Tiger Shroff - Bigger Star Than Hrithik Roshan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Tiger is just few films old so lets not compare Tiger and HRK yet.

But with WAR under his belt, Tiger does get strong advantage now.

He is best side kick.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhootkiaatma

Tiger is just few films old so lets not compare Tiger and HRK yet.

But with WAR under his belt, Tiger does get strong advantage now.

He is best side kick.

tiger is not a side kick, he isnt Varun Dhawan. He brings as much to the table as Hrithik does 

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

So your annoying delusions have transferred from kr to tiger 

This is the first time in his career that tiger has acted well. Compared to someone who has consistently bettered hinself with every film he has done over the last 20 yrs 

U go on SM.u read the reviews.. this film has been carried by hrithik. His swag and style have mesmerised the nation. 

I am not taking away anything from tiger. The boy is learning but let's not put him in the same class as hrithik who is as polished an actor as there ever will be.  I am sure twenty yrs down the line tiger will.be  a big superstar too but it is these delusional opinions that stop superstars coming together 

Hrithik has the heart of a lion for even suggesting this casting. At 45 he not only gave an outstanding performance but also pulled tiger up too. They have both put together this huge success so let's leave it at that. 

Hrithik is not just star. He is an actor who takes risks with the bo to follow his heart.  Men like that cant be measured by numbers. His talent is far beyond the pettiness that is the topic of this thread 

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So who attracts you more, Tiger or Hrithik? Kal tak to ghungroo toot rahe the, aaj jai jai tiger shroff.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I was about to start writing an explanation but when I saw the TM's name, then I became like..........

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

another SHAITAANI post ðŸ˜†

anyways, on topic , please see below:  ðŸ˜Š

kaho na pyar hai:  2,94,88,60,710

mission kashmir:  1,44,08,18,940

koi mil gaya:  1,86,87,75,440

Krisshh:  1,88,65,66,890

Dhoom2:   2,07,31,36,690

Agnipath:  1,62,51,76,830

Krisshh3:  2,09,83,33,230

---------------------------------

Bad argument. MeowMeow debuted in 2014. Krrisshhhhshshshs 3 released in 2013 (and anything preceding that was before 2013). No comparison. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kalank had Madhuri, the dancer behind Ek Do Teen  and yet that movie flopped. Why wasnt audience pulled in for that? 

I was pulled in for that.

Never forgiving Madhuri for acting in Kalank though. Kalank will be her kalank for ever. ðŸ¤£

Granbois thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Before War, I have had the 'mis'fortune of watching Tiger only in the first Baaghi. I do like action movies, so did somewhat enjoy the second half but acting wise....dear gawd the movie was dip$h*t. After that I wouldn't be caught dead watching a solo hero Tiger Shroff movie in theatre. Hence, I missed Baaghi 2 online and offline despite it being an action bonanza or whatever. Tiger in some respects reminds me of Shradha Kapoor who generally gets good actors/dancers/emoters to piggyback for the entire movie. I recently rewatched Haider and she was the weakest link in the movie IMO. but at least she can move her facial muscles and somewhat emote. Tiger acts as if his face is encased in a block of ice. Zero expressions for 97 percent of the movie.  

But coming back to War, Tiger's hand in its success can't be taken away. He has immense skills when he dawns an action avatar-youthful agility, polished and fluid moves. And these have been aptly utilised aptly by his director Sid. Anand in War. But he also overdoes it too many a times and becomes lolworthy mainly because his action becomes what Ross Geller calls 'Dance Karate'. However, War did benefit him the most because it moved him from the category of a subpar actor to a somewhat average one who can at least muster up something from within while playing *spoiler* 2 characters on screen.

Like the Khans barring Salman, I have watched several of Hrithik's films in the theatre. From KMG to Super30, hell I went to watch Jodha Akbar and witnessed the same kind of furore (seeties and claps) in the cinema hall. HR is the perfect blend of looks, action, and acting. I actually had some women I work with hyperventilating over how good he looked at some places in Super 30 despite the shaggy beard. They thought the director and the makeup team tried their best but he still ended up looking attractive somehow. Weird! Hell he is forty freaking five but he completely overshadowed a considerably younger Tiger in the looks and charisma department.

It will be a long time before someone current or young can match up to Hrithik's charisma  and X-factor. Tiger has the agile action-star thing going for him but is seriously lacking in several other aspects that make on a good actor. 

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, tiger is bigger than khans, ab sr and rajnikanth too... i m sure you would have arrived at that if you had compared opening of veer zaara with baagi 2 or chandramukhi with baagi 2 or taare zameen par with baagi 2

DushtKanya thumbnail

I have never considered Tiger inferior when it comes to his contribution to War, I am so glad that he's getting recognized for his acting which he deserves, and your attempt to create fanwars is pathetic, but let's get a few things right :

1. Watch any audience reaction video even outside this forum before the release. Most, if not all in some, chose Team Hrithik. Even in the gazillion polls made, Hrithik won by a large margin in most. And let me not start about the YouTube comments and reactions on Jai Jai Shivshankar 🙃

2. SOTY 2 had very popular songs and a lot of promotions plus hype for the two glam new girls + Dharma Productions. Jawaani Song, Bomborombom song and Hook Up Song have a LOT of views, you have YouTube as reference.

3. Hrithik in Super 30 was totally outside his comfort zone and used make-up to conceal his looks which are one of the main things about him that attracts you to his films. It had no popular music at all, no popular heroine who got hyped, plus the promotions were not even a quarter of what that film deserves. Still it opened at 11 crores and went on to be a superhit.

4. Admit it or not, Tiger - admittedly - upped his acting game because he was pitted against Hrithik Roshan.

5. Post the release, watch reaction videos and again, most chose Hrithik. 

6. Mohenjo Daro was clearly boycotted, had very poor promotions and no popular music and clashed with Rustom which had more screens and Kaabil clashed with Raees which had more screens.

I am in no way denigrating Tiger. I actually have grown to like him if I gotta be honest, but Hrithik is Hrithik. The "Tiger is a bigger star than Hrithik" statement coming from even a troll is laughworthy. Tiger himself would say it's utter BS.