Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Eboza

This will never get old LoL while everyone will call him outsider you can still sit here and type he is not a struggling actor. So go on and keep crying about it everytime you read outsider and ranveer in one sentence which will happen everytime

The funny thing is all the insiders and even some legit outsiders call him an outsider.  insiders and nepo kids treated him like an outsider up until he established himself... People on the internet know more about who is an insider than the actual insiders and people who are part of bollywood circle for years. 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Who knows may be he did....Salman tried to help his two brothers and his brother in law...but they didn't make it....no one denies that Ranveer is a good actor and has been accepted by the audience.....people here are debating if he was never helped by his ties in BW...or by his Daddy's wealth....again saying for the nth time...nothing wrong in it....but why lie about it.....what is wrong with ur family helping you?

and yes since he is Sunita's nephew that makes him Anil's nephew as well....he has been hanging in their house as a kid...there are so many pics.....so stop saying that he is not Anil's nephew.

He is Sunita's cousin' son. That is not being a close relative. 

What if they so called family has NOT helped? No one but them know what is the truth. Everything is speculative but you and few others here are sounding so sure as if you all were witnesses to that monetary exchange and reference by Anil. My point is that if it was really that easy to "buy" a YRF launch everyone with some millions to spare would've bought it. Why undermine someone's hardwork just because you dislike them?

Ranveer is from a rich background went to an elite school with rich kids and is an extrovert enough to have made connections with them but that does not mean all those connections got him a career.

Working as a copywriter for a few months does not make Ranveer a regular guy. What a lot of people fail to understand is that wealth gives you enormous resources and backing. Rich people automatically have the kind of confidence and fearlessness that no average commoner can have.

Unlike his average copywriter coworkers, Ranveer was going back every night to a posh home, knew Papa would buy him the car he wanted, was already aware this job was temporary, did not have bills to pay, and would not have the stress and worries that come for a regular person who has to maintain a job.

It reminds me of those people who do "$1 dollar a day" challenges to survive on only that much food. It doesn't mean sh!t when you know you have money in your pocket and can quit it anytime. You are not poverty stricken in actuality!

Originally posted by: BONNI

You seems Worlds most beautiful person......... shaming a person for his /her look.... disgusted manner.

This comment is uncalled for. Please do not insult real people whom you see (virtually) daily for celebrities. Its not worth it.

Originally posted by: Melissaa

The funny thing is all the insiders and even some legit outsiders call him an outsider.  insiders and nepo kids treated him like an outsider up until he established himself... People on the internet know more about who is an insider than the actual insiders and people who are part of bollywood circle for years. 

Ranveer have to live with it as one can really not choose their relatives. 

Originally posted by: regnow

Working as a copywriter for a few months does not make Ranveer a regular guy. What a lot of people fail to understand is that wealth gives you enormous resources and backing. Rich people automatically have the kind of confidence and fearlessness that no average commoner can have.

Unlike his average copywriter coworkers, Ranveer was going back every night to a posh home, knew Papa would buy him the car he wanted, was already aware this job was temporary, did not have bills to pay, and would not have the stress and worries that come for a regular person who has to maintain a job.

It reminds me of those people who do "$1 dollar a day" challenges to survive on only that much food. It doesn't mean sh!t when you know you have money in your pocket and can quit it anytime. You are not poverty stricken in actuality!

No poverty stricken person can become a top star. It is practically impossible. Before you give Ranu mondal n tiktok waale examples.. those are not sustainable stardom.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angrybread

Now you are only copying and not working hard ....just like your not so poor non struggling baba ðŸ˜†

Like I work hard on things that warrant my attention. Not crap like this ðŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

No poverty stricken person can become a top star. It is practically impossible. Before you give Ranu mondal n tiktok waale examples.. those are not sustainable stardom.

Alliow me to introduce you to shah rukh khan who did struggled like actually struggled a lot to reach where he is today 

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

Alliow me to introduce you to shah rukh khan who did struggled like actually struggled a lot to reach where he is today 

You really love to peddle khayali pulav's so carry on. I have no interest in interacting with you so please do not quote me further.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Ranveer have to live with it as one can really not choose their relatives. 

True... I know this from personal experience. I have relatives who are higher ups politically well connected to a particular party... People really like to assume and make up things is all I will say.