Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

hahah i knew it, jab koi jawab nahi toh "trolling bol do" ...its not going to change facts. There is nothing to troll in this topic, the proof is in the pudding and I just provided the whole cake. As usual you cannot dismiss solid facts. 

Jis disha mein Tiger ja raha hai, us disha mein koi aur jane ka soch bhi nahi sakta. Bahaut sahi disha mein ja raha hai

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think if anything each deserves 50% credit

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BloodPressure

Does she have any? ðŸ¤£

Tell us ?? You have the footage ðŸ¤£

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchic2

Tiger Shroff is indeed a bigger star than Hrithik. Imo, anyone else thinking the otherwise is living in a shell or just plain victim of delusions. 

Doesn't matter if SOTY 2 was a sequel of a hit.

The stats you have collected from different threads are the enough proofs and will put an end to this discussion hopefully.

Hrithik was once a superstar, Tiger is now. 

What a joke. Tiger doesn’t have a 5th of Hrithik’s star power. He lucked out by finding a tiny niche for himself that used to be Hrithik’s for years. Tiger has benefitted the most from Hrithik’s career break, that’s why he loves him so much and did a film with him. 

Let’s have that discussion again once Tiger has had a successful 10 year career and has acted in movies that don’t required kung-fu moves and sultry looks. 

You guys on IF are so short sighted or naive. You don’t make or break a star because of a few box offices failures or fresh new actors. Real stars have solid brands and it takes years to build them (or break them). 

Sorein thumbnail

Originally posted by: BloodPressure

Does she have any? ðŸ¤£

Do you guys not realise that Shaitan is Kangana (or maybe Rangoon, not too sure)? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

What a joke. Tiger doesn’t have a 5th of Hrithik’s star power. He lucked out by finding a tiny niche for himself that used to be Hrithik’s for years. Tiger has benefitted the most from Hrithik’s career break, that’s why he loves him so much and did a film with him. 

Let’s have that discussion again once Tiger has had a successful 10 year career and has acted in movies that don’t required kung-fu moves and sultry looks. 

You guys on IF are so short sighted or naive. You don’t make or break a star because of a few box offices failures or fresh new actors. Real stars have solid brands and it takes years to build them (or break them). 

if that’s the case then please explain why Tiger has had better or same openings despite a fairly new career? Hrithik should be double na? But he isn’t? Kya hua? Did those box office numbers get lost in the flight to Paris? Or am I The Jawaani that Sheila lost ?

Originally posted by: Sorein

I thought hotchic was being sarcastic....

Sorein thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I thought hotchic was being sarcastic....

You can’t be too sure anymore on IF...between the multiple profiles, split personalities, wacko celebrities/PR accounts, B grade sarcasm, bad jokes, snoozefest topics or below the belt attacks. It’s all too complex now and not so much entertaining anymore.

If that was sarcasm then I may have lost some brain cells in the process so shame on me and I shall reflect on myself. ðŸ˜­

Edited by Sorein - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Haha I can’t believe this, no valid arguments or proof so let’s just call The opposing arguers names lol

Not one person has been able to prove that Hrithik is a bigger star,? Cmon guys where are the stats? I’m waiting 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Haha I can’t believe this, no valid arguments or proof so let’s just call The opposing arguers names lol

Not one person has been able to prove that Hrithik is a bigger star,? Cmon guys where are the stats? I’m waiting 

SH, post War your hormones are back to normal levels I see. 😂😂