Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

none of these are soaps for sure and yaariyan still has more than a month left so i think alif will start before that...alif will probably get one of the sat or sun slot

But Sunday has Shahrukh Ki Saliyan. and Geo airs movies on Sat . Also Mere Paas Tum Ho is breaking records on Sat..and I don't think Geo will risk Alif's TRPs. ðŸ¤“

Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really like Agha onscreen but iska koi bhi drama dekhne layak nahi hota.

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With the way Alif has been hyped for so long , I was assuming they could drag out the teasers and promos for a month easily lol. 

I wonder if Geo is planning a shuffle of its programming because the dramas ending and dramas starting aren't lining up. And I do enjoy making scheduling predictions. 

I don't think Geo should bother with the Saturday slot because I think between Deewar e Shab and Meray Paas Tum Ho I think it'll be hard to break into that slot. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

yeah i wouldnt be surprised if they promote alif for a month

also Geo releases about 10 promos before drama starts unlike Hum and ary

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-sheik

I really like Agha onscreen but iska koi bhi drama dekhne layak nahi hota.

hmmm sahi kaha.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: awida

But Sunday has Shahrukh Ki Saliyan. and Geo airs movies on Sat . Also Mere Paas Tum Ho is breaking records on Sat..and I don't think Geo will risk Alif's TRPs. ðŸ¤“

alif is a big project so Geo is likely to compete it with MPTH

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

I like Aghas dramas. But this one is not interesting me

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

yeah i wouldnt be surprised if they promote alif for a month

also Geo releases about 10 promos before drama starts unlike Hum and ary

Very true! First they show a round of promos where they don't even tell us the name of the drama lol. And then there's the second round with the drama name lmao. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

at least 5 promos will be ost clips :P

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sammi266

With the way Alif has been hyped for so long , I was assuming they could drag out the teasers and promos for a month easily lol. 

I wonder if Geo is planning a shuffle of its programming because the dramas ending and dramas starting aren't lining up. And I do enjoy making scheduling predictions. 

I don't think Geo should bother with the Saturday slot because I think between Deewar e Shab and Meray Paas Tum Ho I think it'll be hard to break into that slot. 

i think its possible that meray mohsin can be shifted to another day because the ratings for meray mohsin arent as good for the other geo serials and then this show could take its spot, while the neelam wala serial can take mera rab waris spot.

or neelam serial will take bharosa pyar tera's spot and this serial will take mera rab waris. 

you never know when pakistani channels can shift a show. hum did it with tajdeed e wafa , tawaan. ary did it with lashkara and hania. and geo has done it in the past but cant remember shows cause i wasnt really into geo for a long time

Edited by azaanabbas - 4 years ago