Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

#mydp Twitter trends are enough for proofs of what perception dp fans hold of their satisavitri queen.

I don’t think any of her fans think she is innocent. Every fanbase hold their fav to high standards and think they can do no wrong but in #notmyDP case, I think it’s normal for fans to not want her to work with a sexual harasser. It’s not like they trend #notmyDP for everything else she might have done. Me Too is a serious issue and it’s sad that people here don’t understand it.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh! no problem. I thought it was some journo or actor. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

oh! no problem. I thought it was some journo or actor. 

LOL

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Tbf India doesn't have the left right scenario like The US. The one you are referring doesn't have that temperament of the right in the west. She is also not radically oppose to minorities.

Lol. Conservatives everywhere are mostly same. One cannot be Liberal in the US and Conservative in India. To your last line “But still chooses to kiss ass” 😂 Anyways, your fav is as big attention seeker as ours so please cut the “deepika is this that” lol. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Lol. Conservatives everywhere are mostly same. One cannot be Liberal in the US and Conservative in India. To your last line “But still chooses to kiss ass” 😂 Anyways, your fav is as big attention seeker as ours so please cut the “deepika is this that” lol. 

So can we settle this matter with both PC and DP are shrewd?

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

So can we settle this matter with both PC and DP are shrewd?

If they weren’t they wouldn’t be where they are. Just the level and means are different. 

Originally posted by: Forte

Shah did not reply. He tweeted about Sunny Kaushal's new film an hour ago.

That wasn't him. It was Pooja or someone from his team. SRK would never use an emoji. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wasnt singling out Deepika.. i said most of the bw does that including her. The other thing which she likes is being in news hook or crook so when time comes she will be doing Modi jaap as well.

Husband at work. 

Image result for Ranveer modi

Bhai...Modi ji se bada actor koi nahi hai...Howdy Modi mein Modi ji red carpet pe aise chal rahe the style se...ki kya koi superstar chalega...😎

Veeru bilkul sahi ko pakda hai👍🏼

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bhai...Modi ji se bada actor koi nahi hai...Howdy Modi mein Modi ji red carpet pe aise chal rahe the style se...ki kya koi superstar chalega...😎

Veeru bilkul sahi ko pakda hai👍🏼

Modi to Man VS Wild pe bhi aagya... Ab bas kisi movie Mai acting karle 😅 Matlab hadd hi hogayi which state head in the world is this much enigmatic n superstar.

US, Ukraine case is different.. 😅 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Here her fans keep bashing SRK and RK and there she goes always chipku-ing with them ... 🤣 

No fandom cares for what their favorites like.😆..the day SRK-Sallu hugged after 5 years...iss forum per itna maatam manaa..ki Sallu-SRK fandoms will be friends....ye forum barbaad ho gaya..hum barbaad ho gaye...no more fanwars..no more popcorn..😭..the next day there was a huge fight on the forum between SRK-Sallu fandom over who is the bigger person to end the cold war..SRK or Sallu....fir kya...forum ne diwali manayi🤣