Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I didn't say that Priyanka is a bad actress or didn't act good in this movie...look at the part I highlighted...THE WALK...and this is what I posted the video for..

Calm down boy....don't read more than what is intended to communicate....there was a reason I highlighted a section and then posted the video.🤔

I always find Priyanka an very good actor...

Arrey m calm like cucumber.😆 I am also saying that WALK was intended to portray kangana as Superior. And m also not saying PC acted better than Kangana. Both acted their parts well. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I didn't say that Priyanka is a bad actress or didn't act good in this movie...look at the part I highlighted...THE WALK...and this is what I posted the video for..

Calm down boy....don't read more than what is intended to communicate....there was a reason I highlighted a section and then posted the video.🤔

I always find Priyanka an very good actor...

Pc could easily have done that walk if she was told to, but her character was supposed to be a newbie. They both played their parts true to their character.

Silvertarax thumbnail

They’re all great actors, but Priyanka wins because she can literally do the roles of Vidhya and Kangana but would they be able to play her roles as convincingly, I doubt it. Neither could do Dostana better than PC. Pc has that ability to play challenging roles as well as glamorous whereas the other two rely on heavy content movies. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

For me, it's Priyanka, then Vidya and then Kangna.