Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you ❤️

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Lovely os 😍❤️

Perrrrfect👌👌😄

I would love to read another part or an extension of this os.... I know I am being greedy but what to do .😋. I loved Reading this os ... Your concept is interesting😃

Thank you ❤️

I can’t promise an extension to this but I can surely continue writing more such stories 😛

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Thank you so so much my jannnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this OS made my day and night ❤️😛❤️❤️😛  Awwwwww 🤗

I was very shock and upset about today’s episode and promo 😭😭😭 I know that this is only a show but I can’t accept that my soft wala bajaj wanted to kill someone 😭😭😭 and bought police 👮 in his side 👎🏼😭 I know he had a difficult childhood that’s why I’m not that upset 😢 I just can’t be angry with him for long time  😭 I know, episode ne sabko hi shock de diya but I think we will keep getting such scenes till they bring the actual Villain back 🤔🤔 But you just focus on how nicely KSG is playing the role, also his expressions, he looks very cute when he is angry!!  😳

Ok now talking about your OS 😆😆

This OS Wonderful,Fabulous,Awesome &Amazing Trust me 😉 I’m short of words dear 😳😉 hats off to you 👏👏👏 I am blushing now 😳

Oh god I hate this crybaby anu why he is always around prerna  why he is not going to work ??? 😡😡😈😡 Bilkul kaam nahi hai 😆

Wowwww prerna felt guilty that she didn’t trust him and started taking care of him how sweeeeeeetttttttttt ❤️😛

The way she feeds him soup 🍜 was toooooo adorable bajaj is behaving just like a stubborn baby boy 👦🏻 😆 and our beautiful perena knows how to deal with her stubborn baby boy 👦🏻 ❤️ I think 🤔 she has three babies 😆 he said to her I’m not a kid 🧒 Arey but why u r behaving like a baby 👶🏻 😆 Yes. Rishabh is her sabse bada baccha aur sabse ziddi bhi 🤣

And like always crybaby sounding outside of their room and watched 😆 He is so irritating 😠 I don’t want him around my PreRish. Arey my dear u don’t need to make another plan because your new plans are going to be fail again naa 😆🤪🤪 oh god he is making fun of himself then blaming bajaj for that 😆

Oh my darling baby boy cried in his sleep 😴 😭😭😭 his mother left him Moneka left him. He doesn’t want prerna to leave him because he loves her and doesn’t want to lose her 😭😭😭 I think life was not fair with bajaj he is the one who lost everything feeling really sorry for him 😭😭 I wish I could hug him as a friend and tell him that I know your mom died and your missing her very very much but u should know that she is very proud of you 😭😭 *I feel the same* 

I can understand him because my dad died in January 2018 and I miss him so much 😭😭😭😭 *He must be really proud of you and be at peace seeing you happy from heaven* 🤗

I’m very proud of this perena she understand him and said to him that she is going to stay with him 😛❤️ of course u worth her love ❤️ my dear. I know he was a ruthless man but who made him like this??? People around him 😭 I hate peoples when they r judging and blaming a person without knowing behind his/her past 😡 I know especially that father of his who tortured him as a child 😡

Wowwwwwwww prerna said to him that this baby is not only hers it’s his baby toooooo ❤️😛 and he was super happy 😃 oh their hug 🤗🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️ I just love this prerna she is very very understanding ❤️if she is with him then he is the happiest person in the whole world 🌎  and Prerna will be the happiest person only when she is with him ❤️❤️

Thank you so so much once again dear for this wonderful os ❤️😛 I’m very very thankful to you dear god bless you ❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗I’m so lucky to have guys with me ❤️😛❤️🤗🤗 lots of hugssssssssssssssssss from my side 🤗🤗 thank you bolne ki kya zaroorat hai, you guys are encouraging me to write new stories, I should say thank you to you all!! And yes we are all blessed to have each other 🤗

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was so cute!!! 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes my dear yes 🤗🤗❤️😛❤️

Thank you for your kind words 🤗🤗❤️

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This was very adorable! ❤️ 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Wow. Such a brilliant story. This is so good Niyati🤗

Prerna keeping distance from Anurag after the accident fiasco, how I wish this happens in the show. She is reasonable here. She is taking care of Bajaj even if it's because of her guilt. And both feeling good in each other company is so nice👍🏼. Anurag trying to tell her bajaj's confession, but she is worried for her sick husband.

Prerna showing her wife rights on him while he is showing nakhre to just relax and to have soup. She fed him❤️. And his gestures for her care while sleeping in her lap. Me in Khushi ki aasoon now.

Anurag saw everything. But Bajaj's dreaming, rulayegi Kya pagli😭. He miss his mother, he fears that Prerna will also leave him like all his loved ones. Good thing that she now knows that he loves her and he fears losing her. Her assurance of not leaving him.

Prerna thinking about his words and realizing that even she can't live without Rishabh and Kukki. When will this come in the show. Prerna wants to reveal her pregnancy, nice idea to keep Anurag at distance and to lead a life with Rishabh. He is so happy once she informed that the baby will be his child and she would never leave him for anyone.

Hayeeee.... They are teasing each other❤️. Pregnancy revelation in front of everyone. I am so happy thinking about the best decisions of Prerna marrying Bajaj and deciding to live with him forever.

I absolutely LOVED this one Niyati. Waiting to read many more stories from you.

Niyati_T thumbnail

Thank you! ❤️

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Yes my dear yes 🤗🤗❤️😛❤️

Thank you for your kind words 🤗🤗❤️

🤗🤗🤗

Niyati_T thumbnail