Rajesh Khanna Vs Shah Rukh Khan : Better romantic hero?

Poll

Who is/was the better romantic hero?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Vote and comment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SRK.with due respect Rajesh Khanna ki movies bohot kam dekhi hai mene so can't say much about him.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am so happy with u....pehli baar kissi ne Shahrukh ko uske takkar ke actor se compare kiya hai...jeete raho..❤️

In all honesty I don't know...and I don't care.....I have heard about RK's craze...how girls used to marry his pic and what not and I have seen SRK's craze among girls....like no other actor commands such female fan following...

Voted for SRK because I know everyone against SRK will vote for RK....so ab fans ka toh vote karna banta hai na😆

They both are amazing in romance.

kahaan raja bojh(rajesh)

kahaan gangu tailee (hammer)

🤪

Kaka - 1 n' da ONLEE.

RukRuk khan is no match from  anywhere from any angle, when it comes to Romance,... ! SRK has no style,  ada, height,  dialect speaking style,  ladies styled laheka, eyes motion and face complexion,.......that rosy smiley face, chocolate hero  candy-ness,.... no nothing,....

No comparison here, at all,....

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I connected myself to SRKs style of romance more than Rajesh Khanna's. 

SRK is more charming on screen. 

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

My suggestion kindly don't compare topmost stars of two different eras. Especially when Rajesh Khanna was the one who started the era of super stars. He was the first super star. N the kind of craze seen for him was never repeated after him. The kind where his white car turned pink by kisses. SRK is good but he is undoubtedly behind Rajesh Khanna. In fact it's stupidity to compare any pre-80s star with post-80s or post mid-80s star most of the times. 

Each star of pre-80s was unique with their own charisma and undoubtedly their own style. 

Edited by chahat4u - 4 years ago

80's above timen stars  has to roll a lot more,.. proving their metal on da screen,.. as camera always remained extremely close to their facial expression of their every mood-mizaaz, laughter, smile, cry,  and expressions  portray of their mind and heart..... and that's what  we call acting,... ( there was no help by cinematography, camera techniques, digital 3D and HD tech, much make-up artist expertise, filtering, or  more foreign shootings of Swiss, UK and Paris, that much,... If you deduct few movies like Sangam,  Love in Tokyo,.. etc,...

Be it Dipil kumar as tragedy king or Meena kumari as  Tragedy queen or any  before 80s movies of Hema, Vaheeda, Nargees, Vaijayntimala, Meena kumari, Madhubaala,...     the camera shot their full height scenes very little time, but their facial expressions  a lot due to typical rona-dhona  ( Neel-kamal,  Jhonny mera naam - Hema , Dll ek mandeer and tons of other such tragic movies,.. ) .

In today's time, the actors lack of acting skills are covered by far scenes,  Honolulu tulip gardens, lighting, stage and studio set ups, 3D and high pixel camera cinematography, more colorful scenes sceneries,  dresses, skin-shows,  Fight master's more special art,  multi camera and crane and sky camera techniques, editing, filtering,  duplicates,  and what not,..

And that's how,  Katrina,  Vani and  tons of hopeless who does not know even da a-b-c of acting are surviving,..

Just look this song ( below link ) , whole load is on Kaka's facial expression the whole song,.... Has SRK even portrayed any Piano song?,.. like,..

Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke,..

Pyaar deewaana hota hai,..

Madhuban khushboo deta hai,...

Dost dost naa raha,...

Geet gata hun main,...  ( Lal Pathtahr )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ays7xJK8UF8

It remains more challenging, as  the entire song mostly goes on  facial expressions and  : Katrina: like can never succeed at it, 'Coz skin-show, colored dress and cabaret attires does not help here,..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXG4IGyPRiA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgKueB7fCzs

Edited by Himalaya10 - 4 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chahat4u

My suggestion kindly don't compare topmost stars of two different eras. Especially when Rajesh Khanna was the one who started the era of super stars. He was the first super star. N the kind of craze seen for him was never repeated after him. The kind where his white car turned pink by kisses. SRK is good but he is undoubtedly behind Rajesh Khanna. In fact it's stupidity to compare any pre-80s star with post-80s or post mid-80s star most of the times. 

Each star of pre-80s was unique with their own charisma and undoubtedly their own style. 

when did that happen? 😲

In a movie or for real?....I can totally see that happening....from what I have heard that Rajesh Khanna had created such a craze in girls that it was unbelievable....Also heard that the day he got married to Twinkle a lot of girls broke their bangles crying...😆

anushacrazy4GC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Voted for SRK as I know more of him and less of RK

What I know about RK is that he is an abuser  and a womeniser and not a nice person in real life and reel life he acts all lovey dicey and what not!