Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome post saranya ji 😛

Happy 6 months anniversary of Goa wali rangeen shaadi to our Akshan 😳

Har shaadi of Akshan is anokhi ⭐️

here this one that took place in amidst the festival of color represented badalte rang of Akshan's relation & feelings for one another 😳❤️

Dekhte hai agli holi kya rang lati hai.... 😛

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Beautiful thread Saru🤗 Ah the Goa Days was just memorable

This is one of my favorite Shaadis of Akshan!

Maggie played his role has a counselor well👏his  heinous action & crimes, and questions had shaken AKshat Jindal as husband from within his interior and exterior. 

He was shocked to see the predicament of his wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal in that state, he could never ever in his worse dreams imagine her Dignity, her Respect being at state because it was his. 

Unknowingly through his entire actions it was clearly shown to the audience & Jindal Family how much Guddan Akshat Jindal means to Akshat Jindal. Even though Akshat Jindal didnt play the role of lovely dovey husband, but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t care about his wife: her safety, her respect, her dignity, his everything to him. 

One thing I love while he was gathering woods, putting fire that how dare someone question his relationship, from his Dil he as accepted her as his wife, even though he was upset she was part of him and always was. 😳

I loved how he held her hand with Haq, did the pheres, applied the color and sindoor of his naam on her. His action spoke volumes that She is Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal no one has the right to question their relationship. 

I love when he was about to put the MS on her, Guddan held his hand and stopped him from another Galati from happening . She didn’t want him to accept her as his wife from Pressure/Majboori she wanted to become his wife when his Dil & Dimaag both agreed, because she wanted to make her own space into his heart forever. ❤️

Thank U Piku🤗

Beautifully summarised⭐️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Beautiful thread Saru👍🏼

Congratulations everyone 🥳

Loved it when Guddan held Jindal Saab's hand and stopped him and refused to wear MS . She wanted hum to accept her from dil. It was such a dil le lo moment

Thank U Sonal🤗

@Bold Indeed❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

what a beautiful description of the feelings..loved it ur each and every word was pyaar here..❤️

@bold-dill le lo..kya khub bayan kia h🤗❤️

Aapne bahut acha kia iska special thread banake⭐️ hope jld hi apko thread update krne ka mauka mile😳

Dil le lia❤️ Thank u Shaina🤗

@Bold I wish the same😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome post saranya ji 😛

Happy 6 months anniversary of Goa wali rangeen shaadi to our Akshan 😳

Har shaadi of Akshan is anokhi ⭐️

here this one that took place in amidst the festival of color represented badalte rang of Akshan's relation & feelings for one another 😳❤️

Dekhte hai agli holi kya rang lati hai.... 😛

Thank U Genie❤️🤗

@Green True❤️

@Purple Agli Holi Tallified Akshan de dijiye CV's☺️☺️

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Dil le lia❤️ Thank u Shaina🤗

@Bold I wish the same😛

Amen😳

@bold-thanku🤗