Hanita expecting a baby?? - India Today Segment

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

In the upcoming episode of Patiala Babes, Babita will be seen trying to pacify Hanuman who is upset with her. Later, she will also tell him about her pregnancy. 

https://www.indiatoday.in/television/video/patiala-babes-babita-and-hanuman-expecting-their-first-child-1606314-2019-10-04

Is this like for real for real? And this is already happening??? How can they already be expecting a baby??? smiley3

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

🀣🀣

So the baby is already on the way? Awesome. I guess badi jaldi thi proof dene ki that look we are having sex πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I always thought they will not have a baby. And if ever do, then they will first think about Mini and what her reaction will be. 

Especially Babita will freak out thinking about Mini. Yaha to sab ulta hai. πŸ€”

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

May be the leap will be only of few months. Or weeks. 

Leap mein exams khatam ho jayenge. πŸ˜†

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🀣🀣

So the baby is already on the way? Awesome. I guess badi jaldi thi proof dene ki that look we are having sex πŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How can Babita already be pregnant??? Its literally been 2 weeks since they got married. WTFFF is this?!?! πŸ€ͺ

Did they not use protection kya??? How can they be so careless???  

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I always thought they will not have a baby. And if ever do, then they will first think about Mini and what her reaction will be. 

Especially Babita will freak out thinking about Mini. Yaha to sab ulta hai. πŸ€”

Thats what I thought too. They will talk amongst each other and with Mini and ask her POV as well. 

I wanted to see a pregnancy track, but not now. And I wanted to see a proper late pregnancy track.. trying to get pregnant, failing multiple times, tests and all, and issues of late pregnancy. They had so much material to work this. This just makes me sad πŸ˜­

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

How can Babita already be pregnant??? Its literally been 2 weeks since they got married. WTFFF is this?!?! πŸ€ͺ

Did they not use protection kay??? How can they be so careless???  

LOL as if they are taking care of their relationship in any way otherwise also πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ....going with the flow hai bhai.....twitter people wanted romance na? Lo enjoy the PROOF of β€œromance” now πŸ˜‚

I guess bol denge few weeks have passed and ho gayi pregnancy...lol....not like logic is much of a priority for ITV anyways 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

May be the leap will be only of few months. Or weeks. 

Leap mein exams khatam ho jayenge. πŸ˜†

Lol Bas itni si leap ke liye faltu ke season 2 rumors bol diye πŸ˜†

They are just in a rush to do baby drama I guess. Bas 

I wonder if the baby will survive. Miscarriage drama use kar sakte hain to break them up and set up conflict for season 2πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL as if they are taking care of their relationship in any way otherwise also πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ....going with the flow hai bhai.....twitter people wanted romance na? Lo enjoy the PROOF of β€œromance” now πŸ˜‚

I guess bol denge few weeks have passed and ho gayi pregnancy...lol....not like logic is much of a priority for ITV anyways 

There are other ways to show proof of romance... no need to show her getting pregnant already? 

I thought Babita will be more careful given that last time she got pregnant within a month. WTF. It makes no sense. Esp, knowing Hanuman, they would have discussed this before trying to get pregnant. 

Sab TRP ke chakkar mein yehh horaha hai. Such utter crap. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bahahahah what is with babita  and instant pregnancies. Wasn't  mini also conceived  in the first few weeks/month also?🀣

This can't  be salvaged  now. Ignore  my trolling now. I am now going to enter that zone only