Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Exactly what I was thinking. She's been in the business long enough to know the repurcusions of such actions. She blew off both KJo and T Series...to celebrate Diwali with Aadar?! Or was it only to get close to the  Kapoors? 

The Kapoors are nothing but a name these days.  Unless she wants to marry Aadar and have that kind of connection with the Kapoors, which I doubt.  She’s only 23 and seems ambitious enough career wise.  Kapoors certainly don’t have the power and oomph of a Bhushan Kumar or a Karan Johar.  And she’s being managed by Matrix so it’s not like her management doesn’t know better.  So either she’s making some bad decisions because she’s young and naive (which makes no sense given she’s been in the business for years) or this was her agreement with Aadar’s management.  Did you see the video of her arriving with him at Bachchan party tonight?  Very interesting because a couple of months ago when Aadar was being seen with her paps didn’t even know who he was and kept calling him her friend until fans would correct them. Even a few days ago at Malaika’s party Viral confused him with his brother Arman first.  Now tonight paps are yelling his name and asking him to pose with her.  So him and his management got what they wanted, name and face recognition with the paps which is crucial before his relaunch.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Ie1QvnS0N/?igshid=hqe3i252lhcj

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 4 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The Kapoors are nothing but a name these days.  Unless she wants to marry Aadar and have that kind of connection with the Kapoors, which I doubt.  She’s only 23 and seems ambitious enough career wise.  Kapoors certainly don’t have the power and oomph of a Bhushan Kumar or a Karan Johar.  And she’s being managed by Matrix so it’s not like her management doesn’t know better.  So either she’s making some bad decisions because she’s young and naive (which makes no sense given she’s been in the business for years) or this was her agreement with Aadar’s management.  Did you see the video of her arriving with him at Bachchan party tonight?  Very interesting because a couple of months ago when Aadar was being seen with her paps didn’t even know who he was and kept calling him her friend until fans would correct them. Even a few days ago at Malaika’s party Viral confused him with his brother Arman first.  Now tonight paps are yelling his name and asking him to pose with her.  So him and his management got what they wanted, name and face recognition with the paps which is crucial before his relaunch.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Ie1QvnS0N/?igshid=hqe3i252lhcj

I guess this is a way to get Aadar more publicity. I cannot believe that she is taking such stupid decisions since she has been in the business for years. In fact isse better was her relationship with Rohan.

And dude i just saw the video. Who the eff is styling her? She has such an old world charm, why screw it up with such a tacky saree and makeup? The makeup makes her look bloated and aged. Her looks were so much better before her debut. 

Hazardous thumbnail

My gosh Tara is so cheap and tacky looking. The way people hype her up you’d think she’s some kind of hoor pari or something.😕

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I guess this is a way to get Aadar more publicity. I cannot believe that she is taking such stupid decisions since she has been in the business for years. In fact isse better was her relationship with Rohan.

And dude i just saw the video. Who the eff is styling her? She has such an old world charm, why screw it up with such a tacky saree and makeup? The makeup makes her look bloated and aged. Her looks were so much better before her debut. 

Whomever it is they need to be fired.  She’s a very beautiful girl and half the time her team manages to make her look tacky like you said.  That’s another thing, unless it’s a post by a Tara fan group, the comments on insta are very critical of her make up and fashion choices.  It feels like an unnecessary thing for her PR to have to deal with since she’s still trying to grow her fan base and popularity on social media.  

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

That blouse certainly looks tacky than sexy! .. Bad choice there, sari is not bad but a different blouse and she would have looked 10x better!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Whomever it is they need to be fired.  She’s a very beautiful girl and half the time her team manages to make her look tacky like you said.  That’s another thing, unless it’s a post by a Tara fan group, the comments on insta are very critical of her make up and fashion choices.  It feels like an unnecessary thing for her PR to have to deal with since she’s still trying to grow her fan base and popularity on social media.  

Ikr! Tara needs someone like Anaita to style her...or even Tanvi (who styles Karishma). Tara looked so much better during her Disney days, simple outfits and simple makeup. I can't post pictures from Instagram since I am using IF from my phone but I cannot believe that ots the same person. How can someone who hasn't got work done look like she's got cheek and lip fillers and botox?! Its beyond my understanding.

She does need a better team since styling is a huge deal these days.

Imo Tara and Deepika are my fave gorgeous ladies from Bollywood who are styled horribly every time. Its so freakin ironic.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Even a few days ago at Malaika’s party Viral confused him with his brother Arman first.  Now tonight paps are yelling his name and asking him to pose with her.  

Manav and Viral ko cheque der se mila hoga🤣

Promotion only after 100% payment.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly what I was thinking. She's been in the business long enough to know the repurcusions of such actions. She blew off both KJo and T Series...to celebrate Diwali with Aadar?! Or was it only to get close to the  Kapoors? 

The way to KJo's heart is through the Kapoors😆

And Aadar or Armaan (dunno which one of them) hang out a lot with KJo ka bhanja Taimur these days.🤣

So KJo chachi mustve insisted Tara fulfil gf (or fake gf) duties first. Or maybe he only set up this fake jodi.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Tara is such a mediocre in looks 

Makeup does wonder to these people. 

same for sonam. make up doesn't help sara either her personality 

also if tara is medicore i would love to be medicore 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

The way to KJo's heart is through the Kapoors😆

And Aadar or Armaan (dunno which one of them) hang out a lot with KJo ka bhanja Taimur these days.🤣

So KJo chachi mustve insisted Tara fulfil gf (or fake gf) duties first. Or maybe he only set up this fake jodi.

I got the same feeling honestly 😂 KJo's Kapoor obsession is infamous 😂😂