ek wajah hai uski ki Inko samiksha ko romance karte dekhna hai bus chahe wo Khalid ke sath kyo nahi ho Rehan dikhta Acha hai to character koi bhi chalega. Agar koi kisi ladki ka romance aise ladke ke sath mang raha ho jiske Upar ladki ne rape ka charge lagaya to tum kaha Unko seriously le rahi ho

😩 Okay...... 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

tbh ive seen Noor and Shayra both first time in this show... i found Noor more interesting both a better actress and more mysterious character

plus i liked her chemistry with azaan

i tried a lot but couldnt find any chemistry between azaan shayra

I interpret you mean Arjit looks better with Samiksha than he does with Diana, it is your opinion....doesn't answer my question. Acting and chemistry lies in the eyes of beholder...... I for one dont see Samiksha as a good actor but it is just my opinion.... I like Noor and Shayra equally, Azaan does not love Noor that ship is not there and we know from previous colors shows.... Azaan loving Noor will be followed by a severe backlash. DSDT and SBRK both could not complete one year on ITV due to the backlash 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

A very balanced reply.....Nothing to add.....its dubious how viewers who like Noor want Shayra to die when Shayra has been pillar of support and forgiving to Noor. 

Stranger still, they post publicly on social media platforms but expect people not to react and disagree with them. 😆

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

I interpret you mean Arjit looks better with Samiksha than he does with Diana, it is your opinion....doesn't answer my question. Acting and chemistry lies in the eyes of beholder...... I for one dont see Samiksha as a good actor but it is just my opinion.... I like Noor and Shayra equally, Azaan does not love Noor that ship is not there and we know from previous colors shows.... Azaan loving Noor will be followed by a severe backlash. DSDT and SBRK both could not complete one year on ITV due to the backlash 

Audience i Believe do like to see childhood friendship form into love. Idk what the writers are planning but maybe Sahyra will die for AzNoor to form