Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: misaki

I honestly don't see anyone bashing Kaveri anywhere? Also, even if one or two did it it doesn't automatically make it the whole fandom. This post speaks as if the entire Mishbir fandom hates the actress playing Kuhu when most people I know try to even understand the character so forget actually bashing Kaveri. Don't generalize the fandom. 

Also, can you please post screenshots of proof of Mishbir fans especially targeting the actress? I know a lot of people from there and they are mature enough to understand the difference between actor and a character.

Everyone bashes Kuhu and that character deserves it. Yet again, this post in this forum makes no sense because the forum is definitely made of the most mature people I've ever seen and no one has ever mistaken the actress for the character ever! If you want to address the hate somewhere else, maybe try saying this to the fans there? 

Basically, I don't see the point of you making a post here on forum complaining about Twitter fandom.  As far as I see twitter, most of the posts on TW especially by Mishbir fans are only about Mishbir and the other characters on the show including Kuhu, for their actions "on the show". No one's interested in discussing the actors playing those negative characters on the show. 

U literally spoke my mindπŸ€—

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I honestly don't see anyone bashing Kaveri anywhere? Also, even if one or two did it it doesn't automatically make it the whole fandom. This post speaks as if the entire Mishbir fandom hates the actress playing Kuhu when most people I know try to even understand the character so forget actually bashing Kaveri. Don't generalize the fandom. 

Also, can you please post screenshots of proof of Mishbir fans especially targeting the actress? I know a lot of people from there and they are mature enough to understand the difference between actor and a character.

Everyone bashes Kuhu and that character deserves it. Yet again, this post in this forum makes no sense because the forum is definitely made of the most mature people I've ever seen and no one has ever mistaken the actress for the character ever! If you want to address the hate somewhere else, maybe try saying this to the fans there? 

Basically, I don't see the point of you making a post here on forum complaining about Twitter fandom.  As far as I see twitter, most of the posts on TW especially by Mishbir fans are only about Mishbir and the other characters on the show including Kuhu, for their actions "on the show". No one's interested in discussing the actors playing those negative characters on the show. 

Sorry but unfortunately I didn't take any screeshot of those tweets cause mujhe kya pata tha ppl want evidents from meπŸ˜† I saw those tweets not in a day but noticed in few days and last nite also saw.. so, today I made this post.. I only searched, scrolled and stalked all tweets.. in all dp's, usenames n tweets I came to know they're Mishbir or Shaheer fans. And now ye post dekhne ke bat obviously they already delete their tweets or block their acc.πŸ˜† cause bewakuf to koyi bhi nahi hai bas Hypocrite or Coward hai πŸ˜†

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaar I m also active in Twitter..but till now never seen a single post on bashing kaveri...infact today I saw only some one tweet that mishbir and shaheer fans r bashing kaveri and ritvik..

Even if there r some who indeed r bashing..u can't generalize the whole fandom..that is wrong dear..there r always gonna be ignorants like that..but blaming the whole fandom is not done

mahi246 thumbnail

And those ppl who are keep saying I never saw any Kaveri mocking tweets. But my doubt is you guys also belong to die hard mishbir or shaheer fandom so, what if you guys are friends of those ppl who trolled kaveri and also witnessed their trolling but now predenting nothing was happened just to prove me wrong πŸ˜†

Ab hone ko toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahi246

Sorry but unfortunately I didn't take any screeshot of those tweets cause mujhe kya pata tha ppl want evidents from meπŸ˜† I saw those tweets not in a day but noticed in few days and last nite also saw.. so, today I made this post.. I only searched, scrolled and stalked all tweets.. in all dp's, usenames n tweets I came to know they're Mishbir or Shaheer fans. And now ye post dekhne ke bat obviously they already delete their tweets or block their acc.πŸ˜† cause bewakuf to koyi bhi nahi hai bas Hypocrite or Coward hai πŸ˜†

No proof = didn't happen to meπŸ˜† Well next time you try to accuse a section of fans as bullies, please ensure you have the proof to support your accusations. 

Stop trying to create drama out of absolutely nothing. We get enough of it on the show. 

mahi246 thumbnail

No proof = didn't happen to meπŸ˜† Well next time you try to accuse a section of fans as bullies, please ensure you have the proof to support your accusations. 

Stop trying to create drama out of absolutely nothing. We get enough of it on the show. 

you know what.. I don't give a DAMN to you or anyone to believe me or not πŸ€£ i'll write and create drama whenever I see jodi/actor fans doing Circus 🀑 cause i'm FREE to write my thoughts, POV and raise voice. I don't care who believe me and who doesn't 😁

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And those ppl who are keep saying I never saw any Kaveri mocking tweets. But my doubt is you guys also belong to die hard mishbir or shaheer fandom so, what if you guys are friends of those ppl who trolled kaveri and also witnessed their trolling but now predenting nothing was happened just to prove me wrong πŸ˜†

Ab hone ko toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

you're really here to start war aren't you 

We also don't give damn to them who are bashing Kaveri, their personal choice, let Kaveri handle it 

Don't mock fans like this πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am also in twitter and honestly I didn't see anyone mocking her. If it is about shaheer's fans , them come on! 

I saw everyone praising Kunal and kaveri and I only saw them hating Kunal and kuhu. I don't know where you get such stuff from Twitter .

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

you know what.. I don't give a DAMN to you or anyone to believe me or not πŸ€£ i'll write and create drama whenever I see jodi/actor fans doing Circus 🀑 cause i'm FREE to write my thoughts, POV and raise voice. I don't care who believe me and who doesn't 😁

I am also active on twitter i havent seen any hate tweet for kaveri only fans hate kuhu the character and bash her (kuhu.)

@bold everyone is free to write their pov and raise their voice..if they hate and bash kaveri let her handle it  she is a celebrity so praise and hate bound to happen.

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I remember once she had posted an article which was about trps. And Kuhu and Kunal's picture too on the front page. The fans somehow interpreted it as Kaveri saying that saying trps increased because of Kuhu and Kunal's wedding (which was true in a way because the main track at that time was Kuhu and Kunal's wedding only. Infact wedding tracks are seen as staple formulas to increase trps since long. Wouldn't be surprising if MishBir's wedding track also rates high on trps) Point is that I don't think she meant to say that the ratings increased because the track involved Kunal and Kuhu. Infact in another interview she attributed the show's success to team effort. 

To me she comes across as a very sorted girl. And there is genuine humbleness that I felt reflected from her interviews as well (I have only watched two to be honest but still..) 

If she posts anything that the fandom doesn't like don't think we should be too harsh on her as she is new to limelight.

Anyhoo, am loving her acting. Hope she keeps doing well.