Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The long chase game is not ending at all... Kainat fixed bomb with Krish and threatening Madhav to shoot Zaroon to save his son while Saltanat lying there unconscious and she was injured in the same place where Zaroon stabbed her.... Meanwhile both Madhav and Zaroon family in police station where Zainab confessed all the truth about Sakshi everything...

It's clearly now in edge point and they can choose any path for the story how to move on....

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

The long chase game is not ending at all... Kainat fixed bomb with Krish and threatening Madhav to shoot Zaroon to save his son while Saltanat lying there unconscious and she was injured in the same place where Zaroon stabbed her.... Meanwhile both Madhav and Zaroon family in police station where Zainab confessed all the truth about Sakshi everything...

It's clearly now in edge point and they can choose any path for the story how to move on....

This cat and mouse game of Kainaat doesnt seem to end at all. Its soo damn irritating ðŸ˜¡. And finally the police will be off the hook too and stop chasing Madhav and Saltanat. 

Kainaat wants Zaroon dead ??? Wow so much so of being in love with Zaroon. Kainaat claims to love Zaroon but wants him dead. Zaroon claims to love Saltanat but stabs her to death.......this show has turned into a complete murder drama 

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

This cat and mouse game of Kainaat doesnt seem to end at all. Its soo damn irritating ðŸ˜¡. And finally the police will be off the hook too and stop chasing Madhav and Saltanat. 

Kainaat wants Zaroon dead ??? Wow so much so of being in love with Zaroon. Kainaat claims to love Zaroon but wants him dead. Zaroon claims to love Saltanat but stabs her to death.......this show has turned into a complete murder drama 

True Yaar,, Kainat is a self obsessed 😡 am just sticking to the show still just to see if it gears up for a new track and give it a try.... I personally feel the actor playing Zaroon is not that convincing.. so if the makers keeping Madhav and Saltanat and trying new tracks with them will be interesting... Let's see what makers have in mind....

eshasrk thumbnail

True Yaar,, Kainat is a self obsessed 😡 am just sticking to the show still just to see if it gears up for a new track and give it a try.... I personally feel the actor playing Zaroon is not that convincing.. so if the makers keeping Madhav and Saltanat and trying new tracks with them will be interesting... Let's see what makers have in mind....

Well dear there will be NO Madhav and Saltanat anymore. She is back home with her family and Zaroon. And Krish is going back home with his father. I just want to see what happens with Madhav, although I dont have hope anymore. I am also done with this show now

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Well dear there will be NO Madhav and Saltanat anymore. She is back home with her family and Zaroon. And Krish is going back home with his father. I just want to see what happens with Madhav, although I dont have hope anymore. I am also done with this show now

Oops 🙄

SathyaT thumbnail

Finally, Saltanat stabbed Kainat in today's precap!!!

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally, Saltanat stabbed Kainat in today's precap!!!

Finally!!! such a boring episode. They have been dragging Kainaat's drama for 2 days. I knew it was her last stand but still quite intolerable.

Waiting for Sultanat to return home so that a new chapter can start in the show.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Finally!!! such a boring episode. They have been dragging Kainaat's drama for 2 days. I knew it was her last stand but still quite intolerable.

Waiting for Sultanat to return home so that a new chapter can start in the show.

Yeah,, hope they come up with something interesting this time

eshasrk thumbnail

Yeah,, hope they come up with something interesting this time

Wonder what interesting they can come up with tht they could not hv thought abt earlier, before butchering all characters