Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I have never considered Tiger inferior when it comes to his contribution to War, I am so glad that he's getting recognized for his acting which he deserves, and your attempt to create fanwars is pathetic, but let's get a few things right :

1. Watch any audience reaction video even outside this forum before the release. Most, if not all in some, chose Team Hrithik. Even in the gazillion polls made, Hrithik won by a large margin in most. And let me not start about the YouTube comments and reactions on Jai Jai Shivshankar 🙃

2. SOTY 2 had very popular songs and a lot of promotions plus hype for the two glam new girls + Dharma Productions. Jawaani Song, Bomborombom song and Hook Up Song have a LOT of views, you have YouTube as reference.

3. Hrithik in Super 30 was totally outside his comfort zone and used make-up to conceal his looks which are one of the main things about him that attracts you to his films. It had no popular music at all, no popular heroine who got hyped, plus the promotions were not even a quarter of what that film deserves. Still it opened at 11 crores and went on to be a superhit.

4. Admit it or not, Tiger - admittedly - upped his acting game because he was pitted against Hrithik Roshan.

5. Post the release, watch reaction videos and again, most chose Hrithik. 

6. Mohenjo Daro was clearly boycotted, had very poor promotions and no popular music and clashed with Rustom which had more screens and Kaabil clashed with Raees which had more screens.

I am in no way denigrating Tiger. I actually have grown to like him if I gotta be honest, but Hrithik is Hrithik. The "Tiger is a bigger star than Hrithik" statement coming from even a troll is laughworthy. Tiger himself would say it's utter BS. 

1. I never said Tiger is more popular, I said hes a bigger star as in more BO pull. Incorrect. 

2. SOTY 2 did not have good music. Biggest criticizing factor of the movie was lack of good music. Views dont matter. Kala Chashma has so many views and that movie is the biggest flop. Irrelevant. 

3. Hrithik was great in Super 30 but as such a big star the opening shouldve been better. SOTY was also out of Tiger's zone as it wasnt a full on full action movie. Yet opening was the same. Indemnification.

4. Sure, but that doesnt change the fact that Tiger has better BO pull. Inadmissible. 

5. Cuz Hrithik is a superstar, but we're talking about BO. This is the same as Aishwarya being the popular one but people loving Rani/Preity career more. Indigestible.  

6. Excuses. Indifferent. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Kalank had Madhuri, the dancer behind Ek Do Teen  and yet that movie flopped. Why wasnt audience pulled in for that? 

Because audiences were repeatedly told it's an Alia movie? 

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

god save the logic 😂😂😂

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

But doesn't make him better star..stardom is not just about collections forget opening day..how many ppl did HR inspire vs how many did TS if at all inspired?

Baaghi 2 had Ek do teen one of the iconic songs of BW remake. That pulled the initial audience.

U have to compared 2000s HR collections to present TS collections..

also compare 10 yrs later TS collections to present HR collections.

HR did lot of experimentation films, just like SRK those don't guarantee success.they r risk projects..TS till now played it very safe sticking to the genres he is comfortable with as a personality.

Forgive risk taking, TS didn't even learn acting and he is an actor!👏 With single look..zero facial expression..forget fillm..he has no diff. looks even in photoshoots.

TS is one of the best dancers..but still HR is the best.

Coming to action there are MA talents like Vidyut Janwal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA  countering the initial joke by the opener here by this joke. Someone snipe me. At least I know Shaitan Haiwan is intentionally trolling but this individual genuinely believed this. smiley37

"ganja is one helluva drug"

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Nvm 💁‍♀️

Edited by DushtKanya - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Relax guys we all knew this was a HR driven movie clearly he promoted this movie more and tbh HR would have never signed this Movie if he didnt get the lead role. Just like SRK, Sallu and Amir wouldnt play second fiddle to their juniors.

Tiger is good at his own place and HR is good as well. Now let it be.

Waisay bhi ab Rambo aur Baaghi 3 anay wali hai :p

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Naaa Tiger ain't a bigger box office draw than Hrithik, but it ain't going out on a limb saying that he's the biggest draw in that "forever gen-next". 

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
Ennuyi thumbnail

People are taking this thread seriously 😆 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

People are taking this thread seriously 😆 

Thank you for the reminder, I had nothing to do 😆

Tiger is definitely Bigger Star and More Talented than Salman and SRK. Every single Salman record in this decade will be blown to pieces by the boy in future 🥳

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago