Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

sorry for coming in between i just thought that Razia Begum wants to provoke Share that how far she can go for Noor the way Azaan said that Shaira have to do all the rassam of the wedding he wanted to see Shaira s limit and wanted to realise it why she is bothered  about Noor. secondly i want to mention one more thing when i was reading the old episodes ,the day Azaan and Noor were getting maried when they all were offering their prayers Noor said today mine and my mom s prayer will be listed that's what she always wanted. sorry for the long post just could not digest it so i had to let it go.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ Kooki - No apologies needed. 😊   Yes, RB could be testing Shayra's limits too, let us see.  I think after listening to Shayra berate Noor, RB understands her reasons for accepting N's demands much beetter and also knows that Shayra will no longer be doing so...

Yes, both YK and N dreamed for her to be married to Azaan and be the next BB... Strange how, even constant rejection from him is not enough to halt her ambitions...

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@ Joypallavi and Nora - After watching the episode and considering previous TV news, Razia Begum is perhaps trying to smooth the situation and has not had a change of heart...

She saw that Shayra cope with this situation and I think the forum case, then confrontation with Noor, has shown RB that Shayra can fight for her family and Azaan.  Her hopes for Shayra are not lost...

Azaan anger was understandable but I also hate the fact that Shayra has to bare the brunt of it.  Azaan spoke of how Noor tortured them and was fully supportive of Shayra before so his outburst was a little confusing.  I know he will not spare N though and I think the writers are building to his confrontation with N since she ignores the warnings of others... He is trying to ignore her but if she continues to hurt the people he loves, he will not spare her...

Loved the ShaZaan office scene, they were so sweet/cute. ❤️  Finally Shayra is expressing her love and I loved Azaan's reply.  Bless.   Arjit and Diana's performance was just natural too... Arjit's expression of Azaan's playfulness and the smiles/blushes were just adorable too.❤️

Watch tonight's episode ❤️❤️❤️