Why Targetting Kaveri Priyam ????[DT Note Page 12]

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

First i know talking about Actors isn't allow on forum but still i cudn't stop myself to bring this issue here ...

After long time i went on twitter and search abt the show and actors.. and guess what ???? What i saw there, so called positive & all time depressed Mishbir and Shaheer fans badly mocking/trolling and bashing Kaveri, her emotinal acting, her insta post and everthing.. WHY ???? bacause you guys hate Kuhu or the poor soul is a new comer and she's the most easiest n soft target for them cause all know very well if she get bash no one will come to defend herπŸ˜† The poor girl is just being excited to all the love n appreciations she received and sharing it on social media but the peace maker popular jodi/actor fans left no chance to degrade her, they want her fan "sur fod dunga" cause they sent praise email to kaveri, they request RS to not give emotional scenes to her cause they can't bear it blah blah..

I want to say dear Peace Maker Fans, STOP targetting new comers for your trolling n mocking satisfactions, they're still in their learning process.. Ager himmat hai toh barabar kisi ke saath ye sab karke dekhao but i know tum logo mei to itni guts hai nahi cause you know very well they also give you answer back aur tum logo ko toh apni fav. ke against two words bhi sunne ki Sahen Shakti nahi hai πŸ€£ iss liye chalo kamzor ko nochte hai, Right πŸ‘πŸ’©πŸ’©

P.S. Now you can guys press the REPORT button πŸ˜†

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lively2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Completely agree with you ...Rajan Shahi shows have given importance to all characters ...and who knows the trp aunties give trp also for grey characters like Kuku Meenu ...we cant assume show is getting trps just becoz of Mishti Abir ..and this fact is known by Rajan Shahi himself ..also I read some fans tweeting RS that main pair is Mishbir not Kuku ..but I see Kuku as a parallel pair ..and they will helped by Mishbir to overcome their inner conflicts ..I hope fans understand this..the jodi craze we see on SM is not a reality for trp aunties...for them drama and masala in the story is all that matters.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did you post it on twitter, vaha pe iska zyada asar padega, idhar I don't think vo log active hai jo ye Sab karte hai 

This is definitely very wrong move, you can criticize  a character but not an actor, plus it's clear cut bashing 

But do it in a subtle way, Warna war Ho jaani hai udhar πŸ˜…

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Did you post it on twitter, vaha pe iska zyada asar padega, idhar I don't think vo log active hai jo ye Sab karte hai 

This is definitely very wrong move, you can criticize  a character but not an actor, plus it's clear cut bashing 

But do it in a subtle way, Warna war Ho jaani hai udhar πŸ˜…

Because i'm not so much active on Twitter.. I usually use it for stalking only and 2nd I can't write such big easy in one post there so I choose IF.. And apko kisne bola ke yaha ke post waha nahi jate πŸ€£ aur kisi ka pata nahi but mera bohut sare IF posts twitter pe achca khasa discuss hue hai aur ye wala toh or jhor shor se hoga πŸ€£

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I honestly don't see anyone bashing Kaveri anywhere? Also, even if one or two did it it doesn't automatically make it the whole fandom. This post speaks as if the entire Mishbir fandom hates the actress playing Kuhu when most people I know try to even understand the character so forget actually bashing Kaveri. Don't generalize the fandom. 

Also, can you please post screenshots of proof of Mishbir fans especially targeting the actress? I know a lot of people from there and they are mature enough to understand the difference between actor and a character.

Everyone bashes Kuhu and that character deserves it. Yet again, this post in this forum makes no sense because the forum is definitely made of the most mature people I've ever seen and no one has ever mistaken the actress for the character ever! If you want to address the hate somewhere else, maybe try saying this to the fans there? 

Basically, I don't see the point of you making a post here on forum complaining about Twitter fandom.  As far as I see twitter, most of the posts on TW especially by Mishbir fans are only about Mishbir and the other characters on the show including Kuhu, for their actions "on the show". No one's interested in discussing the actors playing those negative characters on the show. 

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Umm really I haven't seen any Kaveri bashing post on the forum. We always bash Kuhu but not Kaveri yes there was back lash from some fans regarding some Insta story and people do comment on how she needs to improve her acting in crying and emotional scenes. Haven't seen a proper full blown out post where Kaveri is bashed.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi246

Because i'm not so much active on Twitter.. I usually use it for stalking only and 2nd I can't write such big easy in one post there so I choose IF.. And apko kisne bola ke yaha ke post waha nahi jate πŸ€£ aur kisi ka pata nahi but mera bohut sare IF posts twitter pe achca khasa discuss hue hai aur ye wala toh or jhor shor se hoga πŸ€£

I am also active on twitter but didn't saw posts like this, if you've seen then post it there. Whole mishbir fandom is not like this, just few people, don't know if they'll get affected or not, so no use πŸ™„

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have not seen anyone bashing Kaveri.. we all bash Kuhu and Kunal but the actors .. don’t think so .. in fact I see a lot of appreciation posts for them.

I follow the hashtag in twitter and I have not seen any bashing there.. are you trying to start a fire where there is none ????

arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have not seen either in this forum or twitter or anywhere, anyone bashing Kaveri, most of them including me don’t like kuhu actions 

Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I AM active on Twitter and I have not seen any bashing going on of the actors. Character YES, KUhu is not a nice character right now and she gets called out for her acts that no sane person would like. That's what they are trying to show, I guess. 

Ritvik actually gets a lot of praise for his acting, clearly showing that the fandom is sensible enuff to know the diff between actor and character.

Post screen shots of the bashing you have seen bcos then ppl can go and show that they do not support that, right?? And I wud be very interested in knowing who is doing that so much that you find the hashtag filled with hate for Kaveri. 

Like I said, I have not come across personal abuse for the actor but yes deep dislike for Kuhu is very much there and very much justified also.