Bad news about show guys 😢😢😢😢

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abhi hot news me bataya hai k oehle to suna tha k show end horaha hai pr ab 1 month tk band horaha hai ye paki news hai 😢😢😢😢 i feel soo bad i dnt knw y itnay achay episodes k baad bhi trp q nhi barh rahi abhi to bani se chutkara milna tha or praghbir ka romance dekhna tha ab itnay short time me kya hoga i hope ye fake ho news 😢😢😢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

its fake news i think....there is no articles of reliable portals that its ending in short term infact most of the portals are reporting the new entry of negative character,if its ending in 1 mnth....SNS would go wild n crazy its still so patience in there...it seems like fake news

but who told u this news?can u post the video or article on it?

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh god  i hope the show is not ending this is only show which i m watching on tv other wise o don't watch any tv serial .hope its a fake news .n regarding the trp , the trp is quite good at 10 pm .plus ite quite popular too all over india .@catty from where did u gey the news ,can u post the link.please any 1tell me its a fake news n the show is not ending

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

Oh god  i hope the show is not ending this is only show which i m watching on tv other wise o don't watch any tv serial .hope its a fake news .n regarding the trp , the trp is quite good at 10 pm .plus ite quite popular too all over india .@catty from where did u gey the news ,can u post the link.please any 1tell me its a fake news n the show is not ending

there is no such news of BPP ending at the moment if the news is spread there would be a uproar in twitter n insta...so no news

yes for a 10pm show,the trps is good and the rest in channel hands to promote it but they are more focus on N4 n BB that they are not interested....

and even pvp-ishita is silent abt it

so lets see how but in 1 mnth to end the show its ridiculous...

catty post the link of the news...

Mages thumbnail

if its ending the portals will post it...TC is reliable in such news...they will post it

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@mages yes u r right,@mages on insta n Twitter also how can they post if the news is false , who all r posting these news.m not on twitter as well as not on insta so don't have any idea.can any body help me .hope the show is not ending.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@mages yes u r right,@mages on insta n Twitter also how can they post if the news is false , who all r posting these news.m not on twitter as well as not on insta so don't have any idea.can any body help me .hope the show is not ending.

I am on twitter...no such news posted,they are discussing abt last night epis

insta i have no clue...i am not in insta but those twitter groups does post insta news on twitter,never come across one

there is no such news...i am checking TC,they are reliable on this,no such news

I have checked from my part no such news at the moment

I hope catty send the link

Mages thumbnail

this trps system needs to go or tone down,lots of good shows are axed and craps are running for donkey over years...its time to shut down certain shows

Mages thumbnail

I am still scrolling down the whole timeline of twitter there is no such news at all

Mages thumbnail

since when it was posted that BPP is ending those were speculation that BPP is ending due to BB as the show always takes the 10pm slot...there was no such official news of BPP ending ever