Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ok...bajaj advised anurag to "smile"🤣 it can't get funnier...when was the last time HE smiled ? 

Anurag "mera pyar mere paas" blah blah blah blah blah 🤢 repeat nth time Nd I am sure he himself will kick that love out of his life..

Mrs suddenly had jagruti that she shouldnt side with wrong..🤪it's a murder or accident ,therr is a provision in law under which accidents are also tried and guilty is punished. 

Whoever said anurag doesn't take a stand against mohini can watch todays episode. 

Masi And tanvi the headless chickens 🤪 they have nothing but nonsense to talk. 

Mr bajaj doing a favour by getting arrested..like if prerna believed him, what would he do? 

Daily morning laughter dose over 🤣

He woudnt get arrested.  Inspector didnt want to arrest him . It's only cos of prerna he did it. 😆.

Chalo it's good in a way. He wld have a better time in jail rather than this pathetic basu badi. 😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

He woudnt get arrested.  Inspector didnt want to arrest him . It's only cos of prerna he did it. 😆.

Chalo it's good in a way. He wld have a better time in jail rather than this pathetic basu badi. 😆

From the precap it didn't look like he was enjoying..but ..whatever...😆 for that accident he deserved to be there..even if its for sometime..

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What did she say? 

And btw why is prerna asking him about bb now? Pack your bags and leave..wherever. she doesn't realize..bajaj will only listen to her now lol

Are we supposed to believe Baj has gone from blackmailing stranger to henpecked husband in less than  3 months where Pre’s word becomes law in his life? Ye kaise ho saktha hai bhai?l

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I will not go into what happened, why is it happening or comment on who is right or wrong but today’s episode was a sheer delight!

The One thing that stood out for me will be -“What If.... And I wish’. If wishes were always granted, no one would be unhappy. Wanting, desiring and getting-these are three things which drives every person but do we always get what we desire, perhaps not? 

I wish I had met you before everyone else! I wish we had met in different circumstances and I want you to know Rishabh. 

Something big has to happen to bring in the much awaited momentum. 

I loved RB today. His smirk is back  and his aura before he walks out.  

Anurag: He has everything, everyone and the world with him-Anurag and then you have the loneliest man in the world because love isn’t at his side for now. 

Rishabh: He has materials, he has possessions but still he is the loneliest man on earth. 

Where does the want end? Where does the loneliness got both the men end? Time will tell. 

Today, the show was about -What if? 

Oh, btw, currently Hazaron mumkinaat k beech, RB ponders what if they had met differently! 

Fabulous writing today....

Rishabh reminds me of this song 

Mumkin hai chashm-e-numm teri, tera guror ho,

It is possible that your moist eyes, is your arrogance,

Mumkin hai ke yeh aag, paani se dur ho,

It is possible that this fire, can be extinguished by water,

Mumkin hai sarayat kare zehar ragou mein,

It is possible that  poison spreads into the veins,

Mumkin hai is zehar ka asar dur dur ho,

It is possible that this poison's effect is far, far (widespread),

Mumkin hai mumkin na ho yun mera palat na,

It is possible that it may not be possible for me to turn back like this,

Mumkin hai esterab mein bhi kuch suroor ho,

It is possible that in (this) uneasiness too there is a bit of intoxication,

Mumkin hai aa bhi jao tum mere khayal mein,

It is possible that you come in my thoughts,

Mumkin hai dur dur raho, dur dur ho,

It is possible that you stay far far (away), you are far far (away),

Mumkin hai nazar bhar ke tumhe dekh lein,

It is possible that I (may) get my eyeful (/my fill) of looking at you,

Mumkin hai ek nazar mein kabhi ishq dur ho,

It is possible that with one look, sometimes, love goes away,

Mumkin hai mera veham ho, mera khayal ho,

It is possible that it is my delusion, or (just) my thought,

Mumkin hai mere haal mein bhi tera kasoor ho,

It is possible that my state also has your fault in it,

Mumkin hai tujhe chah ke bhi, chah na sakoon,

It is possible that despite of loving you, I cannot (may not?) love you,

Mumkin hai tere paas bhi aa na sakoon,

It is possible that I cannot come close to you,

Mumkin hai yeh fareb ho, teri adavat,

It is possible that it is a deception, your bitterness

Mumkin hai tujhe keh ke bhi mile na sukoon,

It is possible that even after telling you, (I)  don't get peace,

Mumkin hai mujhe pe reham ho ya mujhse saval ho,

It is possible that I am shown mercy or that I am questioned,

Mumkin tai mère saval par woh lajavab ho,

It is possible that at my question, he is (left) with no answer

https://youtu.be/3fAyGc1w-Ls

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

after reading the whole update why do i feel this is soulmate plan to get back his soulmate🤣

furthermore i feel bajaj-anu has blood relation i guess they share the same father🤔

I have stopped watch this crap and only reading update...😆...hats off to u guys taking the torture🤢🤝

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What did she say? 

And btw why is prerna asking him about bb now? Pack your bags and leave..wherever. she doesn't realize..bajaj will only listen to her now lol

She reiterated about the deal how they came to BB and how she knew what a person he is 👍🏼

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I think bajaj should live in jail for good...that BB is manhoos,he is in peace being in jail

intruderfast thumbnail

From the precap it didn't look like he was enjoying..but ..whatever...😆 for that accident he deserved to be there..even if its for sometime..

Relative comparison kar raha hoon. Jail or basu baadi pls choose 😆.  Agar koi humse pooche to hum bhi jail hi chunenge🤪

Arre I want him to stay longer. Thoda shanti to milegi udhar. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Picture Perfect: A life that could be never his! A life that was probably DENIED to Rishabh 

The end of the episode was a picture perfect reunion of the family and the extended family. The only anomaly being Rishabh Bajaj being out of the frame. Life was perfect without him and life is even more perfect without him. 

No one likes an anomaly, no one likes the UNWANTED. All his life, he is OUT of PICTURE. He is LONELY and he isn’t Jealous, he is just wondering What if he had the life of this Picture perfect Family! 

But he is an ANOMALY and shall always remain so. 

intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I think bajaj should live in jail for good...that BB is manhoos,he is in peace being in jail

Yeah he can do his business from there also🤪. I dou t the inspector will.mind.  He seems in awe of mr Bajaj