Sep 16 : A good episode after ages

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

If you like Shazaan then you'd love the last bit, I tried rewinding it but failed πŸ˜­

Episode starts with Noor and Suraiya trying to win who is more thankless, pathetic bi*ch competition, both understand that they want to be future Bahu Begum but both do not know that they are in the house because of Razia and Shaira, especially Noor, Suraiya has Asgar and Khalid, in her life she has at least created a family for herself but Noor is a species of snake indulging in cannibalism, it's not like she has a talent or is educated enough to get a job, all her life she trained to be a rich man's wife, even this was possible because her mother died in an accident.

Azaan is upset with Shaira, he says a few hurtful things to her, blames her for the forum incident and everything. I understand his point of view, he is doing all this for Shaira, even Shaira knows that Azaan and Razia are tolerating Noor because of her. Azaan considers himself a bad son πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” Razia means the most to him, I knew this outburst was coming but I do not see why is it being directed towards Shaira? 

Coming to this later

Shaira grabs Noor's arm and takes her out of the house, Noor tries to say something and Shaira shuts her up, Shaira told Noor that she is living in this house because of Shaira, if she stops supporting Noor, it won't take them 2 minutes to throw her out of this house. Shaira tolerated her nonsense all this while but she has crossed all limits by dragging Razia in this, she humiliated Razia in the forum, Noor says that she didn't intend to do this. 

πŸ€” Can one tell what can be the intention behind framing a woman and her son in a domestic violence case? I have been away from social media, is it the new "IT" thing? Do people actually take pride in being accused of domestic violence? I can't fathom that place where it is a style statement nor can I go to a place where Noor did not know that a domestic violence case will ruin Razia and Azaan's reputation, its a fuΒ©king crime. 

Here I do not know whether they want to show us that Noor is deranged like this or makers do not think that domestic violence is a serious issue, as I don't see repercussions of this step on Noor, Shaira has to bear the brunt of Noor going to the forum as if living with the tag of a murderer wasn't enough. 

Shaira continues berating Noor, Noor says that she took her complaint back, Shaira claps saying she can take the complaint back, how can she take words of those women, which were hurled at Razia, back? Shaira says that she made one mistake and in return she has done everything Noor asked her to, now she is tired of trying to play a cupid between Noor and Azaan, Azaan was Noor's zid and now this relationship is her responsibility, she has to fulfill it on her own. 

Shaira takes Noor to Yasmin's room, she tells her that Noor is in this house because of Yasmin, none will believe that she is Yasmin's daughter, none will believe that Yasmin raised Noor, it is good that she is no more if she was alive she would have died a thousand deaths seeing Noor like this. Shaira tells Noor that this her last chance, if she makes one more mistake, before Azaan Shaira will throw her out of this house. 

Shaira leaves the room, Noor is crying and Razia heard everything. 

Noor is ridiculously shameless πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Can't she see what Shaira is doing for her and for her mother? How Shaira is honoring her mother and she is using her death? You know there's a phrase "Nichod ke kaam nikalana" not a very popular one as I made it up but Noor had done this with Yasmin, she used perks of being Yasmin's daughter when she was alive, now using her death to the fullest. It's not like Yasmin was abusive towards Noor, then how come Noor has no feelings for her mother? 

Forget Noor, come to the best part of tonight's episode. 

Azaan is sitting in his office, Sonia comes there telling him that someone is here to see him, Azaan says that he doesn't want to see her, Sonia says that she is not talking about her, Azaan replies that he knows hid wife has come but he does not want to meet her. Sonia informs him that Mr. Mehta?, I don't remember the name, is there. Azaan meets Mr. Mehta, Mehta hands him a file of their deal, Azaan says that he already has a copy, Mehta insists on him taking it as it is for him. Azaan takes the file and as he isn't about to open it Mehta says that he should let it go πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Azaan opens the file and there is a role with "I" written on a paper

Azaan sits on his chair, his employee tells him that he has sent him an email, Azaan replies he will check it, employee asks him to let it go, Azaan sees his laptop screen and there's an "AM" with rose on the side.

Azaan comes out of his chamber and sees a string of balloons attached to his office door framing the word "Sorry", Azaan closes it saying that Shaira thinks a sorry is enough. Azaan calls Sonia to bring a file, he is working on something and Shaira comes there with a file. He was angry a moment ago, there's playful smile on his lips as he sees Shaira β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ They won't let me stop watching this show ❀️❀️❀️

Azaan opens the file, there's an affidavit in it, Azaan reads it out loud πŸ’•πŸ’•

"I, Shaira Azaan Akhtar Mirza accept in all my consciousness that I regret hurting my husband and I was to apologize to him for my mistake, with this I want to make sure that my husband believes that I love him and I will continue to love him for rest of my life. I also want to add that my husband is the best husband, best human and best son in the world"

Azaan adds "and he is looking so hot and handsome today that I want to kiss him." Shaira says that she didn't write it, Azaan replies that she wanted to write it. Azaan takes a pen and writes it down on the paper. He goes to Shaira and pulls her closer. He says "Apology accepted" 

Shazaan apologize to each other ❀️❀️ Azaan says that he is sorry for venting out the anger he had for Noor on Shaira. Shaira holds his face and kisses him πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Azaan asks her to control herself as they are in his office, Shaira says that she is his wife and she love him, Azaan says that he loves her more, more and more. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Mah gurl is claiming her rights, I love this Shaira. 

