Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved the promo and very valid questions in all their minds.... 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lo guys Shaadi promo is out πŸ‘. Wish they had shown this promo a week before. Nonetheless, it’s a nice promo. 

Seems the wedding episode will be telecasted on Tuesday πŸ˜³

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Finally tumhari demand puri kar hi di. πŸ€£

As for the promo, it's so well shot! The quality, the resolution, the effects - πŸ‘

Raised some very important questions too. It truly feels like the beginning of a new chapter.

I wonder if they'll change the montage as well.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Finally tumhari demand puri kar hi di. πŸ€£

As for the promo, it's so well shot! The quality, the resolution, the effects - πŸ‘

Raised some very important questions too. It truly feels like the beginning of a new chapter.

I wonder if they'll change the montage as well.

Maine toh kaha tha tumhe promo ayegi πŸ˜†

Yes the promo is really nice actually. It’s really well shot. Good job PB team πŸ‘ 

I hope they change the montage.

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I can’t explain how much I loved the promo. This is best promo ever..

Prampari04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Superb was waiting for this .. and this has increased my expectation.. bring it on

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

the promo is very nice, the questions raised are valid, but scare me

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Maine toh kaha tha tumhe promo ayegi πŸ˜†

Yes the promo is really nice actually. It’s really well shot. Good job PB team πŸ‘ 

I hope they change the montage.

Kaha? More like you were beating it out from the rooftops. πŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Thoughts:

HS, the Father:

• HS referred to himself as Minnie's papa smiley9
  • He's also worried if Minnie will accept him in the role of her dad which is interesting. They've already referred to each other as father-daughter multiple times before but with this marriage, the meaning of that relationship has taken a different form. Now, HS truly has become her dad. He can now actively extend some rights over her, make decisions on her behalf, hold expectations from her, dream for her and help her pursue her own. Of course, most of this will be new for him since he has never been a dad before and while Minnie had Ashok, she never had a father either. There will be some hits and misses before they settle into this role comfortably.
  • Also, does this mean that Minnie will call HS Papa? I wish it wasn't. It's too similar to Papaji.smiley24

Babita, the Wife and Mother:

• She referred to her role as a wife as another duty. Not gonna blame her as her first experience with this title came with a bag load of responsibilities. But with that relationship, came responsibilities towards her in-laws. More specifically, MIL, FIL, and Lovely. Now however, there is no such expectations. Her duties lie only towards HS. There's Naeem Bi and Lala, but she already has an independent relationship with them. Then there's also the fact that they don't live with HS, so the need to serve them 24/7 won't also be there. All she needs to worry about is how to be a good wife, something which HS will have no problem helping out with.
  • Babita also worried if she would be a good mother. I think this stems from her stepping into a new relationship, as well as Kammo's words. Just because she's now being married, it doesn't mean that Minnie will be forgotten. She may have some difficulties adjusting to things at first, but with time she'll learn. She shouldn't feel guilty for wanting to spend some time with HS since that is crucial as well.

Minnie, the Daughter:

• Minnie feeling like an outsider or that she doesn't belong when it comes to Hanita is unfathomable to me. This can never happen and it just make me wanna hug the poor girl. Minnie has always been the connective tissue for Hanita, and for her to not just step aside but also take the first step to walk away - ouch!
  • Because we've gotten so used to seeing her in the middle, seeing her off to the side felt wrong. I'm glad Babita reached out for her and stopped her. HS will obviously do whatever he can to make Minnie feel like she's part of the family but the greater responsibility lies with Babita since she's Minnie's mother. That deep fear that has burrowed its way into Minnie's mind needs to be eradicated by Babes.
  • I also love how it sets up that whilst being by HS' side and his support, Babita won't fail to be there for her daughter. It had taken time since Minnie had already taken the first step to walk away, but Babes had eventually caught on, and she intervened before Minnie had gone away for good.

Aahh, I'm SO excited for this new track! smiley42

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago