Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh God....for arresting him this much drama....he did the accident and he is accepting...what's wrong with police?...what they will do if the person die in the accident....they tell the same bakhwas that he did not obscond..he came to police station to himself..so we can't arrest him...

And this police they r waiting for Bajaj calmly when Anu tried to call commissioner they r saying u r not reasonable...wow....

Where they went that time when Anu unintentionally entered bajaj's factory to follow ronit and unintentionally got trapped by ronit.....he did not kill anyone...still he got accused when he fainted and pre saved him.....

And Mr.bajaj was saying Anu has the option when they came to bb.... seriously it's his house....y he has to leave from his own house?? suddenly mrs.bajaj became sensible and asking abt y he has brought his family to bb.....

Liked the bond between Anu and sharmas.....seriously I did not feel bad what Mohini behaved to day with them...any mother will behave the same with the girl's family because of that girl her son is suffering....

I'mnot feeling  anything for mrs. Bajaj....For God sake it's high time Anu please leave mrs.bajaj and be happy in ur life....leave her...y r u giving hint to mr.bajaj that my smiling days r very near....as if she will come to u after Bajaj left...I don't like still he is going behind her and talking her with love.....

Edited by anju_maaneet - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

This track’s hospital check, police check, now get ready for random kidnapping....who will it be....ShaTan or Kuki?

Kuki kidnapping is there on the cards .... no idea when they’ll do 😆

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Every morning same question. 

Why do I bother about this show? 

It evokes only cringe and unintentional laughter. 

@Charu, bajaj is suit boot wali, cigar peene wali tulsi. 🤣

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes. Either anurag will take the case back because of kuki or prerna will convince him . Either ways 🤪oleole bajaj still won't come out till prerna moma believes his story. 

Isko bolte hain cry baby 😆

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I love your rantings..... ekdum Dil se rant karti hain tu ...😆🤗

I look forward to it😆 and highlights it well.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ayesha1980

Here for Bajaj ...😭

And soulmates ki aisi ki taise .🤣

Yo. Soulmates ko khelna do soulmate soulmate 🤪.  Wo game jo unhi ok Samajh aata hai.

I just want ruthless Bajju to be back. Bahut ho gaya niceness.  These basu losers deserve more torture 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

So finally Prerna madam spoke what AnuPreians have been saying for all these months. Hence proved Mata kisi ki sagi nahi hai. Trolling mein bhi turns deti hai 🤪🤣but do we care?  No 🤣

What did she say? 

And btw why is prerna asking him about bb now? Pack your bags and leave..wherever. she doesn't realize..bajaj will only listen to her now lol

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Haven’t LOL so much reading posts on this thread today. It’s hilarious.....the show is soand 🤪that laughter is the only course.

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Isko bolte hain cry baby 😆

Na RS, it’s still Anurag who is a cry baby😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ananya05

Every morning same question. 

Why do I bother about this show? 

It evokes only cringe and unintentional laughter. 

@Charu, bajaj is suit boot wali, cigar peene wali tulsi. 🤣

Qualities my dear qualities matter..gender and habits dont 🤣 cringe is ok but read it for unintentional laughter 🤣 the day it stops making me laugh i will quit