Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Zaroon found out?

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Zaroon was questioning actual Kainat in the precap,, does it mean he realised or it's someone dream....

And he is feeling the connection after stabbing Saltanat 🙄🤦

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

I think for the time being maybe its Kainaats imagination, not sure though. Coz I had also thought the stabbing part might be a dream, but turned out real

As for Zaroon....I am done and over with him. What did he feel after stabbing her ??? Before he stabbed her he did NOT feel a damn thing.....NOTHING at all, ZILCH 😡. His hands did not even shiver while stabbing his wife. He did not feel any connection whatsoever when both his wife and fake wife stood there. And then suddenly after the deed was done, he felt guilty and wanted to become mahaan. 

Zaroons sole aim was to kill her....nothing more , nothing less. He had enough time to re-think his decision before he found her. He could hv handed her over to the police and let law takes its course. But NO !!! So why cry over spilt milk now ??

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I think for the time being maybe its Kainaats imagination, not sure though. Coz I had also thought the stabbing part might be a dream, but turned out real

As for Zaroon....I am done and over with him. What did he feel after stabbing her ??? Before he stabbed her he did NOT feel a damn thing.....NOTHING at all, ZILCH 😡. His hands did not even shiver while stabbing his wife. He did not feel any connection whatsoever when both his wife and fake wife stood there. And then suddenly after the deed was done, he felt guilty and wanted to become mahaan. 

Zaroons sole aim was to kill her....nothing more , nothing less. He had enough time to re-think his decision before he found her. He could hv handed her over to the police and let law takes its course. But NO !!! So why cry over spilt milk now ??

Exactly, there is no redemption for Zaroon now... He felt something earlier when she is not Infront of him,, now she is standing just in front of him and he couldn't feel anything,, 🤦🤦🤦

And now am worried Madhav is taking all risks to save Saltanat only to torture her...

No progress actually,, they just spiced up the episodes nothing else I guess...

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I thought  Zaroon stabbing Sultanat was done when Zainab saved her. Didn't think they were going for a full-fledged stabbing later on. 

I found the stabbing scene so sad especially when she got her hazy flashbacks and reaches out for his hand. Sultanat was a sitting duck, no sure what was happening and Zaroon a maniac. He has the feels in the street but nothing when she is in front of him. And what was that after stabbing. Remorse? Love?  But then he does walk away and doesn't even look back. 

I think the precap is a dream because of the darkroom set up behind them. Plus there are no signs that  Kainaat will be exposed so quickly. Unless this is a precap for later in the week.

@Sathya - I agree there has been no progress, except the destruction of Zaroon.

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Exactly, there is no redemption for Zaroon now... He felt something earlier when she is not Infront of him,, now she is standing just in front of him and he couldn't feel anything,, 🤦🤦🤦

And now am worried Madhav is taking all risks to save Saltanat only to torture her...

No progress actually,, they just spiced up the episodes nothing else I guess...

I dont think tht Madhav is going to save her to torture her.....I am not sure abt tht anymore. I think somehow he figured out tht she cannot be Kainaat....he already has doubts going by her behaviour. So lets see. And the person who claims / claimed to love her not even for a second gave it a second thought

SathyaT thumbnail

I dont think tht Madhav is going to save her to torture her.....I am not sure abt tht anymore. I think somehow he figured out tht she cannot be Kainaat....he already has doubts going by her behaviour. So lets see. And the person who claims / claimed to love her not even for a second gave it a second thought

If Madhav figures out she cannot be Kainat then it will be great that she will at least get someone stands by her side...

eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

If Madhav figures out she cannot be Kainat then it will be great that she will at least get someone stands by her side...

Yes he figured tht she cannot be Kainaat,but she is Saltanat. From whatever he saw, his own doubts and the information he gathered from the nurse, he concluded she cannot be Kainaat. And he also knows who is the real Kainaat

SathyaT thumbnail

Yes he figured tht she cannot be Kainaat,but she is Saltanat. From whatever he saw, his own doubts and the information he gathered from the nurse, he concluded she cannot be Kainaat. And he also knows who is the real Kainaat

That's great, will definitely watch today's episode.. thank you 👍🏼

Sutapasima thumbnail

I agree with all of you .... my fear is ..with this newly developed fear for zaroon Saltanat has in her mind ..hope she does.not fall for Madhav in her state of memory loss ...or fall for his caring attitude ...😲

Zaroon acted in haste n full of hatred incited by Fake sqltanat n she succeeded in getting him act to her benefit 😲🤢

eshasrk thumbnail

Very soon Saltanats memory is back, so she will not fall for Madhav and his caring nature while she suffers from memory loss. 

Whatever decision Saltanat takes regarding her life should be a conscious decision and its time Zaroon repents big time for what he has done. 

His sufiyaana feelings disappeared suddenly even when she stood infront of him and they returned out of the blue as well after stabbing Saltanat.