Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A member who has only made instigating posts. Who always cribs about what fans post on twitter and complains about the hashtag being full of MishBir. Who name calls fans as depressed or never satisfied, makes topics about how 'fans ki zindagi jhandwa hogayi' and mocks their reactions to the show. The same person has now made a post about how a fan group is getting personal or targeting one actress and written one more paragraph name-calling the said fandom. Irony just died a very painful death.

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is called Rai ka pahad banana

I have the same question:

Why Targeting MishBir and Shaheer fans with such posts????

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: beguiling

I remember once she had posted an article which was about trps. And Kuhu and Kunal's picture too on the front page. The fans somehow interpreted it as Kaveri saying that saying trps increased because of Kuhu and Kunal's wedding (which was true in a way because the main track at that time was Kuhu and Kunal's wedding only. Infact wedding tracks are seen as staple formulas to increase trps since long. Wouldn't be surprising if MishBir's wedding track also rates high on trps) Point is that I don't think she meant to say that the ratings increased because the track involved Kunal and Kuhu. Infact in another interview she attributed the show's success to team effort. 

To me she comes across as a very sorted girl. And there is genuine humbleness that I felt reflected from her interviews as well (I have only watched two to be honest but still..) 

If she posts anything that the fandom doesn't like don't think we should be too harsh on her as she is new to limelight.

Anyhoo, am loving her acting. Hope she keeps doing well. 

@bold this is why YRHPk fans getting irritated even the producer of the show claims that the show is successful becz of team effort then how can the so called actress and her fans claim its  only becoz of two character even kuku wedding track the concentration was on mishbir  meenu and mishti..even on wedding episode more screen space was given to mishbir.

ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First of all NO ONE on twitter has mocked Kaveri. Secondly you don't even know why fans on twitter are pissed so don't make assumptions. Thirdly your post is a direct personal attack on twitter fans so obviously you are reported! Since you "stalk" twitter so I would suggest you stalk some positive profiles out there so that maybe the negativity in you reduces by some extent. Or did I wish for something impossible? Opps! My bad!! 🙂

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

A member who has only made instigating posts. Who always cribs about what fans post on twitter and complains about the hashtag being full of MishBir. Who name calls fans as depressed or never satisfied, makes topics about how 'fans ki zindagi jhandwa hogayi' and mocks their reactions to the show. The same person has now made a post about how a fan group is getting personal or targeting one actress and written one more paragraph name-calling the said fandom. Irony just died a very painful death.

Exactly.

Guys, it's a request to stay away from the TM's posts. She is just a trouble maker. She makes such nonsense posts to create misunderstandings between the fandom.She has done this before and many times MODs had to literally block her posts. But the important thing is sometimes she gets personal and will attack you personally.Many of us have been through this.So we have decided to avoid her posts.

We value different opinions,coz we all are different individuals.But passing trash comments and getting personal to justify your opinion, not acceptable.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Topics targeting, attacking fans/members of the forum, provoking and challenging forum members ,  moral policing, discussing external social media issues between actors and their fans are strictly against forum rules .

Closed !
Thanks,
YRHPK DT