thanks gayu

grt ekdin kam miss karenge THR ko

but tough for actors they will work more hard n more time

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

TFS the Wu gayu And saas 🤗

It is really beautiful balanced epi I felt after reading your update

Kalma has progressed they start to converse everything which is a good thing they should not hide anything anymore 

Iam sure within these 7 days truth will be out 

Asawari is getting too overconfident which is not good she is underestimating our kalma her plan will fail for sure 

They are leaving hints to kallu pakka miya biwi hints join karega I really hope they get to know about that forensic report is tampered

AS is gonna do something great by slapping that asawari

THR is back in timeline now 7 days left nah so mostly next week yah uski next next week yeah siyappa solved hoga

Edited by kusharberry - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

But even today na I was amazed to see the resemblance between malhar and saarthak or shall I say sehban and rajat. There is scene where he says ji to kalayni and then changes it to ok. Facial expressions ditto of how malhar does in such situations. I am not able to relate madhav and malhar in anyway. But these two no way. Then how sarthak sharmake nazar churathe he same as malhar. Also today malhar just tarah se kaan noch that hena same as Jo pillu baby kartha he in that bts.casting us superb yaar even swara face miltha hena malhars se.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

first time loved AS's slapped...

though I want n wished always AnuSar progress natural for the marriage but never mind if SArtak has to do something hatke n proof his love n respect the honor of Anu 

Ashavari is overestimating n overconfident with a small win 

but the ultimate winner will be KalMa

thanks cvs for showing communication of KalMa much needed for their relation n progress...

now hope n wish KalMa will together make sure to do check n Mate Ashavari

few mystery is opening but still there is many more left to open up 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

TFS the Wu gayu  🤗

It is really beautiful balanced epi I felt after reading your update

Kalma has progressed they start to converse everything which is a good thing they should not hide anything anymore 

Iam sure within these 7 days truth will be out 

Asawari is getting too overconfident which is not good she is underestimating our kalma her plan will fail for sure 

They are leaving hints to kallu pakka miya biwi hints join karega I really hope they get to know about that forensic report is tampered

AS is gonna do something great by slapping that asawari

THR is back in timeline now 7 days left nah so mostly next week yah uski next next week yeah siyappa solved hoga

Di saas di ne Diya he update I couldn't do it today ithna detailed nahi de patha tha. So she watched and  pm me. She deserves the credit I only added last para and precap

So thanks saas di.

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the ud gayu🤗

So malhar ne saup di case to his chotu ACP aww

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Di saas di ne Diya he update I couldn't do it today ithna detailed nahi de patha tha. So she watched and  pm me. She deserves the credit I only added last para and precap

So thanks saas di.

Gayu do one thing wrote there WRitten update by SAS so will do index n add her name

😊

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

thanks for detail update SAS

n thanks for sharing it with us Gayu