which other song suited the praghbir intimate moment?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I know Laal Ishq was perfect on the intimate moment of praghbir but other than which other song suited them?...list down

mine will be kuch is tarah n bahon ke dharmiyan😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Meine khudko dy dia hai tujh ko 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Meine khudko dy dia hai tujh ko 

its been ages since listen to the song

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

aashiq banaya apne(ishita's sis song)it was a rage those days and still it is...evergreen

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Labon ko labon pe sajao.. would've been lit too☺️ 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

fire...i was listening to this song now actually now❤️🔥

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aj phor tumpe pyar aya hai 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yush001

Yessss thisss. Baahon ke darmiyan is good but I have seen it so many times it's boring. 😆

Before Ram Leela released, every serial killer the JA movie BGM in their consummation sequences. After that Lal Ishq took over but theirs was damn cool. 

I don't know if anyone's watch IshqBaaz, those people took the song literally and painted each other red. 🤣 Was a good sequence too, but I can't ever forget that. Also, that's what I remember each time the song plays now. 

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Catty24

Aj phor tumpe pyar aya hai 

Hate Story 2 one right?  But they played that once for them no? That's one more lit song 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Yessss thisss. Baahon ke darmiyan is good but I have seen it so many times it's boring. 😆

Before Ram Leela released, every serial killer the JA movie BGM in their consummation sequences. After that Lal Ishq took over but theirs was damn cool. 

I don't know if anyone's watch IshqBaaz, those people took the song literally and painted each other red. 🤣 Was a good sequence too, but I can't ever forget that. Also, that's what I remember each time the song plays now. 

@bold...OMG what are u saying yaar?gosh this is hilarious🤣I did not watch the show but couple in that show were popular

Bahon Ke Dharmiyan is classic evergreen it can never get old,i will say SLB masterpiece,the song just gives peace to the heart,nowadays they are not playing it,the last i saw was in Ram-Priya consummation promo from BALH

In Lamhon Ke Daaman,gosh they played in every couple consummation sequence that i literally despise the song like you say every serial killer

Ang Laga De is a hot one though that i don't get tired of listening...i don't mind of it played on Praghbir