Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL tum toh aise bol rahi ho as if HS discusses ANYTHING with her these daysπŸ€”.....what do they talk about? Hardly anything substance ka.....bas woh ek fight makeup hui, uske baad se they are busy doing random romance or discussing Mini. One on one level pe kya dhang se baat karte hain?

I might be the only person but everytime I see the pic of HS and his mom on the wall, I'm reminded all over again that HB have become such a shallow couple.....Babita had no questions, no thoughts about the room, about those pictures even now? The writers never thought it was worthy of even being mentioned a little again? Oh no but, romance was so important na.......dikhaao dikhaao.....substance kise chahiyeπŸ€”

I wanted a proper track focused on HS's childhood trauma, his mom and all. Babita getting to know all of it and actually helping him come out of the trauma would have been a beautiful track πŸ˜­.  Today he talks about not having a mom. So, I got the feeling that they will divulge on this further. BUTT why the heck are they rushing for a leap??? Show hasn't even run for a year πŸ€”.

They could have balanced Romance with substance. Romance itself could have been with a substance. It seems writers do not know how to take the story forward.. so aise hi ghisi piti rinse and repeat story rakhdiya...  

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Babita bahot fertile hai. Aur tujhe pregnancy issues chahiye? LOL

Pehli bar bhi she was pregnant right after Marriage. Dimag nahi hai iska. Baby planning is a lost concept. 

Shadi karo pregnant ho. Is the mantra. Thodi bhi life enjoy ni karni. 

Yeah....it's typical dehati thinking...shaadi hote hi baccha paida kar do.....Babes se baby planning, protection wagairah jaise concepts na hi expect karoπŸ˜†

HS bhi carried away ho gaya I guess....waise bhi his brain is in the deep freezer these days while he's busy doing chaakri of BabitaπŸ˜†

And this makes me wonder if him and Imarti tried for a baby and they didn't succeed....so maybe he too wanted a quick baby with Babita.....lol 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

I wanted a proper track focused on HS's childhood trauma, his mom and all. Babita getting to know all of it and actually helping him come out of the trauma would have been a beautiful track πŸ˜­.  Today he talks about not having a mom. So, I got the feeling that they will divulge on this further. BUTT why the heck are they rushing for a lea??? Show hasn't even run for a year πŸ€”.

They could have balanced Romance with substance. Romance itself could have been with a substance. It seems writers do not know how to take the story forward.. so aise hi ghisi piti rinse and repeat story rakhdiya...  

Maybe they think this is their version of "forward spiral"πŸ€”.....yeah show hasn't even completed in a year but they are showing twists like they are under extreme pressure to do faltu drama and maintain 1 ki TRP.

Balance? LOL as HS said....usko banaane mein puri zindagi lag jaati hai.....but atleast intent toh hona chahiye har party ka.....na show mein characters ka intent hai aur na writers ka.....all the characters and the writers are in their own heads now. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah....it's typical dehati thinking...shaadi hote hi baccha paida kar do.....Babes se baby planning, protection wagairah jaise concepts na hi expect karoπŸ˜†

HS bhi carried away ho gaya I guess....waise bhi his brain is in the deep freezer these days while he's busy doing chaakri of BabitaπŸ˜†

And this makes me wonder if him and Imarti tried for a baby and they didn't succeed....so maybe he too wanted a quick baby with Babita.....lol 

Tohh kya ek bar pregnant hogayi toh they will never have sex kya??? Protection use nahi kiya tohh ye logg bachhe hi paida karte rahenge πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly him and Imarti were married for 7-8 years and didn't get pregnant. Here they are married for 2 weeks and Babita will already be pregnant??? Suchhh crap this is 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Lol Bas itni si leap ke liye faltu ke season 2 rumors bol diye πŸ˜†

They are just in a rush to do baby drama I guess. Bas 

I wonder if the baby will survive. Miscarriage drama use kar sakte hain to break them up and set up conflict for season 2πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I am just assuming since one side they are saying it’s leap and then denies saying it’s not leap, but bit of a story change. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

There is nothing in the video suggesting pregnancy, all speculations I guess

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghna_IshRa

There is nothing in the video suggesting pregnancy, all speculations I guess

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You still have faith. Sahi hai yaar. Kisi ko toh hona chahiye. Lol

No one has denied the baby track news from the PH etc. 

And nothing in the show these days  indicates they have an intent of exploring the real issues for these characters. Gimmicks chal rahe hain. 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

How fair is this to all 3 of them?

They have been thru so much in life and yet they will have angst and pain and separation n all that jazz. 

Seriously though. Itna bura hal bhi ni socha tha. πŸ˜΅

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And nothing in the show these days  indicates they have an intent of exploring the real issues for these characters. Gimmicks chal rahe hain. 

Faith nahi, I have stopped thinking about it lol, taking it as it comes πŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Meghna has faith coz she just started catching up with the show. 

Coming up episodes mein itna lagaav ho jayega.. and then have to come to this news. I feel for her.