~~When Love Becomes Unconditional~~ - Spl Mentions On Pg2

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just wanted to write MY POV about Jindal Saab hiding truth from His Guddan

- I don't know how many of u remembered this scene while Akshat was confronting Revtismiley14Well through out that scene, this scene was playing parallely in my mindsmiley20

- This was Jindal Saab's Guddan when he revealed the truth of her Stepmom, Kaushalya regarding their marriagesmiley14Her happiness vanished within a second,her world slip away beneath her feet & she crashed down to the floor with a broken heartsmiley38Akshat was not ready to reveal the truth at that time till the moment Guddan asked him to promise to help her out in finding the culprit before her mom's portraitsmiley14At that time too she was not even ready to hear the sach from him & hey u guys have to remember that her this reaction was for HER STEPMOM, who always demotivated her, treated her badly since childhoodsmiley14So Can you just imagine what will be Guddan's halath & the intensity of her heartbreak with the revelation of Revti being the one who is trying to kill her????smiley38smiley19Revti, Guddan's Chutki, jiskeliye she was ready to marry a person who she hardely knows, jiskeliye she was ready to sacrifice her life, jiske apni badi behan ke liye pyaar ki gungaan gaate nahi dhakti thi Guddan, will she ever able to survive this heavy blow????smiley13

- That time Jindal Saab has not even realised his feelings for Guddan still he felt her immense pain & was struggling to console her still he did his best to gather his broken Guddansmiley31smiley32Ab sochiye Now JINDAL SAAB UNCONDITIONALLY LOVES HIS WIFE, HIS GUDDAN what will he do at such a situation?smiley14I am very much sure that all of you got ur answersmiley20That's what Our Jindal Saab is doing right nowsmiley10smiley32To Protect His Guddan, To Protect Her Masoom Dil from A BIG HEARTBREAKsmiley14

- Now the question is why Jindal Saab is obeying the trio's baateinsmiley14Had it been only abt Aunty's & Parv's involvement, he would have handled them in his own way but here REVTI, Guddan's beloved Chutki is there in the gang as his weakness bcz Revti is Guddan's weaknesssmiley14Today the way he almost requested Revti with a heavy heart by saying "Wapas aa jaavo Revti" definitely said how much he value Guddan & her relation with Her Chutkismiley32Just think how he will be able to save His Guddan from Chutki's repeated hamle after knowing that Guddan's trust on her Chutki is equally important & like a solid rock just like the way Guddan trusts Her Papa & Her Jindal Saab??smiley14Guddan is very much aware about Parv & Aunty ki karname so she will be alert before them but will Akshat ever be able to save Guddan from the hamle Chutki can do in his absence??smiley13Let's not forget Jindal Saab had witnessed Guddan almost losing her life bcz of Parv & he almost lost His Guddan's Pyaar and vishwass in Aunty's foul plays toosmiley13Now Guddan's biggest enemy is Her APNA, Her Chutkismiley38He along with Guddan had once gone through the pain of losing their sibling with Angad's death & I am sure he definitely won't wanna give another heartbreak for His Guddansmiley20So for all these reasons & inorder to protect Guddan from the Vaars of Her Apne, He chose to accept what the trio asked him to do, TO ODOFY NAFRAT WALI AVATAAR BEFORE GUDDANsmiley14smiley32

- When you love a person unconditionally, when their smile, their khushi matters you the most, You will always tend to go out of ur way to Protect the happiness of the person u lovesmiley20Even if the only solution left for preserving the happiness is by staying away from the person whom u love the most,THEN ALSO THEY WILL DO which is what Jindal Saab is doing by presenting the "NAFRATI" avataar of him before Guddansmiley10smiley32He knows this raasta will kill him, it will kill her but still he chose this way TO PROTECT GUDDAN from all the evil minded peoplesmiley14smiley32He wanted to be assured of His Jaan, His Guddan to stay alive even if it costs their Pyaarsmiley38Today I feel for this Precious Mansmiley19My Dil goes for him & the way he is suffering day by day in hiding this immense pain inside his dilsmiley14Jindal Saab I want to give you tight jhappissmiley31smiley31 

I am eagerly waiting for that day when the truth will be revealed & how Akshat is gonna help His Guddan to come out from this Big Heartbreaksmiley14A Parallel I will eagerly be waiting to unfoldsmiley42CV's & Nishika bring it on....!!!!smiley17

Lovesmiley9

Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘saru,  u have beautiful explained his predicament .. he loves his guddan alot to inflict any more pain to her ... he knows it is very difficult for guddan to accept this truth of her sister whom she loves and protects the most....I really want to see how kanika emotes when she gets to know revti's truth... she has honed her acting skills especially the emotional scenes 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Saru, beautiful post...you put into words so perfectly my satance on Aj right now. 

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Very well said Saru๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You have explained perfectly Akshat Jindal's dilemma.

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautifu post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Jindal sahab is the best husband anyone can get his love for guddan is beyond anythingโญ๏ธ

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago
Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Completely agree with ur pov..mine is same..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love is an eternal feeling..beyond words..one cannot explain .. But feel it..its impossible to convey...express that feeling..but when u cannot see someone in pain..their smile matters for u most..ur world revolves around that person..u can fight thw whole world fir them..its probably described as love..but still its incomplete definition fir me..LOVE IS AWAY FROM ANY WORLDLY FEELING..ITS BEYOND DESCRIPTION...let that be the love for ur..mom..dad..brother..ur friends..ur soulmates..ur teacher..ur sister..u are truely bounded by that persons happiness..when u r in love..

Guddan..when she was shattered by kaushalyas truth..uspar kya bitegi?? When she confronts revati..she would just could not bear with that pain..when her truth would be out..she was the person..jiske liye woh uss uncle aj se shadi krne k liye ready ho gyi thi..whom she never wanna see again after their first meet..usi k cake ki money k liye vo firse aj se milne gyi..coz..for her..revati her sis matters most..if she couldnt bear her stepmoms truth..who never supported her..infact taunted..whi just used her..always scolded her..then if revatis truth is out..it would be difficult for her to live even..coz..a broken heart could be revived..but broken trust..Revati was dearest to her..if she trusted..lovwd..the most in this world  was revati..after her fatger and husband.she could never bear that truth.

Akshat jindal again proved..he is the purest soul..who actually understands the emotion called love..if he could protwct her by making him hate..he will do!! For the sake of her smile..her love..her trust on her beloved sis..unconditional love is truely expalined by jindal saab today..so jisko samjhna h samjhlo jindal saab se!..he knew that his gudiya could not bear with the bitter reality..so he chose to keep her away from him..the way he said to revati was just more than suoerb..depicting his position..that how could one be soo blind..that usko apni hi didi ko marne mei koi pareshani nhi h..if she had the excuse of angads death..fir usse bada fool koi nhi h yaha..how coukd one be so dumb that the love..affection..care..of years..decades..just vanished within couple of mins. Coming back to jindal saab..he is enduring the most in this saga..he is just soo helpless that he even could open up his heart to his humdard..coz he knew if he did so..he woukd just give her pain..that would be diff for her to endure..so to protect her..he is on the verge..this is known as true loveโค๏ธ......

Fir se jada likh diya๐Ÿ˜›..aajkal khud ko rokna mushkil hota ja rha h..likhne se..

jindal saab tussi great ho

Saru..again beautifully explained everythinbh..loved it..ur each and evry word took my dillโค๏ธ

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome saranya ji ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

haan me too got reminded of the time Jindal saab put front Lomri's truth 

Guddu broke down completely, & refused to believe her Jindal saab, she still didn't accept it.

Even after all that Lomri did with her .

the breaking down happened just after she received such a big happiness in her life when Jindal saab wrote for her, her very 1st chit of success 

Her happiness immediately disappeared & she instead questioned him, if he can't see her happy why did he write this chit for her ? 

She refused to accept the fact & kept asking why will Lomri do it ? 

& AJ though knew the answer to it, could give her the exact reason why Lomri did what she did, but didn't say any of that, cause he knew, those reasons will only increase her pain. 

Knowing the reason on why her so-called mummy conspired her marriage by kidnapping her own daughter will just hurt her immensely. 

He just tried his best to console her saying he understands how its not easy to accept this but she wan inconsolable & completely broken. She completely refused to accept it & didn't accept it till date.  

She couldn't forget that about him accusing her mom even after he apologized to her in front of both families calling it a misunderstanding & saved lomri from shame. 

That was for the step-mom who never gave her any motherly love & kept torturing her mentally. Lomri never did that behind her back but rather upfront. 

Now comes Guddu's chutki, who was her only solace in that traumatic childhood. Who always stood beside her & for her when torture on her used to be unbearable. One of the 3 people who believed in "Guddan se ho payega". 

AJ saw Guddu-chutki bond in front of his eyes. He knows how much chutki matters to his Guddan.

Jindal saab has surely not forgotten what had happened during Lomri's revelation. He knows this is surely not going to be easy for her precious dil. He doesn't know if she will accept it or not & doesn't know if he will be able to console her or not. 

Now when he loves her to this extent, when each drop of her falling tears feels like a chaku being stabbed into his heart, he just knows one thing, that he can't afford to let her dil pass through such a trauma. It may shake her belief in her relations with her true apne. 

At the moment Jindal saab is in most pain in all the attempts to make Guddu believe he hates her, forcefully making himself hurt her in attempts to prove that he hates her, staying away from her, controlling himself from not kuchloing the people who are out in open planning to hurt his precious guddiya. 

Many many jhappis to Jindal saab ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Aur Revti, tu aala kisam ki bewaqoof hai ! 

badla chaiye na ? want to kill Guddu pal pal ? 

what would be better way to do so other than coming out in open & exposing yourself in front of her ?  

Seriously ? AJ's nafrat will kill her pal pal ....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I knew it would be Revati. 

Yes, I too remembered that scene between them when AJ found out Kaushalya was involved. 

Why does she hate Guddan? What happened? 

Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully penned down Saru ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ even I connected with that scene where Akshat tries to tell her the truth about her mother. Anyways come what may...Our akshan are always stronger together...no doubt in this ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ but I think there is more to this...something that happened that night on cliff...Revati even asked AJ ki guddan ko ye kabhi nhi pata chalna chahiye.. let's see...bring it on..hm tayyar h ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Asthamishra203 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Special Mentions:๐Ÿ˜›

Listing out some of the spl moments from yesterday's epismiley17

- This was the cutest scene of yesterdaysmiley37smiley37Pati Ziddi hai toh Patni Maha Ziddismiley15smiley20

- In love with this shotsmiley27smiley42That intense eyelock + that height difference is Kaatilaana Combosmiley43smiley43

- I loved how Akshan are playing with e/osmiley10smiley32Akshat guessed Guddan will be trying to do jasoosi isliye pehle se tayyar tha apne plan ke saathsmiley15but Guddan is well known for her Jugaadupantizsmiley37She had Plan B if her Plan A failssmiley10smiley32Well if u look closely Revti did remove the scarf before going out & I m guessing issi time pe video ko kharab kia jaayegasmiley14Still I would love to appreciate Guddan's instincts abt Her Hubby's actions to stop hersmiley10smiley32Ek Sher toh duja Sawa Shersmiley36smiley16Akshan Well Playedsmiley10smiley40

- In love with this Aura of Akshat Jindalsmiley16smiley32A True Shersmiley10smiley42

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS