Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I always feel he wants to control Sidharth's life, it is obvious that Tara has feels for Sid, she has already said many times and i feel that Sidharth is very sweet and protective with her, they were also spotted together in his car months ago with Sid's brother also...,don't know what happened between them but i also feel that kjo is maybe guilty.                            And it would be very sad if they are not together because of this, in the kwk I noticed Tara was so excited to hear Sid's voice when she called him and he was very calm as if trying to hide the excitement,, and now i think it was because he knew that Karan was listening the conversation between them! šŸ˜”

Edited by Dirdam - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dirdam

I always feel he wants to control Sidharth's life, it is obvious that Tara has feels for Sid, she has already said many times and i feel that Sidharth is very sweet and protective with her, they were also spotted together in his car months ago with Sid's brother also...,don't know what happened between them but i also feel that kjo is maybe guilty.

In one of his interviews last year KJo had said that if he considers someone his protege then he tries to have an input in every aspect of their lives.  Iā€™m paraphrasing but you get the gist of it.  I think at the time he had used Kiara as an example and how before an event or a party he messages her and advices her how to dress.  So itā€™s not that he wants to just control Sid.  He wants to control everyone and if heā€™s launched you or helped you then he expects you to not protest.  Then add to all of this the fact that he doesnā€™t like Tara.  Unfortunately for Sid heā€™s not in the same position as Varun where he can basically tell KJo to piss off.  So until his fortunes in Bollywood turn heā€™s kind of stuck.   

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Sid and Kiara rumors were on and off but they completely died down when Sid and Tara rumors started and continued for several months until Sid left with Kiara on her birthday.  And no one will be able to convince me KJo wasnā€™t behind that.  He hates Tara and Kiara is his new toy.  

Aadar has gotten more publicity being seen with Tara than he even did when his debut was releasing.  Tara is getting into Excelā€™s good books which includes Farhan, Zoya, and Ritesh Sidhwani, and probably out of KJoā€™s evil radar by staying away from Sid.  

All that being said, Sid and Tara live in the same building so who knows what really goes on once they are home. They do seem to have some sweet vibe connection with each other.  

Yeah this makes sense. But i doubt anything will hppen behind the closed doors. Galti se bhi KJo comes to know he will mess things up for Sid. 

Tara has worked with T Series and is working with Nadiadwala and has good relations with everyone like u said even Excel Ent. She has successfully managed to branch out of Dharma. 

KJo uses and throws people, 5 years ago he wouldn't give a damn about Kiara but now she is his favourite.

Maybe, just maybe Aadar is doing his next with Dharma...thanks to Karishma and Kareena's relations with KJo...and he decided to get these two together...I am sure Tara has signed a three film deal or something so he mightve made these two a PR couple.

Sara is/was with Kartik, Varun is with Natasha, Sid is "with" Kiara, Alia is with Ranbir, Janhvi has Ishaan, Vicky's rumours link him to Katrina and no one takes Ananya serious toh uska Kartik aur Aryan ke saath naam join kar rahe hai for no reason šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Maybe Aadar and Tara is a setup by KJo so the good guys go to his favourite girls, even in fake relationships.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

After the kwk they were seen together in sidharth's car but Tara ran outside so fast that the paparazzis didn't catch her, now I understand many things..Also Sidharth looked confused with the situation and called her to take a pic together but was impossible.

https://i.imgur.com/hRffRP0.gif[/img]

GumGum thumbnail

I was wondering iss thread ko baar baar besharamon ke tarha bump koun kar rahe hai? Toh Sid fans claim she was dating Sid aur andar hi andar they want she goes back to Sid aur Disney fans bas yun hi... kyun ke favorite ka topic hai.

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How does this guy Viral know who is going or coming out of where? šŸ¤”He is always capturing someone or the other, always on the roadšŸ˜³

Tara looks dull.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

I was wondering iss thread ko baar baar besharamon ke tarha bump koun kar rahe hai? Toh Sid fans claim she was dating Sid aur andar hi andar they want she goes back to Sid aur Disney fans bas yun hi... kyun ke favorite ka topic hai.

I donā€™t know about others but youā€™ve got the Sid fans part right šŸ˜†.  I absolutely love their chemistry in everything Marjavaan so far and think they should get married and procreate beautiful babies.  

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

agar ish ki kismat chamki aur yeh top heroine huyi toh, cousin kiya, Ranbir khud isko date karega.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

How does this guy Viral know who is going or coming out of where? šŸ¤”He is always capturing someone or the other, always on the roadšŸ˜³

Tara looks dull.

Because actorsā€™ usually call him and let him know they are there.  I think he has several photographers working under his ā€œbusinessā€. Also sometimes he credits fans because fans will take a selfie and send it to him.  I donā€™t know what they get in return other than an acknowledgement.  Regardless, typically the actors are OK with it.  And in cases like this very happy because they want this being seen together thing.