Why are you abusing that emoji 

are you really laughing that much !!

yes he's ruling BW

Padmavaat 300 cr

Simmba 240 cr

Gullyboy 140 cr

If this is not ruling what it is ?

meri marzi...ye lo aur lo...🤣 🤣

and no first of all Padmavat didn't make 300.....and no that list that u gave is not enough for him to rule BW....even if we don't adjust inflation......still its Aamir ruling BW🤣...I mean do u even read after u dole out what u have written🤣....don't act like Phunsuk....there used to be a member....u used to write exactly like u....badi badi baatein...vada paav khaate..types,,🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

I would never understand ranveer fans fascination in trying to prove him a poor struggling outsider commoner 

He is clearly none of those .

I know right...I am a fan of Ranbir and Hritik as well...they are star kids.....they had it easy...but they wouldn't have been big if it wasn't them.....star kids doesn't mean you will make it....why do u have to lie??

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mulann

Well as you are RS's fan, surely you will not find him ugly that's very natural.Maybe Anushka was being very honest, but majority people don't think she is ugly. 

But the case is completely different when it comes to Anushka and RS. Till now no gossip or any source has come yet that Anushka has link with insiders. She is a complete outsider. But wish we could say the same for Ranveer. 😆

First of all in the comment I first quoted  you said Ranveer is too ugly to be launched by the big banner YRF there are way more handsome outsiders they could have launched. I just said that YRF is never known to launch beautiful or handsome people Ranveer is not an exception nor is he the only one who general consensus thought was ugly launched by YRF. Anushka and Vaani are examples since they were called ugly when they debuted. So it is very hard to believe YRF will not give an actor a launch just because he was called ugly. Anushka's mentor Adi said that to her face the same way he said it to Ranveer's face. He called them both average lookers with exceptional talents. I was not comparing Anushka's debut with Ranveer.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know right...I am a fan of Ranbir and Hritik as well...they are star kids.....they had it easy...but they wouldn't have been big if it wasn't them.....star kids doesn't mean you will make it....why do u have to lie??

Lie is to create an imaginative image of an outsider who struggled to make it in bw and is ruling BW ( in their dreams only ) to get more waah waahi .

Originally posted by: BONNI

You seems Worlds most beautiful person......... shaming a person for his /her look.... disgusted manner.

public figures who use their looks, sell products on looks can be praised as well as bashed. Being celebrity means u r going to be judged. @Mulan isn't a public figure , so indirectly mocking her don't make sense at all.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarcoPolo008

I'm a regular person who listen to multiple sources and form an opinion 

You, you are just a hater with an agenda 

see the difference!!

and it gets funnier...thanks for the laugh🤣 🤣

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

meri marzi...ye lo aur lo...🤣 🤣

and no first of all Padmavat didn't make 300.....and no that list that u gave is not enough for him to rule BW....even if we don't adjust inflation......still its Aamir ruling BW🤣...I mean do u even read after u dole out what u have written🤣....don't act like Phunsuk....there used to be a member....u used to write exactly like u....badi badi baatein...vada paav khaate..types,,🤣

🤣 I'm laughing too 🤣 haha

Yes it did 300 cr

Yes he is the most successful right now 

Who is that one??

I'm still laughing  haha 🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MarcoPolo008

🤣 I'm laughing too 🤣 haha

Yes it did 300 cr

Yes he is the most successful right now 

Who is that one??

I'm still laughing  haha 🤣

Good...laughing is good for health....keep laughing🤣 🤣

No Padmavat didn't make 300 cr

Tha ek member....

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This will never get old LoL while everyone will call him outsider you can still sit here and type he is not a struggling actor. So go on and keep crying about it everytime you read outsider and ranveer in one sentence which will happen everytime

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mulann

So called ruler haven't yet cross the box office record of Amir, Salman, Ranbir😆

Ranbir? LoL I hope he never gets the kind of disasters cheatbir is known for