Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

But, Preet's dadu is Mini's dadu's best friend na. Wouldn't he tell his friend that Preet and some guy got in an accident because they were riding on a bike together late at night? ðŸ¤”. I get that Preet's parents finding out about her having a bf is a big deal, given her mom is Rano, but idk it felt weird to me that she blurted out about her and Mickey like that, and the kind of concern she showed for Mickey, even I felt weird seeing that, imagine Dadu-Beeji's reaction lol. 

I had a boyfriend in high school and I never told my parents. They never found out about him either, and good thing because we broke up later on lol. Our parents knew each other socially too, and sometimes it would be super weird when we would meet in some community events because we would have to act nonchalant ðŸ˜†. Its not like I wanted to lie to my parents, but you know how desi parents are, they would have never been okay with me dating at the age of 16-17, and the fact that you never introduce a guy to a desi parent until and unless you intend to marry that guy and of course my parents were not that "progressive" like Hanita either ðŸ˜†.... so I totally get Preet. However, It was weird how she emotionally blackmailed Hanita to keep Mickey there though. 

I guess we will have to see Hanita's reaction to Mini having a boyfriend. Babes will explode for sure lol, and HS will be protective but might be understanding.

Aahh, I completely forgot about Dadu & Preet's Dadu! Loll, everyone was OTT today, toh yeh Preet kya cheez hai. But her concern for Mickey was just a bit too much.

I know exactly how they are! That's why I kept my best friend a secret. Varna kahan ki baat kahan le jaate.

Preet forcing Mickey to stay back is going to blow up big time for everyone. Babes & Minnie are going to have a huge fight, the Khuranas will see Babes constantly yelling and now hitting Minnie, Hanita will disagree on what the best way to parent Minnie is aur beech mein phas gaya Mickey. ðŸ¤”

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ib toh lagta hai lale ke saath saath mickey ka bhi gf aur shaadi ka bhoot utar jayega🤣

Edited by divyadaya13 - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

I know. And HS is probably one who can knock sense in her mind without mincing words. I was disappointed by NB in this matter too, she said- nikal jaati Minnie ko leke. Ermm...not so easy thing to do.

I have disagreed with NB on two matters so far- when she said ishq main 100 gunah maaf and second time when she said babes could have just taken Minnie with her and left Khuranas.

With the sau gunah maaf comment, she was talking from experience as she herself was in an abusive relationship but had never tried to get out of it. She must have forgiven him because she loved him. If that's the case, then I don't agree with her. And I still don't support her when she was telling Babes to just forgive HS ainvayi. He HAD to apologize for what he did because it wasn't some mistake that he made. He hurt her ON PURPOSE. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing so that she would break and leave him.

Same thing with the "you could have just left" comment. There's no way she could have just left with Minnie. Babita had a B.A. degree but no experience to back it up. And with no source of income, how could she have found a place to stay (cuz I doubt Pinku would have kept her), a job and taken care of a little Minnie? Just look at how much she struggled now while Minnie was seventeen. There's no way Babita would have managed things if her daughter had been younger.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

thats my point. They opened such real topics but presently are not doing justice with it. I was a victim of depression once. One of the most horrible experience in my life, but it also made me a better and more understanding person, so was happy to see the topic being started in PB but mila kya return main, khuranas ka jalwa

I've suffered through depression. My worst phase actually took place just last year and it's only now that I'm putting myself back together and have gotten to a point where I can work towards building a good future.

But more than Minnie, I connect with Babita, because I too have put a LOT of restrictions on myself. Idk if they're social conditioning, familial expectations or things that I have just imposed on myself because of the fear of log kya kahenge, but it's there. I want Babita to strive for success and achieve it. I want her to be the role model that I know she can be so that she can inspire other women. To see her be ruined to this extent and then mocked for it, breaks me. What kind of message is that for other women like her? Like me?

Zulm hota hai toh bas sehti jao kyunki log hote hi aise hai? If that's the case, then what's even the point of living?

asmaanixx thumbnail

Ib toh lagta hai lale ke saath saath mickey ka bhi gf aur shaadi ka bhoot utar jayega🤣

Lmao, aur jab Minnie ko isse pyaar ho jaye ga, yeh bhi haath jod kar keh de ga, "Naa ji, hum friend zone mein hi teekh hai". ðŸ¤£

Roopb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

not only playing carrom. But minni writing in her diary today pissed me off. Uska smile bhi mujhe sadistic lagne laga. Laga kaash iski diary ka yeh page phaadke phenk doo. 

Well I have no idea what she wrote in diary, I just forward that coz the scene mad me like what I’m watching😡 so no idea...

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I've suffered through depression. My worst phase actually took place just last year and it's only now that I'm putting myself back together and have gotten to a point where I can work towards building a good future.

But more than Minnie, I connect with Babita, because I too have put a LOT of restrictions on myself. Idk if they're social conditioning, familial expectations or things that I have just imposed on myself because of the fear of log kya kahenge, but it's there. I want Babita to strive for success and achieve it. I want her to be the role model that I know she can be so that she can inspire other women. To see her be ruined to this extent and then mocked for it, breaks me. What kind of message is that for other women like her? Like me?

Zulm hota hai toh bas sehti jao kyunki log hote hi aise hai? If that's the case, then what's even the point of living?

i can understand what you might have gone through mentally and physically. I was literally bed ridden for more than a month, lost weight like an anorexic patient, completely withdrawn. And what all babes has gone through, she is still in one piece and even gave marriage another chance, mila kya return main, egoistic, selfish, coward hone ka khitaab. Makers ne majaak bana diya hai babita ka.

divyadaya13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roopb

Well I have no idea what she wrote in diary, I just forward that coz the scene mad me like what I’m watching😡 so no idea...

accha hua nahi dekha. Pure torture by writers🤪

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

That idea why you did not speaking up pissed me off beyond imagination... There was whole metoo movement where women spoke about their misery after years and decades...Why? We're they stupid? And at that time a lot of discussion was done about why it takes so long to open up about. Cause it's hard. 

Somehow people believe that if only  victims speak up, they'll not face abuse. Doesn't happen that way. If perpetrators were so understanding, they wouldn't abuse the victim in first place. Fault lies in their mentality that if she's not opposing, she must be okay with it.  As long as she is okay with it, let us use her.  

And Minnie said that they weren't babita's enemies- when exactly life became so black and white? Sure they were really good towards Minnie. But for babita, they were those people who used her for 17 years only to get nothing in return. If babita don't want to keep any relationship with them, that would make her a normal person. And I wanna test Minnie's patience here, would she be okay with her in-laws if they used her for 17 years? Easier said than done.

EXACTLY!!! Thank you for saying this. 

I also hated it when NB said "tu nikal jati Mini ko leke"... Yeahh as if its that easy to do. I have volunteered with organizations that work with victims of domestic violence, and the first thing they always tell you is that "YOU NEVER BLAME THE VICTIM". Also, according to a National Domestic Violence Hotline, "On average, it takes a victim seven tries to leave before staying away for good. Exiting the relationship is most unsafe time for a victim. 

Totally agree with you on Me Too movement. These were rich and famous people who were victims of sexual assaults... despite having money and all the fame in the world, why did it take them so long to come out and speak about it?!?! Because it is not that easy.  

Why are the makers hell bent on victim blaming Babita?!?!?!?!  ðŸ˜¡

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Roopb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching Babita’s condition now these days I have feeling ke itna torture to khuranas ne bhi nahi kiya jitna writers ne kar diya

I just loved the show, but after episode 176, cvs lost it. After that we get good old PB kind of feeling just in bits... just an opinion.