•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings ~17.9.19~ Together yet apart !

Sufiyana love began as the story of two people who saw themselves destined  to be together. Their love was confirmed by the sacrament of marriage, however turn of events stemming from evil principalities , sets apart Zaroon and Saltanat. The story currently traces how each lives in a different world of their own  separated from each other.

When Zaroon calls for his wife Saltanat!  Madhav’s Kashish responds to a man’s voice, taking in a familiar woman’s name "Saltanat".  Madhav’s  Kashish , impulsively  runs in the direction of the voice! while Madhav watches aghast! What if Zaroon sees her? or worse still if she sees him? She may get her memory back, along with his resolve.. But he might also lose her.. Will Madhav be able to give up being together  with her? and stay apart from her? Phew! hit and miss! Call from Krish ‘s school saves the day and he grabs Saltanat!  whisks her away from the dargah,  the Shah’s and above all Zaroon!

Saltanat, lives apart from Madhav,divided by her foggy memories of the past , yet in terms of their progressing understanding and tolerance of each other, things may not be too far from the two being connected and together in some odd way.

Zaroon in the eyes of the world is married to his Sufiyana love Saltanat, but what he feels about her is far from being together and more like being quite far removed and apart from her emotionally. I think he is far too, overwhelmed by the niggling fact that why he is unable to respond to Saltanat’s arduous manner? He is clearly in search of answers which his imposter wife has blanketed well from him. He is like a man reduced to serve his wife. Only as a matter of being the good, reliable husband. However, he makes a concerted effort at  mending his ways . Till he cannot learn as to why he fails to  give himself wholly to  his wife,? Zaroon will continue to feel like a doomed persona of  a husband.

Madhav , not really linked to Kashish/Saltanat by any means, ends up  being her rock of strength. A reliable man by her side, in terms of  supporting her to get back her memory. He looks out for her mental health when he stops her from approaching Rubina and Nadeem. His command for her to just  look for memory jogging clues ,rather than  call out to people, strangers, Shah ‘s, because  strangers might take her  as being insane , since she has no memory bank of past events to establish any links ,she might  sense for Rubina and Nadeem . Madhav knows when to pull her back from confusing situations due to her memory loss.

The twins sit together ,side by side at Krish’s school  ,yet they are set apart by Kainat’s new face! and Saltanat’s amnesia.. So continues the saga of the Shah twin sisters.  

All the events of Zaroon asking a non-driver Kainat  to drive;  Saltanat saved by a cry of help from  a strange unknown child; lead up to now bringing in Krish under Kainat’s radar. Events follow quite rapidly, Kainat comes across great luck and spots Saltanat with the fake Dr.  Sharma. All four,were all congealed in one spot together! Zaroon, Saltanat ,Kainat and Madhav,yet they remain apart! So that more conspiracies are hatched by Kainat against Madhav and his son  and saltanat?

Contrasts play, is again used, to differentiate the real from the unreal. Kainat hasn’t a clue about driving, but  Madhav’s  Kashish , drives with ease. Predictable scenes of the four kept at bay from recognising each other, are padded with hit and miss scenes! So the plot can progress uninterrupted.

The scene between Kainat and Saltanat was an interesting watch. Kainat initially fears being recognized by Saltanat , but she forgets that she is protected by a mask! Saltanat as always is open like truth! itself to proclaim her real face, which Kainat recognizes, and leaves her like a sitting duck waiting to be shot! by the prowler.  Although Kainat fails to recognize that Saltanat has no memory, but Kainat’s peace is greatly robbed by seeing Saltanat and Madhav together; Saltanat being unresponsive to Zaroon calling out her name! and lastly Kainat is mighty troubled by the hold this stranger boy has over Zaroon, to such anextent, for Zaroon to drop everything to respond to his call. Mind you Krish ‘stimely  call delivers Kainat from being exposed before Zaroon that she is a non driver!

The final scenes between Zaroon/Krish; Krish/Madhav/Saltanat  bring out a few issues.  Madhav as a father needs to vet his sonsphone. Although I may be the only one, who has misgivings , about  a young boybeing overly close to a  grown man he met at the dargah.. Of course.the cv’s  conveniently  play the FB of Zaroon dropping  Krish  home safely after being picked up from school  is meant to rest our minds.  Madhav is meant to see his son’s growingfriendship with Zaroon  a safe and  harmless, as Krish  discloses, Zaroon , to being his  dost  bhaiya. However Krish begins to give me themessage that he lacks an understanding friend in Madhav.

