Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

@Mages you are right 

1. The N4 cast is Ani, Krystle, Vivek Dahiya...is RK retained?

2. Every other week...BP is ending.. BP is ending..I am tired of this...if it was ending EK would not give us this and if it was ending in 6 weeks...there would be promos for a new show already...look at Star.....what show ends in 4 or 5 months....its not a joke....

3. Someone ask Ishi...Pearlie wont react because he normally doesn't react to his casting in a show, his appearance on a show or any of that...ask Ishi....

4. I refuse to believe that Gathbandhan is  better than BP. 

5. Colors saw the response their PraghBir post got....after that they will end the show? Someone ask them because SBS said this when BB13 was announced as well. 

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

just saw the video...they themselves are not sure...if want to end it,it should have end when BB needs to air...

lets wait for official conformation

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I wonder why is this happening? I have a serious question guys. What is wrong with these people? Do they have any grudge from Ekta or Balaji or Colors or the cast and crews of BPP that they continue spreading persistent rumors that BPP is ending? And this happens every other week is getting boring and old and annoying. 

Stardust91 thumbnail

I do not believe SBS....they have been trying to end YHM for years...it is still going strong....they have been trying to end many shows....

Someone ask India Forums to verify....

Ok why am I getting so hyper....be calm Sia be calm!!!!!!

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

@Mages you are right 

1. The N4 cast is Ani, Krystle, Vivek Dahiya...is RK retained?

not sure abt RK...but i am definitely not watching N4 thanks to DT husband...he will destroy the show and he looks like uncle to krystle

2. Every other week...BP is ending.. BP is ending..I am tired of this...if it was ending EK would not give us this and if it was ending in 6 weeks...there would be promos for a new show already...look at Star.....what show ends in 4 or 5 months....its not a joke....

true...

3. Someone ask Ishi...Pearlie wont react because he normally doesn't react to his casting in a show, his appearance on a show or any of that...ask Ishi....

if ask them both will be clueless and give goofballs look

4. I refuse to believe that Gathbandhan is  better than BP. 

no idea...i don't watch that show

5. Colors saw the response their PraghBir post got....after that they will end the show? Someone ask them because SBS said this when BB13 was announced as well. 

you nailed it right there...nothing more to say

Stardust91 thumbnail

I am tired of this....people need to use common sense...see Star is promoting their story with the Gin and Farishtay  for weeks....if Colors had a new show coming they would be promoting it. 

@Mages I do not watch Gathbhandhan either but its TRPs are nothing to throw a party over. I mean will Colors go back on its words about BP being there for the long run. 

SMH!!!!!!

P.S. I have to get ready for garba so will be slow to respond...but I will respond once I am ready....

P.P.S. my odhni also has pearls....Haila!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜² ok I need to stop smiling like an idiot or else nani will ask me why I am smiling so much. LMAO!!!!!

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I wonder why is this happening? I have a serious question guys. What is wrong with these people? Do they have any grudge from Ekta or Balaji or Colors or the cast and crews of BPP that they continue spreading persistent rumors that BPP is ending? And this happens every other week is getting boring and old and annoying. 

Grudge...EK will stop giving them their rozi roti N4...they are surviving due to Naagin Franchise..🀣

yeh rumours to chalta rahega...

Mages thumbnail

I do not believe SBS....they have been trying to end YHM for years...it is still going strong....they have been trying to end many shows....

the latest news yhm is ending nov and kw doing its spin off yeh chahatein🀣

Someone ask India Forums to verify....

they will once they get official confirmation

Ok why am I getting so hyper....be calm Sia be calm!!!!!!

we need to learn from pvp

Mages thumbnail

I am tired of this....people need to use common sense...see Star is promoting their story with the Gin and Farishtay  for weeks....if Colors had a new show coming they would be promoting it. 

True...currently they are promoting their new show some subharamh show...

@Mages I do not watch Gathbhandhan either but its TRPs are nothing to throw a party over. I mean will Colors go back on its words about BP being there for the long run. 

those loosers are lying snakes🐍they can twist n turn their words

SMH!!!!!!

P.S. I have to get ready for garba so will be slow to respond...but I will respond once I am ready....

enjoy

P.P.S. my odhni also has pearls....Haila!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜² ok I need to stop smiling like an idiot or else nani will ask me why I am smiling so much. LMAO!!!!!

❀