~~Happy 6 Month Anniversary Of Goa Wali Shaadi Akshan~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Dostom🤗

Well September is a Lucky Month for Guddan Parivaar & Akshan Fanssmiley16smiley41So aaj September 26smiley176 months ago on March 26, Akshan ne shaadi ki thi Goa meinsmiley40smiley41MS nahi pehana paaye toh kya hua yeh Shaadi toh Akshan's Second Anokhi Shaadi hai q ki iss Shaadi mein Phere bhi huye the aur Sindoor daan bhi hua thasmiley27Isliye this becomes Akshan's valid Second Marriage with e/osmiley42Congratulations & Celebrations Akshan for the 6 Month Anniversary of Goa Wali Shaadi smiley40smiley41

Dostom, come & just relive all those special Akshan Shaadi moments in Goasmiley27smiley42Well issi ke saath Akshan's Special Holi in Goa too hit 6 monthssmiley40smiley41Mubarak ho Akshan🥳 & Forumwaasissmiley27smiley31

- It's 6 months today to Sher dhulofying Rocky for misbehaving with His Sherni😈😎🥳👏

- It's 6 months today to how Akshat saved His Guddan's dignitysmiley10smiley32 & odofied the dupatta on her in a very protective waysmiley31smiley40

- It's 6 months today to this Consoling Dil le lo Akshan Hugsmiley42smiley40

- It's 6 months today to Akshat applying Holi ka Laal Rang on His Guddan's face thereby marking their Pehli Holi togethersmiley27smiley40

- It's 6 months to Akshat himself doing the arrangements of Pavitra Agni for their Shaadismiley10smiley32 & Akshan taking Saath phere around the holy firesmiley40smiley41

- It's 6 months to Akshat possessively filling Guddan's maang with His Naam ka Sindoorsmiley27smiley42What a scene, Hayeeee smiley42*Nostalgic*smiley40smiley41

- It's 6 months to the travel journey of Teesara Moti of MS reaching its right destination via Akshat's handssmiley40smiley41

- It's 6 months to that Determined Wifey Avataar of Jindal Saab's Guddan who demanded her haq of wearing his naam ka MS with full respectsmiley10smiley32 She wanted Her HAQ OF WEARING HER JINDAL SAAB KE NAAM KA MANGALSUTRA AS HIS WIFE & HE SHOULD MAKE HER WEAR THE MANGALSUTRA WITH SACHE DIL & AFFECTION THEREBY GRANTING HER, HIS WIFE'S STATUSsmiley40smiley32That day Gudiya made all of us Proud including her Jindal Saab by standing up for her haqsmiley31smiley32

So Here's I am wishing A VERY HAPPY 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF GOA WALI SHAADI MY DEAR AKSHANsmiley27smiley31Always be Strong Together for eachothersmiley14smiley20

I am eagerly waiting for today's epi to air as dekhte hai iss 6 month anniversary pe kya spl scenes milte hai humein iss celebration ki shobha ko aur zyada badane ke liye.....!!!!smiley17smiley42

So Tab tak,Chaliye Chaliye ab sab Hamare Akshan ko unke Doosari Anokhi Shaadi ki badhayiyaan de dijiyesmiley40smiley41

Lovesmiley9

Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

One of my favorite Shaadis of Akshan. I liked it when Guddan refused to wear the MS 

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waah waah!! My third fav shadi of akshan😃..i loved when she refused to wear mangal sutra..abd he put rang on her cheeks....😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

One of my favorite Shaadis of Akshan. I liked it when Guddan refused to wear the MS 

Ayeee Hayee yeh kon aaya Tanika Chaand aayaaaa🥳Hugss le lioooo🤗❤️

I love Akshan's all Shaadiz bcz all are unique just like them⭐️👏

Gudiya made us all proud with her demand🥳👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

Waah waah!! My third fav shadi of akshan😃..i loved when she refused to wear mangal sutra..abd he put rang on her cheeks....😳

Akshan ke har ek shaadi yaadgaar hai❤️

@Bold Pehle do konsi hai?😛

Shaina_RS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Akshan ke har ek shaadi yaadgaar hai❤️

@Bold Pehle do konsi hai?😛

first one abhi latest wali...i dont know..what fascinated me..but to me..its the most special one..with all the love and passion from the bith sides..koi narazgi nhi..koi gila nhi...and that too in front of maa durga..symbolised.. as if..giving them blessings to win against evils ..❤️ye shadi mere dil ke sabse karib h..❤️

Second wali..jb akshat ko antra ki sachai pta chlti h..i loved their costumes..and look at that wedding😛😆

Edited by Viditian1 - 4 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful thread Saru🤗 Ah the Goa Days was just memorable

This is one of my favorite Shaadis of Akshan!

Maggie played his role has a counselor well👏his  heinous action & crimes, and questions had shaken AKshat Jindal as husband from within his interior and exterior. 

He was shocked to see the predicament of his wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal in that state, he could never ever in his worse dreams imagine her Dignity, her Respect being at state because it was his. 

Unknowingly through his entire actions it was clearly shown to the audience & Jindal Family how much Guddan Akshat Jindal means to Akshat Jindal. Even though Akshat Jindal didnt play the role of lovely dovey husband, but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about his wife: her safety, her respect, her dignity, his everything to him. 

One thing I love while he was gathering woods, putting fire that how dare someone question his relationship, from his Dil he as accepted her as his wife, even though he was upset she was part of him and always was. 😳

I loved how he held her hand with Haq, did the pheres, applied the color and sindoor of his naam on her. His action spoke volumes that She is Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal no one has the right to question their relationship. 

I love when he was about to put the MS on her, Guddan held his hand and stopped him from another Galati from happening . She didn’t want him to accept her as his wife from Pressure/Majboori she wanted to become his wife when his Dil & Dimaag both agreed, because she wanted to make her own space into his heart forever. ❤️

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful thread Saru👍🏼

Congratulations everyone 🥳

Loved it when Guddan held Jindal Saab's hand and stopped him and refused to wear MS . She wanted hum to accept her from dil. It was such a dil le lo moment

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

first one abhi latest wali...i dont know..what fascinated me..but to me..its the most special one..with all the love and passion from the bith sides..koi narazgi nhi..koi gila nhi...and that too in front of maa durga..symbolised.. as if..giving them blessings to win against evils ..❤️ye shadi mere dil ke sabse karib h..❤️

Second wali..jb akshat ko antra ki sachai pta chlti h..i loved their costumes..and look at that wedding😛😆

I love each Akshan Wedding bcz all had its own Uniqueness and Charm to add in Akshan's Anokha Safar❤️

Pehla wala was done in pure Majboori still that Gadbandhan tied strongly by Akshat stay strong always throughout their journey binding them close to e/o👍🏼Here we saw how deep Akshan can go for their APNE⭐️

Second wali Shaadi somewhat highlighted Akshat's hidden feelings towards his Guddan, though he had not accepted her as his wife still he wont tolerate anyone disrespecting his wife and their relationThis Shaadi also highligted the evolvement of Guddan AS A WIFE who demanded her haq from her Hubby🥳👏

Third wali Shaadi was an eye opener for Akshat and made him guilt free frm his painful past and here Akshan's relation as Pati Patni was tested where he promised to bring back khoya hua Pyaar and Vishwas of His wife on him⭐️👏Here Akshat evolved as a doting Hubby who is determined to reassure HIS HAQ ON HIS WIFEY🥳👏U can say a Spl Parallel to Akshan's Second Shaadi😛

Fourth Shaadi of Akshan sealed the Journey of two unconditionally Loving souls that tie their Gadhbandhan with whole body, mind and soul dedicated to e/o for har janams❤️

I agree Akshan looked so pyaare in the costumes of First and Third Shaadi❤️

Shaina_RS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

I love each Akshan Wedding bcz all had its own Uniqueness and Charm to add in Akshan's Anokha Safar❤️

Pehla wala was done in pure Majboori still that Gadbandhan tied strongly by Akshat stay strong always throughout their journey binding them close to e/o👍🏼Here we saw how deep Akshan can go for their APNE⭐️

Second wali Shaadi somewhat highlighted Akshat's hidden feelings towards his Guddan, though he had not accepted her as his wife still he wont tolerate anyone disrespecting his wife and their relationThis Shaadi also highligted the evolvement of Guddan AS A WIFE who demanded her haq from her Hubby🥳👏

Third wali Shaadi was an eye opener for Akshat and made him guilt free frm his painful past and here Akshan's relation as Pati Patni was tested where he promised to bring back khoya hua Pyaar and Vishwas of His wife on him⭐️👏Here Akshat evolved as a doting Hubby who is determined to reassure HIS HAQ ON HIS WIFEY🥳👏U can say a Spl Parallel to Akshan's Second Shaadi😛

Fourth Shaadi of Akshan sealed the Journey of two unconditionally Loving souls that tie their Gadhbandhan with whole body, mind and soul dedicated to e/o for har janams❤️

I agree Akshan looked so pyaare in the costumes of First and Third Shaadi❤️

what a beautiful description of the feelings..loved it ur each and every word was pyaar here..❤️

@bold-dill le lo..kya khub bayan kia h🤗❤️

Aapne bahut acha kia iska special thread banake⭐️ hope jld hi apko thread update krne ka mauka mile😳