DP tweets @SRK reminding him that he's supposed to call her!

Posted: 2 months ago

lolz

hopefully a new movie together!

I read it in her voice 😂😂😂

[Content Removed]

smiley36

SRK once said in AIB that nowadays he never calls anyone. Even if he says it to them for formality, but he will never call them back.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

smiley36

SRK once said in AIB that nowadays he never calls anyone. Even if he says it to them for formality, but he will never call them back.

Its not nowadays.. it has always been like this.. Karan said in one of his old IVs that Shah would never pick calls or return calls when he is at home.. if Karan wanted to reach him, he would call Gaurismiley36 everyone complains that he never attends calls.. tab hi DP be socha hoga he might respond on twittersmiley36

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Its not nowadays.. it has always been like this.. Karan said in one of his old IVs that Shah would never pick calls or return calls when he is at home.. if Karan wanted to reach him, he would call Gaurismiley36 everyone complains that he never attends calls.. tab hi DP be socha hoga he might respond on twittersmiley36

SRK for all his attention loving, seems like someone who wants to live with himself, I think once he retires, he will be reclusive, unless his childrens turn out to be flop and he has to keep promoting them.

Honestly if the rumors are true about him doing YRF 50th anniversary film, I think it has to have Deepika and Kajol in it. 

Shah Rukh Khan Deepika Padukone