Noor is in the office, she sees Shazaan romancing, this girl is mohalle wali aunty, dushman of love, she has to show her face whenever Shazaan are having a moment πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Noor says that Shaira asked her to win Azaan's heart, now she is trying to woo him before getting Azaan, she will show Shaira her place. 

The nerve πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Now a woman can't romance her husband to keep Noor happy, her expectations from Shaira are so high. 

Upcoming - 

Razia tells Azaan that no matter under what circumstances he married Noor, he has to give her equal rights. Azaan suggests playing a game. 

I do not get this, why is Noor getting away with something like taking family members to a forum? As I mentioned in my previous post, if I take a step to go to court, I will do it after making sure that I will sever all ties with this family, what can one do when this family is used to snake infestation, but they are not immune to their venom, at least Shaira is not 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention - 

Diana - She is surprising me every day, I did not expect good acting and delivery of expressions from her but she has improved alot. Her expressions are akin to Shaira's relationship with the character who is in front of her. 

Arjit - Have said that he is best among all leads so many times that my keyboard gives me direction to write this line. He was really good today in every scene

Shaira - A different Shaira with both Noor and Azaan 

Dilruba and Mashuka - Both are opportunistic but share a very good relationship 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great analysis as always Nora!   Finally a great episode to look forward too.

Shameless breaks new limits in this show with that character, the whole world can be wrong but not THAT ONE. πŸ˜’  Oh and I hope Razia Begum does not suddenly have a change of heart after being reminded of her beloved friend.   The writers need another plot twist to keep N in ShaZaan's life and since Shayra is not accepting any nonsense, it might fall on RB's shoulders to keep N in their lives. πŸ€”

Azaan and ShaZaan as a united pair keep me watching this show too.  It makes me proud to read great things about Arjit because he is outstanding!   DK has really grown into her role as Shayra and ShaZaan cute/sweet chemistry is such a refreshing change for me. 😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I donot think that razia has change of heart but she definitely donot want the repetition of the humiliation which she face infront of society due to noor's allegation.  Moreover  for her both shaira and noor are azaan's culprit and she tried her level best to convince shaira,azaan and noor regarding this polygamy but everyone do the things according to there own will. Despite of all the drama shaira still ready to gave noor a chance shaira has no right to forgive noor for the humiliation of azaan and razia specially when she herself is part of it. As for azaan shaira's love can heel all his wounds if noor get out of picture but razia is definitely blamed for noor crisis  you donot expect from razia that she bear the allegations of society due shaira and noor fault when actually she has no role in it .she tried her best to stop aznoor marriage , shazaan divorce but all gone in vain she only accept this polygamy for sake of azaan so if she feels to make it work I donot blame her. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Great analysis as always Nora!   Finally a great episode to look forward too.

Shameless breaks new limits in this show with that character, the whole world can be wrong but not THAT ONE. πŸ˜’  Oh and I hope Razia Begum does not suddenly have a change of heart after being reminded of her beloved friend.   The writers need another plot twist to keep N in ShaZaan's life and since Shayra is not accepting any nonsense, it might fall on RB's shoulders to keep N in their lives. πŸ€”

Azaan and ShaZaan as a united pair keep me watching this show too.  It makes me proud to read great things about Arjit because he is outstanding!   DK has really grown into her role as Shayra and ShaZaan cute/sweet chemistry is such a refreshing change for me. 😊

Razia is not having a change of heart, she is trying to control Noor, there's no other way to do this unless she tells Noor that Razia is on her side. I don't think Razia will go against what Azaan wants in his life. 

Shazaan scenes are a treat for the eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thank you Nora for getting the time for our wu . i am not happy why after all those insults to wards RB and Azaan  poor have given another chance to live there . it is RB house no one else can decide it without her permission to make and change the decisions.

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

thank you Nora for getting the time for our wu . i am not happy why after all those insults to wards RB and Azaan  poor have given another chance to live there . it is RB house no one else can decide it without her permission to make and change the decisions.

Did Razia take any decision? She just left everything up to Shazaan and Azaan left it up to Shaira, I am not blaming them but Shaira showed Noor her place, Noor knows that she is at the mercy of Shaira. 

It's actually a pattern, whenever Noor does something like showing off in front people that she is going to be the next Bahu Begum, she is shown her place by Shaira because it is Shaira who will be the next Bahu Begum, if Noor gets the position, it will be only because of Shaira 

kooki07 thumbnail

but after so much of drama why Shaira still want to give Noor a place and the title of bahu begum, that is what i was asking.

kooki07 thumbnail

Noor should be told of to make her place by her self if she have an  ability no one should be helping her at this point .

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ Joypallavi and Nora - After watching the episode and considering previous TV news, Razia Begum is perhaps trying to smooth the situation and has not had a change of heart...

She saw that Shayra cope with this situation and I think the forum case, then confrontation with Noor, has shown RB that Shayra can fight for her family and Azaan.  Her hopes for Shayra are not lost...

Azaan anger was understandable but I also hate the fact that Shayra has to bare the brunt of it.  Azaan spoke of how Noor tortured them and was fully supportive of Shayra before so his outburst was a little confusing.  I know he will not spare N though and I think the writers are building to his confrontation with N since she ignores the warnings of others... He is trying to ignore her but if she continues to hurt the people he loves, he will not spare her...

Loved the ShaZaan office scene, they were so sweet/cute. ❀️  Finally Shayra is expressing her love and I loved Azaan's reply.  Bless.   Arjit and Diana's performance was just natural too... Arjit's expression of Azaan's playfulness and the smiles/blushes were just adorable too.❀️

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago