What on earth is this 😂😂😂

I know muzzu doesn't care, but to this extent 🤭🤭

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ku91oBVaS/?igshid=1hthgo73iva23

Eggjactleee 🤣🤣

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Such a waste episode🤢

These soulmates are getting in my nerves🤢 after today episode am sure it’s soulmate who planned his own accident to get sympathy from another soulmate🤢rakh lo bhai es Bekaar ladki ko Nehi chaihe 😆 

KSG was fab today, such a phenomenal actor he is❤️

Now she has problem being staying in same house with soulmate. Where was her discomfort when she was having a good time with him in kitchen few days back

Edited by awesome - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the written update dear Suta 🤗

What a nonsense way of handling hit and run case

Kya ho raha hai yeh 🤪😆

Bajaj in line to become sarvaguna sampann 👍🏼

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

Such a waste episode🤢

These soulmates are getting in my nerves🤢 after today episode am sure it’s soulmate who planned his own accident to get sympathy from another soulmate🤢rakh lo bhai es Bekaar ladki ko Nehi chaihe 😆 

KSG was fab today, such a phenomenal actor he is❤️

Now she has problem being staying in same house with soulmate. Where was her discomfort when she was having a good time with him in kitchen few days back

Angry today because Pre ordered Baj to suffer behind the bars .. will you feel the same the day she herself pulls reluctant Baj out of jail !!.. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok...bajaj advised anurag to "smile"🤣 it can't get funnier...when was the last time HE smiled ? 

Anurag "mera pyar mere paas" blah blah blah blah blah 🤢 repeat nth time Nd I am sure he himself will kick that love out of his life..

Mrs suddenly had jagruti that she shouldnt side with wrong..🤪it's a murder or accident ,therr is a provision in law under which accidents are also tried and guilty is punished. 

Whoever said anurag doesn't take a stand against mohini can watch todays episode. 

Masi And tanvi the headless chickens 🤪 they have nothing but nonsense to talk. 

Mr bajaj doing a favour by getting arrested..like if prerna believed him, what would he do? 

Daily morning laughter dose over 🤣

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Angry today because Pre ordered Baj to suffer behind the bars .. will you feel the same the day she herself pulls reluctant Baj out of jail !!.. 

I really want bajaj to come out by himself by proving soulmate karname😆 which I highly doubt, this will happen😆 but still this P2 is worse character and will remain worse as per me, does matter what she do😈

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Police n Baj we’re talking nonsense today .. how can a hit n run case be handled this way ?? Ridiculous .. made no sense to me !! Heights of hypocrisy!!

I believe what you are saying . They wanna prove that the accident wasnt intentional so bajaj will go Scot free? It cant get more ridiculous . Police hai ya natak company? They come there and start discussing their private matters..earlier also they were discussing how anurag chose prerna over komolika..🤪 now because they think it's unintentional , they won't arrest if there is a complaint? It's for the judge to decide the punishment not them

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for the written update dear Suta 🤗

What a nonsense way of handling hit and run case

Kya ho raha hai yeh 🤪😆

Bajaj in line to become sarvaguna sampann 👍🏼

I predicted it long ago. He is on the way to become the next tulsi 🤣

Originally posted by: ifmember

What on earth is this 😂😂😂

I know muzzu doesn't care, but to this extent 🤭🤭

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ku91oBVaS/?igshid=1hthgo73iva23

May be they thought of taking a leap and shot the scenes and then writers ko chamkaaaaa we can take this track ahead this way .... toh reshoot .....🤣

Apne editors being the nikamme that they are .... thik se Kaam nahin bae paye .... as usual 😆

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the uodate 

Loved ksg today, his acting was superb.

My heart broke for bajaj today😢😢.

The episode is must watch for bajaj.

He echoed what i feel that since i started watching kzk all anu has  done is enlarged his eyes and spouted nonsense in an angry tone.

The characters other than  maasi and veena are not doing justice, the other two leads pale in comparison to ksg.

Find mohini too ott ,and not watched moloy.

Love mehra in precap😍😍

Now i know why ekta paid top bucks and got ksg😍