Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

it really breaks my heart 🥺.. I wish moloy recovers now. Anu needs him

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 mujhe writers ki bolna hai...kaminooooo itni to aukat nhi ki 2 set rakho n alag ghr me rakho anupre ko... abroad lmao🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
vibhutil thumbnail

Originally posted by: euphoric

Dusre set ka budget hai nahi... Pardes kya ghanta jaayenge ðŸ˜† 

Chai stall ko aborad bana dalenge 😂😂 tuche cvs

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dusre set ka budget hai nahi... Pardes kya ghanta jaayenge ðŸ˜† 

🤣 ghar khareed le bajaj  kolkata me hi 

euphoric thumbnail

Wohi toh abroad jao... Is baar jo show ko gaaliyan pad rahi hai swiss walon ne airport se hi deport kar dena hai🤣 jo paise bache honge woh bhi lut jayenge ðŸ¤ª

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2E923chJ0t/

Some scene reminded me of this sequence today and love says it all. Let me know if this is not allowed i will edit it.

euphoric thumbnail

Its very sad the way prerna goes to husband and says tht its coz of her that anu is becoming like this and when she is with anu she says she is to be blamed for husband to be in jail.

Very conveniently they r hoisting up prerna to be the punching bag. She is taking the accountability when she was not at fault in the first place. So both anurag and bajaj gets a clean chit and prerna becomes the one to be blamed. Wow!

How can she not once blame husband for wht anurag is becoming? He initiated the mess and not her. So how is she giving him a cleanchit? In precap also when she says tht husband is trying to mix up with sharmas its so weird. Madam u forgot this was not ur marriage by choice?

How much more are they gonna butcher pre? She has become too toxic by this sense of alternate identity. 

Edited by euphoric - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its very sad the way prerna goes to husband and says tht its coz of her that anu is becoming like this and when she is with anu she says she is to be blamed for husband to be in jail.

Very conveniently they r hoisting up prerna to be the punching bag. She is taking the accountability when she was not at fault in the first place. So both anurag and bajaj gets a clean chit and prerna becomes the one to be blamed. Wow!

How can she not once blame husband for wht anurag is becoming? He initiated the mess and not her. So how is she giving him a cleanchit? In precap also when she says tht husband is trying to mix up with sharmas its so weird. Madam u forgot this was not ur marriage by choice?

How much more are they gonna butcher pre? She has become too toxic by this sense of alternate identity. 

prerna the character is  very faltu character 

and all this butchering  of anu is only to get sympathy for pre 

ghanta sympathy milegi pre ko .i just hate her  for not telling the truth  niw i seriously dont want truth to be out  because  even with this faltu ka fight anu  has something to do  otherwise  his life is finished 

just hoping wo  iss pain me peace paaye aur  pre ko jaane de.live  with ur pain  because u r thornbird .

pre doesnot deserve  ur love  ur madness