Welldone Writers/Makers

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hello We as a loyal KDB viewers always curse KDB Writers/Makers/Creatives...and off course EK the most.......last two weeks were the treat for us.....I think everyone will agree with me....every episode since the Rishabh came to wedding to stop all the episodes were treat to watch....first with Preeran scenes Karan fighting with gundas to protect Preeta, then in Jail Preeran Scenes and the whole wedding/ then Karan's confession....whole Mandap scenes were so good....not outstanding...bcoz that I am gone a use...for last three episodes....Last three episodes were awesome....everyone was so good....although the scenes between PREERAN was not so enduring as a PREERAN fan....and very sad....but as a audience I enjoyed each and every scene....some being happy and last three episodes was very sad...but honestly Makers actually done something this time...they actually showed PREERAN wedding is the biggest twist and certainly showed with every situation.....though they took long time to show the best....now I am just hoping they have something so that our PREERAN will be together with love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanulovejaanam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

yes all episodes were a treat for watch for me too ... because all were so emotional and heart touching leaving karan fake confession.

the way karan behaved with preeta ..it was heart wrenching..worst 

but story is going to be so much interesting with lots of depth . actually it showed the diff btw karan and rishabh 

ek fake vade promise kar ke beech raste mein chhod gaya aur dusra kabhi apna pyaar nahin confess kiya but saath nibhaya samjha use humesha

true frdship is what rishta have 

karan ka character itself has turned worst now..

yes shaadi was biggest twist because it will make preeta life worst now..but she need a true frd..true support jo use rishabh mein milega 

as prithvi said ... preeta karan ki jodi rab ne nahin karan ne banai forcedly thats why he left her in btw