Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

Wow. Such a brilliant story. This is so good Niyati🤗

Prerna keeping distance from Anurag after the accident fiasco, how I wish this happens in the show. She is reasonable here. She is taking care of Bajaj even if it's because of her guilt. And both feeling good in each other company is so nice👍🏼. Anurag trying to tell her bajaj's confession, but she is worried for her sick husband.

Prerna showing her wife rights on him while he is showing nakhre to just relax and to have soup. She fed him❤️. And his gestures for her care while sleeping in her lap. Me in Khushi ki aasoon now.

Anurag saw everything. But Bajaj's dreaming, rulayegi Kya pagli😭. He miss his mother, he fears that Prerna will also leave him like all his loved ones. Good thing that she now knows that he loves her and he fears losing her. Her assurance of not leaving him.

Prerna thinking about his words and realizing that even she can't live without Rishabh and Kukki. When will this come in the show. Prerna wants to reveal her pregnancy, nice idea to keep Anurag at distance and to lead a life with Rishabh. He is so happy once she informed that the baby will be his child and she would never leave him for anyone.

Hayeeee.... They are teasing each other❤️. Pregnancy revelation in front of everyone. I am so happy thinking about the best decisions of Prerna marrying Bajaj and deciding to live with him forever.

I absolutely LOVED this one Niyati. Waiting to read many more stories from you.

Even I wish that CVs would have actually shown something like this in the show. They are just making her character more dumb for not being able to see the right and wrong. Claiming that she loves him and all that 🤔

Biwi hai, Haq toh jatayegi hi na 😉 I actually imagined KSG with those cute expressions while writing that part 

Well he had to see how important Rishab is to Prerna now, aise kaise nahi witness karta unke beech ka yeh pyaara moment 😛

Na na rulana nahi hai kisi ko bas thoda Rishabh ka pain express karna tha 😆

Prerna ne ek teer se do nishane kar diye. Ex ko dur kar diya aur Rishabh ko assure kar diya 😉

I loved writing the teasing part and the last sentence is something I wish happens to be true in the show as well!! 

Thanks for the lovely Comment Ramya, I’ll surely try to write more 🤗

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A

W

E

S

❤️

M

E

!

Edited by -jass- - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail

Thank you 🤗

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was too cute❤️! I wish something like this happens in the show too. But I highly doubt that crybaby would misunderstand this whole pregnancy thing. It all depends upon what CVs want now. 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dinahjane

This was too cute❤️! I wish something like this happens in the show too. But I highly doubt that crybaby would misunderstand this whole pregnancy thing. It all depends upon what CVs want now. 

Thanks Love ❤️

Not keeping high hopes from the CVs they always know how to crush them !!! 😆

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This was dreamy 

Beautiful os

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

This was dreamy