Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How do you manage without auto correct?!  .... my sister doesn't use it either .. and I have hard time typing on her phone ... the constant mistakes and back and forth deleting gets so irritating! .... I thank lord everyday for auto correct! ... ðŸ˜›

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

How do you manage without auto correct?!  .... my sister doesn't use it either .. and I have hard time typing on her phone ... the constant mistakes and back and forth deleting gets so irritating! .... I thank lord everyday for auto correct! ... ðŸ˜›

You haven't heard about text suggestion? Keep that on and auto correct off.

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

You haven't heard about text suggestion? Keep that on and auto correct off.

I have ... but even that is slow ... I like typing fast with least amount of effort ... like you said sust aurat fosho! ... ðŸ˜†

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Kanagana was supposed to b superior n fierce to Priyanka in the movie. 

If a real life model who has won the competition, was able to portray a character onscreen and convince us she is inferior in modelling ..doesn't it says alot about acting..

If anything both played their parts convincingly.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Kangana would have been real BW queen if minus controversies.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

If Ranbir is accused to play man child, parineeti for playing bubbly girl.. kangana can also be blamed to play arrogant, psychotic character most of the time.

Which is also a reflection of what she is in real life. So not much acting.

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Kangana would have been real BW queen if minus controversies.

If she didn’t talk about these controversies people would’ve forgotten her sooner. Think about it. These issues kept her psychotic ass in the news. Think about it. Without the controversies who really cares about the star of such big films like rangoon or Mental kya  whatever ðŸ¤£

Zeal17 thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

If she didn’t talk about these controversies people would’ve forgotten her sooner. Think about it. These issues kept her psychotic ass in the news. Think about it. Without the controversies who really cares about the star of such big films like rangoon or Mental kya  whatever ðŸ¤£

Oh thanks for giving the right word ðŸ˜†

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vidya Balan anyday 

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Kanagana was supposed to b superior n fierce to Priyanka in the movie. 

If a real life model who has won the competition, was able to portray a character onscreen and convince us she is inferior in modelling ..doesn't it says alot about acting..

If anything both played their parts convincingly.

I didn't say that Priyanka is a bad actress or didn't act good in this movie...look at the part I highlighted...THE WALK...and this is what I posted the video for..

Calm down boy....don't read more than what is intended to communicate....there was a reason I highlighted a section and then posted the video.🤔

I always find Priyanka an very good actor...