Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

DP tweets @SRK reminding him that he's supposed to call her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

lolz

hopefully a new movie together!

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

I read it in her voice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This content was originally posted by: lwrimaforever

https://twitter.com/deepikapadukone/status/1178759077851258887?s=19

huh.. did she want to go clean his library? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿ˜†

SRK once said in AIB that nowadays he never calls anyone. Even if he says it to them for formality, but he will never call them back.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

๐Ÿ˜†

SRK once said in AIB that nowadays he never calls anyone. Even if he says it to them for formality, but he will never call them back.

Its not nowadays.. it has always been like this.. Karan said in one of his old IVs that Shah would never pick calls or return calls when he is at home.. if Karan wanted to reach him, he would call Gauri๐Ÿ˜† everyone complains that he never attends calls.. tab hi DP be socha hoga he might respond on twitter๐Ÿ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Its not nowadays.. it has always been like this.. Karan said in one of his old IVs that Shah would never pick calls or return calls when he is at home.. if Karan wanted to reach him, he would call Gauri๐Ÿ˜† everyone complains that he never attends calls.. tab hi DP be socha hoga he might respond on twitter๐Ÿ˜†

SRK for all his attention loving, seems like someone who wants to live with himself, I think once he retires, he will be reclusive, unless his childrens turn out to be flop and he has to keep promoting them.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly if the rumors are true about him doing YRF 50th anniversary film, I think it has to have Deepika and Kajol in it. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Queen...pick up the phone and call the King.....U have him on speed dial..

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

tab hi DP be socha hoga he might respond on twitter๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‚ 

As if SRK would do anything that he doesn't want to already. Amitabh Bachchan went nuts on Twitter trying to get a party for Badla and SRK still didn't give one. Even I thought after all that ruckus, he would give a party. But nope. ๐Ÿ˜‚