Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Awww this is such a sweet story i loved it absolutely i want this in the show 🤗

Thank you 😊

I wish we get to see something like this in the show but I have full faith in the CVs and writers to not do it at all 😵😆

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Wonderful os . Explaining kukiee will be one hell of a job😊

Thank you! I do have that explanation in my head already! I am not sure if I should write it or no 😆

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can we get more of it??

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

Can we get more of it??

I’ll try to continue the story ! 😊

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful OS! ❤️ totally loved it. Continue to write more such masterpieces! ❤️

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is an awesome story Niyati🤗

So Prerna believed her husband and he is back in BB which no one approves, but who cares😆.  Bajaj worried for his wife❤️. And MT and ex angry about it😆. It's a very nice twist👍🏼, that even she is not aware of the pregnancy. It's a shock to everyone. Prerna worrying about Bajaj's reaction to this news is genuine, as she doesn't know about him properly yet. And I am happy that he made his point clear that he cares only about their present/future and not their past. He wants everyone to believe that it's their baby. A fake kiss to show others, I want this to be a real one in the future. 

Bajaj taking care of Prerna❤️, feeding her food❤️. His heartfelt words to assure her and himself in the parksmiley27smiley27smiley27. They started their journey as partners toosmiley27. And the big question how would they reveal about the baby to Kukki😆. Let's see how they will manage this now.

I loved this part so much. Now as you mentioned in the AT, will be waiting for the next update.

~ Ramya

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Such a beautiful OS! ❤️ totally loved it. Continue to write more such masterpieces! ❤️

Thank you! I’ll try to write more 😃

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

This is an awesome story Niyati🤗

So Prerna believed her husband and he is back in BB which no one approves, but who cares😆.  Bajaj worried for his wife❤️. And MT and ex angry about it😆. It's a very nice twist👍🏼, that even she is not aware of the pregnancy. It's a shock to everyone. Prerna worrying about Bajaj's reaction to this news is genuine, as she doesn't know about him properly yet. And I am happy that he made his point clear that he cares only about their present/future and not their past. He wants everyone to believe that it's their baby. A fake kiss to show others, I want this to be a real one in the future. 

Bajaj taking care of Prerna❤️, feeding her food❤️. His heartfelt words to assure her and himself in the parksmiley27smiley27smiley27. They started their journey as partners toosmiley27. And the big question how would they reveal about the baby to Kukki😆. Let's see how they will manage this now.

I loved this part so much. Now as you mentioned in the AT, will be waiting for the next update.

~ Ramya

Ramya; thank you so much for such nice words 🤗

I’ll try to make it a real kiss next time 😉

Well, I have too many things in my mind regarding this story let’s see how and when I’ll manage to type it out and update 😆

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You're giving me the jealousy OS na😭

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

You're giving me the jealousy OS na😭

Yes sweetie, I am trying to complete it! Addha type kar diya hai Addha baki hai 😛