Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

If this was the case then they went about it in the wrong way. Too much damage has been done on too many characters just to bring about this one point.

They could have shown this during the shaadi track when she was being overboard with everything.

I know they have gone a wrong direction but during marriage also she did her warnings from Mickey but she ignored them and nobody noticed her too... And now her anger and being a mother tongue mother is overboard Now... I feel this will go to some extent where everyone will be exhausted and Minni will be shown the mirror that she is just 18 and not to be the mother of her parents.... 

Hope they won't go to show more crap... 

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I know they have gone a wrong direction but during marriage also she did her warnings from Mickey but she ignored them and nobody noticed her too... And now her anger and being a mother tongue mother is overboard Now... I feel this will go to some extent where everyone will be exhausted and Minni will be shown the mirror that she is just 18 and not to be the mother of her parents.... 

Hope they won't go to show more crap... 

but this is totally wrong yaar. Pehle dekha  ek do episode main issue ka solution kitne acchi tarah batate the. But abhi ek mahine ka torture 2 minute main faltu sa solution and next isse bhi bada siyappa ready with babes as the halal hone wala bakra at the centre. While poor hs has become goonga behra. And beeji gloating and trying to gain sympathy from wherever she can get and minnie the i know it all character.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

but this is totally wrong yaar. Pehle dekha  ek do episode main issue ka solution kitne acchi tarah batate the. But abhi ek mahine ka torture 2 minute main faltu sa solution and next isse bhi bada siyappa ready with babes as the halal hone wala bakra at the centre. While poor hs has become goonga behra. And beeji gloating and trying to gain sympathy from wherever she can get and minnie the i know it all character.

Yeah I know but even now they are wrapping the track in the same manner but now the thing is they are just making Babita wrongs and scape goat and Minni correcting her... HS to hota hi Nani ghar me when needed... 

Pehle it used to be kabhi babita galat hot this to Minni and HS gyan dete tha in their own way.. Kabhi Minni galat hot the to HS used to be in action and Babita used to be in back seeing them... Kabhi maa beti dono HS ko sandwich bana dete the and he used to tackle both if them In his way dhain wala... 

But abhi to sort babita galat hai... Donno why CVS are bent to highlight Minni so much ki hanita are in backlight... Pehle teeno spotlight me gore the..... 

Hope they get the old PB back..... 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This will be truly heartbreaking but if that's what's best for them then so be it. It's better than striving to turn an illusion into reality.

yeah, such is life

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I am not in support of hitting kids. No matter the age. I or my bro never got even a single pat and we both turned out fine. My mom is strictly against hitting kids. She would even stop other neighbor ladies if she ever saw anyone doing that. Very sensible to it! 

Though Mini needs discipline pronto. She has point but she is rude and disrespectful lot of times. I think it’s the same in the slap segment. First Babes scolds her to focus on studies and she I guess retorts something serious which flares Babita. Still no support to slap. 

Same here i dont agree to diciplining kids like this. HS has a better was of being strict. Babita just looses it and snaps. It is disrespectful to hit children. Ur also basically teaching them its ok to hit people. Which mini does a lot. She has to learn she cannot hit people in anger. There are other ways. And for that babita needs to stop hitting her in anger first. 

I hope hs disciplines her regarding that and at the same time babita too for slapping mini

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I honestly don't know. Constantly doing her jee hazoori isn't going to cut it. I don't think he needs to something SUPER extra; just keep doing what he used to before. We all felt and saw the love he had for her then. If anything, show a little more faith in her and not let his emotions cloud his judgement.

Past trauma isn't gonna cut it anymore. HS' mother was abused and died as a result of it. Babita was also abused and look at what Minnie did to her. She made her believe that it was HER fault that it happened because she didn't say anything. Would she have said the same for HS' mom? That it was her fault that she died? Because she didn't speak up and say something? Would she blame HS because he failed to save her? I don't trust her to handle delicate matters like that because she doesn't have that kind of maturity in her.

Idk if she sees him as a hero anymore. Definitely as a really good man but dunno about hero. What does a hero even mean to her? What sort of qualities does someone need to have in order to mean that standard? Or did HS create that standard all by himself?

If Minnie wants HS as her father then it has to happen because SHE wants it. Not because she's doing him a favor or wants him to not feel about not having a daughter. It has to be genuine. I don't think she has forgiven him completely. That day her insecurity about the Haveli was resolved but she didn't address how she felt when he had accused her. Heck, she didn't have any dialogues so we don't really know what she was thinking. She was overwhelmed with emotions for sure, but about what, we don't know.

It's a heartbreaking idea but to some capacity HS needs to wrap his head around this. Babita does too, as a matter of fact. That's the truth about children unfortunately. At some time or another, they do go away and need the time and space to live out their own lives. But as long as the emotional intimacy is still there, then they should be fine. But if they become distant on that realm and just stop sharing things with one another, then that's just sad.

Exactly! Why is he being made the exception? Why is he the one who is being made to constantly prove himself? That silent treatment will be the best. He'll still be around but it'll make her consider what his place in her life actually is. And this time around, I don't want another back hug. It has to be something big from her side that solidifies what they mean to each other.

I am now wondering what the purpose was of them showing Minnie learning about Imarti and about HS' mother, other than to show her standing by him or understanding him better?

I do hope Minnie won't be insensitive to HS' childhood trauma. For that matter, maybe he shouldn't talk about that with her anymore. 

It is indeed heartbreaking to think HS would have to come to terms with not being wanted as a father. I also feel that despite her wanting to be independent, Minnie is emotionally very dependent on family members, something she hasn't acknowledged. She does need Babita, here grandparents, etc. and as we saw the other day, whether she realizes it or not, HS is the reason for her smiles. 

I just took step back to think about all this and realized that Minnie and HS are meant to be together. In what shape or form, time will tell, but unless the CVs completely destroy this bond, I don't see them separating forever. Also, I am quite sure that if something like that were to happen, Hanita's marriage would suffer too. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am now wondering what the purpose was of them showing Minnie learning about Imarti and about HS' mother, other than to show her standing by him or understanding him better?

I do hope Minnie won't be insensitive to HS' childhood trauma. For that matter, maybe he shouldn't talk about that with her anymore. 

It is indeed heartbreaking to think HS would have to come to terms with not being wanted as a father. I also feel that despite her wanting to be independent, Minnie is emotionally very dependent on family members, something she hasn't acknowledged. She does need Babita, here grandparents, etc. and as we saw the other day, whether she realizes it or not, HS is the reason for her smiles. 

I just took step back to think about all this and realized that Minnie and HS are meant to be together. In what shape or form, time will tell, but unless the CVs completely destroy this bond, I don't see them separating forever. Also, I am quite sure that if something like that were to happen, Hanita's marriage would suffer too. 

If they are planning to. Separate Minni and HS then what's the point in showing so. Much of growth in their relationship.... 

U r right they were meant to be... It's destiny and I am pretty sure that writers won't go to an extent of spoiling such a beautiful relationship... 

I know most of us are feeling that Minni lost trust in HS that's why she is not sharing her problems... But think na Now HS is all towards Babita he is in a mode haan ji only usse na ji bola hi nahi ja raha hai babita ko unless he is super angry... Then how could she expect that he will listen to her and most importantly after hanita marriage when HS said to stay away from Khuranas as Babita wants it... So of Minni conveys her worry she is not sure how will he react... But she dint know that getting khuranas ro haveli was his idea for Minni... But he dint tell her at all or they haven't shown any conversation purposefully... He is the same man who have supported Minni whenever she needed but now he have to think like a husband too... 

Basically all three are struggling to get through these relationship dianamics.... 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Saw Ashnoor story... Baccha party shooting on a truck outdoors... Now what khichdi they r gonna cook🤔

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hey all , back after break here .. my problem with show is it's too much drama and negativity one after another which wasn't there usually ..there were light episodes in between.. Abhi toh even after going through so much in wedding..they haven't let them take breather and started new siyaapa already.. 

@Gur - More strength to you dear, I have been through depression as well..but it's more due to fact that I am over sensitive to my near and dear ones.. good thing is that I found good emotional support at home and with friends who have helped me always .. yes I understand this log kya kahege things.. sometime my parents get into that zone.. we take ages to realise that noone is actually talking about you while you care about what they will say all this while.. everyone is so busy and engrossed in their lives.. who gives a damn these days.. thus neighborhood talking like this on face in PB looks OTT.. yes ppl talk but that's more behind the back like gossip.. 

About Babita ,her character has been always shown dependent on HS or Minnie for any sensible action she takes..and again she goes to her inital stages of thinking..at times I can't relate to her.. and yes at times I can't handle Minnie's mahaanta. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

OK I have just saw ashnoor IG story they are shooting out door.... They are gonna be in the trick or seems.... 

Donno kya pak raha hai.... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago