AnuPre/ParIca#136- Celebrating 1year of AnuPre - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2E923chJ0t/

Some scene reminded me of this sequence today and love says it all. Let me know if this is not allowed i will edit it.

mtlb

Jvr1011 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Its very sad the way prerna goes to husband and says tht its coz of her that anu is becoming like this and when she is with anu she says she is to be blamed for husband to be in jail.

Very conveniently they r hoisting up prerna to be the punching bag. She is taking the accountability when she was not at fault in the first place. So both anurag and bajaj gets a clean chit and prerna becomes the one to be blamed. Wow!

How can she not once blame husband for wht anurag is becoming? He initiated the mess and not her. So how is she giving him a cleanchit? In precap also when she says tht husband is trying to mix up with sharmas its so weird. Madam u forgot this was not ur marriage by choice?

How much more are they gonna butcher pre? She has become too toxic by this sense of alternate identity. 

Makers have made up their mind that Prerna has moved on in her life, it looks like it from the Precap, so, can the makers be considerate enough to make Anurag accept this fact and do the same with his life and not make him look like a psycho every episode ...

Makers are making it look like mahaan pati aur patni are forcibly tolerating Anu..., makers the more you try make Anu look like obsessed lover, the more sympathy he gets from viewers...

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

prerna the character is  very faltu character 

and all this butchering  of anu is only to get sympathy for pre 

ghanta sympathy milegi pre ko .i just hate her  for not telling the truth  niw i seriously dont want truth to be out  because  even with this faltu ka fight anu  has something to do  otherwise  his life is finished 

just hoping wo  iss pain me peace paaye aur  pre ko jaane de.live  with ur pain  because u r thornbird .

pre doesnot deserve  ur love  ur madness 

Both pre n anu r butchered for whitewashing of a third person. Makers know if pre is made to cry over her situation audiences will further reject the third person, waise hi thr is no acceptance. So they r making him bechara and pre is the culprit. So sympathy shud be routed to husband n nt wifey. 

But seriously i give two hoots abt them both. Sadistic but atleast for a while i want mohini's shrap to come true. Pre need to realize her misplaced sense of trust, judgment and self righteousness is bit by bit driving anu to insanity. He'll land up in asylum at this speed. Isse toh woh jail main acha tha. Sukoon se marta! 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

kisk aur ka(mr and mrs) clip insta pe dekha aj ka to ye yad aya. Not in bad way just my viewpoint.šŸ‘šŸ¼

euphoric thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sss1119

Makers have made up their mind that Prerna has moved on in her life, it looks like it from the Precap, so, can the makers be considerate enough to make Anurag accept this fact and do the same with his life and not make him look like a psycho every episode ...

Makers are making it look like mahaan pati aur patni are forcibly tolerating Anu..., makers the more you try make Anu look like obsessed lover, the more sympathy he gets from viewers...

He's facing a mental and emotional breakdown. Not really obsession. Obsession is wht ronit displayed around shivi. This guy has gotten into self harm. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

kisk aur ka(mr and mrs) clip insta pe dekha aj ka to ye yad aya. Not in bad way just my viewpoint.šŸ‘šŸ¼

can they just stop copy pasting....it looks creepy..nšŸ¤¢

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Its very sad the way prerna goes to husband and says tht its coz of her that anu is becoming like this and when she is with anu she says she is to be blamed for husband to be in jail.

Very conveniently they r hoisting up prerna to be the punching bag. She is taking the accountability when she was not at fault in the first place. So both anurag and bajaj gets a clean chit and prerna becomes the one to be blamed. Wow!

How can she not once blame husband for wht anurag is becoming? He initiated the mess and not her. So how is she giving him a cleanchit? In precap also when she says tht husband is trying to mix up with sharmas its so weird. Madam u forgot this was not ur marriage by choice?

How much more are they gonna butcher pre? She has become too toxic by this sense of alternate identity. 

I think they want to show that she has made peace with this marriage. Not sure why such contrast with this marriage values and previous one(dhaga one) only because this is socially done. šŸ˜’ And the reason is all the things that you have mention above. along with this anu pre is also far gone from a character perspective. No idea when we will see them again.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Both pre n anu r butchered for whitewashing of a third person. Makers know if pre is made to cry over her situation audiences will further reject the third person, waise hi thr is no acceptance. So they r making him bechara and pre is the culprit. So sympathy shud be routed to husband n nt wifey. 

But seriously i give two hoots abt them both. Sadistic but atleast for a while i want mohini's shrap to come true. Pre need to realize her misplaced sense of trust, judgment and self righteousness is bit by bit driving anu to insanity. He'll land up in asylum at this speed. Isse toh woh jail main acha tha. Sukoon se marta! 

mohini sharaap defo  come into the picture she  will be barbaad & never found love 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

can they just stop copy pasting....it looks creepy..nšŸ¤¢

pallawi don't worry it's not exactly the same. I think they use this kind of sequence a lot in other shows too. I was just remembering the old scene between anupre where pre was just in aww of anu while walking beside him in hospital and anu sensing it and acknowledging it thats all .šŸ¤—

euphoric thumbnail

There is this punjabi song which really suits anu... Its by Ustad Shafqat Ali Khan... Its a beautiful song... Just pasting a stanza here... 

Dardan maar laya mera dil darda na bole

(the pain has killed me but my heart is afraid to confess)

Bacheya ni kuj inj vele ne ujhadeya

(nothing is left. Time destroyed everything)

Marna si nai majburiyan ne marya

(i didnt wish to die but circumstances killed me)

Bacheya ni kuj inj vele ne ujhadeya

Marna si nai majburiyan ne marya

Reejhan hoiyan kakh kakh

(my heart's desires r slaughtered)

Ho gaye aa lakhon kakh

(and is reduced to lakh of pieces)

Lut geya sukh chain na ae lagdi ae akh

(my happiness and peace is looted)

Beli jado yaad aa gaye

(whenever i remember my beloved)

Hanju khoon de akhiyan ne dolle

(my eyes sheds tears of blood)