Nope one daily was enough lol. Are you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nope one daily was enough lol. Are you?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Nope one daily was enough lol. Are you?
probably but only if the shows interesting. it dosent seem to have many people waiting for it either
I think this one too will have 30-40 eps.
Maybe channel testing new format short daily soaps.
I don't see Noor Hassan and Asad Siddique do 60-70 eps ka daily.
Asad is such a talented actor why do the same thing again. I am yet to watch Surkh Chandani but there too he was the one who threw acid on the FL and here he uses a knife to spoil her beauty (based on teaser )
Just like Ali Abbas is doing a second character saali pe nazar wala.
how will i see amar khan now :(((
hope she comes in a new show