Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

Another infinity attempt by a blind baba fan to portray him something which he is not ðŸ˜†

Bold applies to majority ranveer fans , unfortunately minority ( like you ) will get dragged along with that ðŸ˜†

Another infinity+ 1 attempt by a blind hater to portray him something which he is not ðŸ˜†

Majority ho ya minority,what does Sara's casting have to do with Ranveer ðŸ˜†

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MarcoPolo008

The thing is you don't realy know what was it like for them 

You don't  want to believe RS telling his story, fine

You chose to believe his father paid for his audition, also fine

You don't want to believe people who knew him back then  ðŸ˜’

Now you have an agenda 

Your judgement is flawed 

And you know for sure because you were his chaddhi buddy ðŸĪŠ

Now you are a fanbot .

Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

The biggest banner YRF to this day get called out for launching ugly people. Anushka, Ranveer, Vaani got bashed for their looks continuously.. YRF was never known to launch handsome guys and beautiful girls. 

Well apni apni nazaraiya hai. I never thought Anushka and Vaani is bad looking ðŸ˜†

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

And you know for sure because you were his chaddhi buddy ðŸĪŠ

Now you are a fanbot .

I'm a regular person who listen to multiple sources and form an opinion 

You, you are just a hater with an agenda 

see the difference!!

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Another infinity+ 1 attempt by a blind hater to portray him something which he is not ðŸ˜†

Majority ho ya minority,what does Sara's casting have to do with Ranveer ðŸ˜†

Now you are only copying and not working hard ....just like your not so poor non struggling baba ðŸ˜†

Mulann thumbnail

For the same reason an ugly Ranbeer would get a SLB movie for his debut

shows his ugly ass in the movie and get a disastrous result in the end ðŸĪĢ   

Aww you have seen his ugly ass? Damn nobody seen it yet. Maybe you have fascinating eyes. 

At first, write the name correctly. Talking about disaster, many of YRF's movies got tanked by your superstar as well. 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mulann

Well apni apni nazaraiya hai. I never thought Anushka and Vaani is bad looking ðŸ˜†

Same way I never thought Ranveer was ugly... But the consensus regarding YRF debuts have been that they launch average lookers..Anushka herself said that she was called ugly when she made her debut. 

angrybread thumbnail

I'm a regular person who listen to multiple sources and form an opinion 

You, you are just a hater with an agenda 

see the difference!!

ok then leave me alone to hate and fulfill my agenda while you can play chaddhi chaddhi with the actor who got into bw because on source and money ðŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

He is not Anil's nephew btw. And please there is no comparison between Aryan and Ranveer. Ranveer's father is not a superstar and world's second richest actor. You are saying as if you were there when Anil put in the word. If he was so influential he would have helped his own kin. Arjun jo uska khud ka nephew hain got the audition through Shanoo. Ranveer would not have been where he is today if not for sheer talent and hardwork. If there is anyone to be credited for his journey then it is only him. Bash him for his eccentricities but do not take away what he has rightfully earned and credit others for it.

Who knows may be he did....Salman tried to help his two brothers and his brother in law...but they didn't make it....no one denies that Ranveer is a good actor and has been accepted by the audience.....people here are debating if he was never helped by his ties in BW...or by his Daddy's wealth....again saying for the nth time...nothing wrong in it....but why lie about it.....what is wrong with ur family helping you?

and yes since he is Sunita's nephew that makes him Anil's nephew as well....he has been hanging in their house as a kid...there are so many pics.....so stop saying that he is not Anil's nephew.

Mulann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Same way I never thought Ranveer was ugly... But the consensus regarding YRF debuts have been that they launch average lookers..Anushka herself said that she was called ugly when she made her debut. 

Well as you are RS's fan, surely you will not find him ugly that's very natural.Maybe Anushka was being very honest, but majority people don't think she is ugly. 

But the case is completely different when it comes to Anushka and RS. Till now no gossip or any source has come yet that Anushka has link with insiders. She is a complete outsider. But wish we could say the same for Ranveer. ðŸ˜†

Edited by DeisyM - 4 years ago