Once more the issue of Krish beating up those who bad mouth his mother is brought up, perhaps to touch upon the trend that men don’t take kindly to their mothers, sisters, or daughters being cusseddown! Also a philosophy of life is brought to light..Zaroon teaches young Krish to rise above evil, to draw a distinction between  virtue and vice. Madhav as Krish‘s father, discards  Zaroon’s philosophy and believes in  an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth! So evil is taught a lesson.. Never to strike back again! Only Krish  poses a valid question, should he turn evil too, to fight off evil??  His question makes Madhav ponder… Saltanat, ends up lauding Zaroon’s approach.. Which leaves  Madhav even more mute.. 18.9.19

This is a late post, watched the episode only in bits.  Cruz of the episode is to involve  Krish in the story line.. Heaven help the little cherub! Thanks to those who extend this post,love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Hey Hammie! this episode is nicer than the next one. I liked the school scene with Kainaat and Sultanat. Madhav and Zaroon's hit and miss was too much to believe.

Can't understand or like Zaroon right now but will see how the plot unfolds. 

I also find Zaroon and Krish's closeness a little creepy. Would Madhav have tried to stop Zaroon from contacting his son if he was not scared about losing control over Kashish? Can't imagine a dad who will not even try to meet this adult stranger befriending his son to such an extent that the son will follow the guy anywhere.

This show is slowly becoming more confusing thn anything. The makers obsession with Kainaat is making me start to loose interest in the show. The only reason why I am still watching is Krish and his interaction with Kashish / Sultanat and I am waiting for Sultanats memory to come back .....I am missing strong Sultanat and it pains to see her being at the mercy of Madhav becoz she has no clue abt her past. Slowly, but steadily I am starting to really dislike Madhav although I feel VJ is doing a fantastic job.

Madhav wants Kashish memory to be back so tht he can get his job over with, but at the same time he keeps her from coming infront of the ones who can help in bringing her memory back. What the hell does he want exactly ??? And as per latest segment now Madhav is going to join hands with Kainaat , his arch enemy, to help bring back Kashish memory.....I mean how more ridiculous can this get 😡. Jeez if Madhav so desperately wants her memory to be back, just let her come face to face Krish dost bhaiya. All his problems will be solved. She might get her memory back, he can hv his revenge and both of them will be out of Madhavs and Krish life forever.

Krish depending on Zaroon whenever he cannot get through his father is strange as well. And his father is not even bothered to ask for a meeting with this Dost Bhaiya of Krish who gets nothing but praises from the little one. Kashish asked Krish a valid question : what makes Krish always opt for Zaroon when he is in trouble and cannot find his father ??? And now with this, little lad has come under radar of evil witch Kainaat too now. Once she joins hands with Madhav, she will definitely try to get rid of both Kashish / Sultanat and Krish. I just hope nothing happens to little Krish, coz he is the sunshine of this flop show.

I loved the teaching tht Zaroon gave to little Krish, rise above when others hurt you, otherwise there is no difference btwn good and evil; a lesson his father should hv given him, but instead teaches him to take revenge when others hurt you. I just want to see how much of Madhavs theory is going to work, now tht he will invite the devil into his home himself. And Krish also asked a valid question to his dad, which makes Madhav goes silent. And seeing Kashish praises for Krish Dost Bhaiya as well makes Madhav more agitated.

I think tht Krish misses someone in his life with whom he can share all his tensions, his ups and downs. I am starting to realize tht Madhav has never been tht person for him, no wonder Krish very quickly bonded with Kashish / Sultanat and Zaroon. Madhav thinks tht giving his child everything financially is all that a child needs, but this is not the case. Children need more thn tht. In the Sharma circus, no one really has tht time for Krish, so when Kashish arrived and started to give him the time and space he needed, it was very easy for a child like Krish to hang on to her. No wonder he listens more to Kashish thn to his own father.

I just fear how Krish will take it when Sultanat gets her memory back and has to leave Sharma circus to go back to Shah Manzil. He has come to depend way too much on her.

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago

originally  posted by Irshita,

helloo, and please pardon me mate for such a late response.. was given flu jab, my arm was so sore,  now not to bad..

Hey Hammie! this episode is nicer than the next one. I liked the school scene with Kainaat and Sultanat. Madhav and Zaroon's hit and miss was too much to believe.

yes god... kainat's dirty deeds will always startle her! when she comes across those she wrongs.. i bet she almost wished it was untrue,seeing Saltanat .hit and miss scenes.. the cvs think we  are too dense to spot that  meeting between certain characters  would nearly end the show!

Can't understand or like Zaroon right now but will see how the plot unfolds. 

yes,Irshita.. one wonders does he smell rat? and is merely putting on an act , to nab her at the right time? but keep  giving kainat a sense of security....

I also find Zaroon and Krish's closeness a little creepy.

thank you mate... I thought I was the only one who was being awkward... you  too seem to be aware of the recent issues brought about globally concerning ..phedophiles..  they are the nicest, kindest people before thier targetted  victims.. So I was wondering what message  are cv's giving??

Would Madhav have tried to stop Zaroon from contacting his son if he was not scared about losing control over Kashish? 

no.. stranger danger concept is overtaken more  by..  some speculated romance between Saltu and Madhav.. because cv's believe  that's what viewers want… such a serious issue is treated flippantly... all iam saying  as an educated dad  Madhav should be shown as being more mindful..Remember Aamir raised awareness of child abuse...

Can't imagine a dad who will not even try to meet this adult stranger befriending his son to such an extent that the son will follow the guy anywhere.

exactly, mate!  never mind the twists and turns.. the cv's  avoid giving this totally blase attitude of a father.. especially in this day and age.. especially  if the audience is told Krish has a phone on him for safety reasons! cvs's show the child befriends a total stranger.. 

welll... mate..  I feel great after  this  sharing of honest Thoughts with you..  love hammie

originally posted by   Esha,

heloooo Esha,  missed interacting with both and Irshita, on the musings.. my flu jab  hurt my writing arm.. after two days  pain feels distant 

This show is slowly becoming more confusing thn anything. The makers obsession with Kainaat is making me start to loose interest in the show. The only reason why I am still watching is Krish and his interaction with Kashish / Sultanat and I am waiting for Sultanats memory to come back .....I am missing strong Sultanat and it pains to see her being at the mercy of Madhav becoz she has no clue abt her past. Slowly, but steadily I am starting to really dislike Madhav although I feel VJ is doing a fantastic job.

yes.. in the balance between good and back characters.. cvs are tipping  more weight   on kainat's character..  i can understand her unpopularity .. she is such a loser!    as for our trio.. yes saltu /krish scenes are all about good sense..tips for good living and Vj is like new life in the show..

Madhav wants Kashish memory to be back so tht he can get his job over with, but at the same time he keeps her from coming infront of the ones who can help in bringing her memory back. What the hell does he want exactly ??? And as per latest segment now Madhav is going to join hands with Kainaat , his arch enemy, to help bring back Kashish memory.....

hainnnnn?? this is bad news for me... okk... lets see who  eats up who first????  i suppose cv's brought in twist!

I mean how more ridiculous can this get smiley7. Jeez if Madhav so desperately wants her memory to be back, just let her come face to face Krish dost bhaiya. All his problems will be solved. She might get her memory back, he can hv his revenge and both of them will be out of Madhavs and Krish life forever.

hope not.. esha. cvs are looking for trps.i suppose feeling pulse of viewers..  meeting zaroon.. is a hyped up issue.. we'll see when it happens..

Krish depending on Zaroon whenever he cannot get through his father is strange as well. And his father is not even bothered to ask for a meeting with this Dost Bhaiya of Krish who gets nothing but praises from the little one. Kashish asked Krish a valid question : what makes Krish always opt for Zaroon when he is in trouble and cannot find his father ??? And now with this, little lad has come under radar of evil witch Kainaat too now. Once she joins hands with Madhav, she will definitely try to get rid of both Kashish / Sultanat and Krish. I just hope nothing happens to little Krish, coz he is the sunshine of this flop show.

cvs are resolute in snatching viewers attention, so they are throwing in masala in the bubbling pot.. yes Saltu/krish interaction.. always has substance.. such a relief after Kainat 's  hoaxes!

I loved the teaching tht Zaroon gave to little Krish, rise above when others hurt you, otherwise there is no difference btwn good and evil;

so did i esha.. like i said its ways to live your life.. but this one ,in this day and age is hard to practice.. where all are in a rat race..  the scene as you point out.. is to draw a comparison between two  different mindsets.. zaroon's and madhav.. esha remember. zaroon's is a believer.. whilst Madhav is more of humanist and critical of faith  that divides peoples..

a lesson his father should hv given him, but instead teaches him to take revenge when others hurt you. I just want to see how much of Madhavs theory is going to work, now tht he will invite the devil into his home himself. And Krish also asked a valid question to his dad, which makes Madhav goes silent. And seeing Kashish praises for Krish Dost Bhaiya as well makes Madhav more agitated.

I think tht Krish misses someone in his life with whom he can share all his tensions, his ups and downs. I am starting to realize tht Madhav has never been tht person for him, no wonder Krish very quickly bonded with Kashish / Sultanat and Zaroon. Madhav thinks tht giving his child everything financially is all that a child needs, but this is not the case. Children need more thn tht. In the Sharma circus, no one really has tht time for Krish, so when Kashish arrived and started to give him the time and space he needed, it was very easy for a child like Krish to hang on to her. No wonder he listens more to Kashish thn to his own father.

well said esha.. i support your thoughts every bit..  my heart too goes for the child.. despite having everything quality time with his father is clearly missing... may be Madhav is a workaholic? needs to make time for his boy... with saltanat around at least Krish gets to have some fun time with the three of them!  krish wants to be involved between Kashish and Madhav!!

I just fear how Krish will take it when Sultanat gets her memory back and has to leave Sharma circus to go back to Shah Manzil. He has come to depend way too much on he

This perhaps is his fathers concern too..  how will krish react whenever  Kashish leaves..

loved your as usual thought provoking comment.. me rushing to your new post! and please continue discussions on the musings also.. they belong to you , irshita, and me so our musings.. its shared ownership Esha.. love hammie